User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mamabearrina
  • 2 Post By cyn88canada
  • 1 Post By jennrav

Thread: Drop app

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Does any one have drop app what do you think? Do i need a referAl code to get the 5.00 bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have had the Drop app for several months. I honestly don't use it too often, but if you have space on your phone, it's handy to have. You have to link a credit card, or bank info, if I recall correctly. This stops some people who may have security concerns. I linked my credit card, and have not had any problems with identity theft, etc.

I have opened up an EQ bank account via Drop. This is the biggest value I've received, and the reason I signed up -- $100 worth of Drop money, cashed in for $100 amazon.ca gift cards...whoohoo! That, in itself, has made Drop worth it to me. I don't really do much other spending with it, so I'm not really the ideal person to ask about it.

I believe you can link your credit card to 5 stores in the Drop app for bonus (higher) rate of return -- more money back. (ie: If you spend a lot at Walmart, SDM, McDonald's, etc, and your credit card is linked to those stores, you earn more) I'm not a big spender, so it doesn't do much for me...but, I know others have benefited. Especially at SDM -- when they buy gift cards, they get extra Drop points that can add up to quickly.

Redeeming for amazon.ca codes was easy, and very fast.

On the negative side, I find the app...looks very small on my phone! I don't really like the design, (personal taste!), and I find scrolling for the offers...just, not as easy as some other apps. Sometimes you have to follow up with Customer Service to make sure you get your offers credited. I've heard this can be very frustrating for some people. (Never had it happen to me, yet, so I can't say...)

Personally...I would get it, and try it. I have benefited (with the EQ bank offer), and the app is still on my phone. BUT, if I start running out of space, it may get deleted because I don't actively use it often enough. (I'm not a spender, though!). I think there may be better apps...but, this one is nice to have, for bonus money. At the very least, you DO get the $5 to start an account!

I'm not sure if you NEED the referral code to get the $5 bonus...but, you will definitely get it if you use one...lol! My newly created signature below has mine, but you're certainly not obligated to use it. ;-) I signed up with someone else's referral to get the bonus, and it did credit quickly.

Good luck with what you decide!

Oh...sometimes, there are games for bonus Drop points. Or social media activities.

__
    cyn88canada's Drop referral code: 1rwv4
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I'm gonna look into it again I had it when it first started

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Yes u need a code for the $5 bonus. Mine is 37pyb if u need one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information