User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Start the car pampers deal

  1. #1
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    2
    22.99 at shoppers

    Buy 6 diapers

    137.94

    Use 3 of the 10.00 wub 2 pampers coupons found at real canadian super store

    107.94

    Today earn 45,000 points for spending over 125

    62.94

    Pc insiders 15x the points 30,361 points

    32.58 \6 boxes



    5.43 each before tax !!!!



    Pc insiders sign up 50 percent off code 2AOAP5


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pampers, Shoppers Drug Mart


  2. #2
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Do PC insiders get points for spending at Shoppers Drug Mart and does this combine with 20x promos and the like? Their site is very unclear about this
    dededi likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  3. #3
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    You gwt 15x the points at shoppers for baby diapers and formula, pc organics and a few other things stated on their site. 20 percent back at rcss and no frills loblaws. Yes it combines with 20x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

  4. #4
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Do PC insiders get points for spending at Shoppers Drug Mart and does this combine with 20x promos and the like? Their site is very unclear about this
    Tommorow is last day for 50 percent off membership with promo code if you want though then have to pay the 99.99 instead of 49.99


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Mastermind
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,796
    Likes Received
    37672
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)





    walkonby likes this.

  6. #6
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

    That was me
    With my diapers this morning!! Lol well everytime i coupon i feel like that hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dagney and Shwa Girl like this.

  7. #7
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    15x points is not the same as the 20% they advertise on their site. Their FAQ is lacking. Had to dig deep to find these

    https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/terms-and-conditions


    "However, points earning through the PC Insiders program may not be combined with any in-store, online or personalized bonus points offers on the same purchase. If your purchase would be eligible for an in-store, online or personalized bonus offer of a set amount of points or a points multiplier, for example “Spend $75 or more and get 25,000 PC Optimum points” or “Get 15X PC Optimum points on any shoppersdrugmart.ca order”, you would receive either your PC Insiders points OR the in-store, online or personalized bonus points offer, whichever is the greater number of points, but not both."

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    You gwt 15x the points at shoppers for baby diapers and formula, pc organics and a few other things stated on their site. 20 percent back at rcss and no frills loblaws. Yes it combines with 20x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  8. #8
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    15x points is not the same as the 20% they advertise on their site. Their FAQ is lacking. Had to dig deep to find these

    https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/terms-and-conditions


    "However, points earning through the PC Insiders program may not be combined with any in-store, online or personalized bonus points offers on the same purchase. If your purchase would be eligible for an in-store, online or personalized bonus offer of a set amount of points or a points multiplier, for example “Spend $75 or more and get 25,000 PC Optimum points” or “Get 15X PC Optimum points on any shoppersdrugmart.ca order”, you would receive either your PC Insiders points OR the in-store, online or personalized bonus points offer, whichever is the greater number of points, but not both."
    Well my receipt says otherwise they do stack


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

  9. #9
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Good for you for getting it to work for you. I have a running streak of 21 transactions with missing points that others get but PC often refuses to honour, using these types of lines with me every time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    Well my receipt says otherwise they do stack


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  10. #10
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Good for you for getting it to work for you. I have a running streak of 21 transactions with missing points that others get but PC often refuses to honour, using these types of lines with me every time
    Just call back and talk to
    Someone else i always get my points i just keep calling back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    I have had to call back many many times to fight with them and 21 times in a row 2x is 42 times and eventually it's just not worth it. I have complained about this company many times on this forum. It's a good deal if you can get it, I just wanted to let everyone know that it may not work out for them and it is in their fine print, so take that into consideration

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    Just call back and talk to
    Someone else i always get my points i just keep calling back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  12. #12
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I have had to call back many many times to fight with them and 21 times in a row 2x is 42 times and eventually it's just not worth it. I have complained about this company many times on this forum. It's a good deal if you can get it, I just wanted to let everyone know that it may not work out for them and it is in their fine print, so take that into consideration
    There are about 20 women who have done this deal today that i have seen this receipt and not one person had a problem so i dont think thats the case here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,197
    Likes Received
    15076
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    I could almost be tempted at 50% off. I have no baby’s so won’t earn points that way. Thanks for sharing the code.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  14. #14
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    551
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I could almost be tempted at 50% off. I have no baby’s so won’t earn points that way. Thanks for sharing the code.
    Theres a bunch of other benefits. Plus you get. 99.00 travel credit which pays for it if you travel or rent cars or use hotels.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lilo0003 likes this.

  15. #15
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Just outside London
    Posts
    3,472
    Likes Received
    8871
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)




    what if you dont have babies... what are the benifits....
    thanks!!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •