User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mich649
  • 1 Post By Miss Molly

Thread: Bonus Redemption Event! What are you planning to buy? Jan 18-Jan 20

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I really miss reading about peoples bonus redemption lists on here! I am torn whether I want to hoard my points until later or use my 100000 points to get an extra $40.00 off.......
    If I do, it will be for stocking up on things like garbage/recycle bags, canned veggies, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, bacon, eggs, lunch snacks and of course my favorite, toilet paper (I think I only have 7 packages left in my stockpile *gasp* )and paper towels. I considered buying myself the new Burberry scent Her, but maybe that will be my reward later this year for replenishing my points before Christmas.....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    1cheapb*tch and nalaric like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did a couple of big shops at Shoppers last weekend and the weekend before so I'm already stocked up. No redemption for me! I prefer to save it for groceries and I'm trying to remember if Loblaws allows us to redeem for prescriptions. I need to go this weekend as I ordered the shingles vaccine and it's around $150. I have over 120,000 points on one card and would be thrilled if I could apply $120 towards the cost. When I bought prescription glasses a few months ago I was able to use points to pay for part of the cost.
    Mich649 likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information