User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: What made you happy, smile, laugh, or feel joy today?

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Actually two things the past couple of days. Number 1 is my beautiful Lilac trees are in bloom and they smell heavenly!

And the other thing is my bratty cat Misty was staring out the window and got really upset at seeing the birds flying around bring food for the young birdies! Seeing her reaction made me happy.

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

we video chatted with the grandparents today so they can see our DD#2 1st birthday cake smash
    i feel tired now, i also baked the cake yesterday and decorated our place too and cleaned up.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This story. I mean yeah, I can say I have friends BUT this guy has FRIENDS!!!!

Silk and SnowFlakey like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's just like every other day. I'm thankful that I got a roof over my head, I've got family living with me, food & water, & living in a beautiful country. I, myself, feel that if I have all those things, I feel rich already. I don't need billions of dollars, & cameras following me, in order to feel rich. I truly am blessed with a great life. Nothing could make it better - well maybe a few things in mind, but right now, how I am living, it is wonderful. I try to pray each and every single day to God about how thankful I am. However, I always wonder, if I didn't have this or that, where would I be? Would I end up on the streets? I do really feel bad for the unfortunate - I pray for them as well. I pray for their health & in hopes that they'll find something better in life. I pray for the people in wars and the soldiers dying for us each and every day. What a life it is right now. It seems as more generations pass by, the worse it gets. Great, lovely question. It actually made my day. It made me feel more thankful for my surroundings. Thank you!
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Lovely post @bonnieshona - thank you for sharing
    Have a great life!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So this morning 2 things gave me the happy/sad tears....one was a Netflix movie called Hillbilly Elegy. I was unaware it was based on a real family....( that is when the waterworks started as the credits ran ).
    Now I will HAVE to get the book with the same name.

The second thing was a follow up on the news story about Gunner, the sweet 4 month old Cavalier King Charles pup who was rescued from a pond in the jaws of an alligator by his owner ( Richard Wilbanks ).
    ( That video rescue is in the link below ),
    Richard went underwater, grabbed the gator with Gunner in his mouth, pried the jaws open
    ( sustaining personal injuries to his own hands ) allowing his pup to scramble up the grass.
    Most hilarious, Richard never dropped his cigar from his mouth!!

Well today you can call Gunner " Deputy Dawg! " ha ha
    The local sheriff deputized him......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1337113661282906113
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Dec 12th, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
    Silk and crafter like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information