User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: What made you happy, smile, laugh, or feel joy today?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

THIS made me laugh so hard I peed!

Enjoy.

Silk, Lynn49, cath007 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Enjoy.

Omgosh, @walkonby !! Hilarious! I'm pretty sure most of us caught on before whatshisname did!

Sigh......of course my Hubby said, "But what do they do for their next act....?" He did smile though!! Lol!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:31 PM.
    Silk, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Love this! Thanks for posting @walkonby

Enjoy.

walkonby and cath007 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Love this! Thanks for posting @walkonby
    Thanks @Silk ....oh and btw....CONGRATULATIONS on your GSW's victory last night!! They did it! Champs!

Name:  and the winner is.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  162.3 KB
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby I just tried to post a message about it but it went into cyberspace! Yes, 2 of my dreams came true last night - The Warriors won - it's their 4th championship in 8 years - and my favorite player Stephen Curry won Finals MVP for the first time after the 4 wins - and with a unanimous vote! He deserves it big-time. There was talk about maybe giving it to him even if his team lost! He cried when they won the game - and so did I!!!

Now what the heck am I going to do until basketball starts up again in the fall???!!! I guess I could finally declutter my desk!

Thanks @Silk ....oh and btw....CONGRATULATIONS on your GSW's victory last night!! They did it! Champs!

Name:  and the winner is.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  162.3 KB
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Jun 17th, 2022 at 07:20 AM.
    walkonby likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^^ ha ha ! I can hear the absolute joy in your post @Silk !!! Tbh, I don't normally watch as much basketball as i do hockey and baseball BUT..... I told you before that I think Steph Curry has the most beautiful eyes! ha ha

Name:  Those eyes.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.5 KB
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

lol - you have great taste @walkonby He definitely has dreamy eyes. And those championship caps somehow emphasized his eyes and face. The close-ups made me realize how nice looking he really is. Plus he is a really good guy. Their coach - Steve Kerr - who ain't bad to look at either! - says Steph is really humble off the court - though very "arrogant" on the court - which according to Kerr, is the ideal for a basketball player (probably true for all athletes).

^^^^ ha ha ! I can hear the absolute joy in your post @Silk !!! Tbh, I don't normally watch as much basketball as i do hockey and baseball BUT..... I told you before that I think Steph Curry has the most beautiful eyes! ha ha

Name:  Those eyes.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.5 KB
    walkonby likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo! Auston Matthews won both the Hart Trophy and the Ted Lindsay Award last night!
    He beat out Connor McDavid, which is huge!!

Name:  Matthews with his 2021 - 2022 hardware.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  84.8 KB

Name:  Matthews wins Ted Lindsay Award.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  71.8 KB
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

woo hoo! Auston Matthews won both the Hart Trophy and the Ted Lindsay Award last night!
    He beat out Connor McDavid, which is huge!!

That is huge! I think I heard a sports announcer say he's a really nice guy...?
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well @Silk I have no idea what Auston is like as a person, I have only heard him speak in 1 minute interviews during intermissions, but I am sure he is a decent guy.
    Anyhow....OMG! did anyone else just watch the O.T. winner in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup? It was MY GUY!!! Nazem Kadri!!

His is the only NHL jersey I have ever bought for myself ( he was a Maple Leaf then ) ....but when he got injured in the last series and had to have his thumb operated on June 6th, well everyone figured there was no way he'd be able to play in this Tampa Bay series.

They were wrong, as he skated out for tonight's game, I wet ga-ga and quickly dug out my jersey and wore it for most of the game, then hung it over the chair in the kitchen ( too hot! ). I could NOT believe he scored the O.T. goal but it was the way he scored it that was so funny! No one knew where the puck was, he had shot it so hard and it got trapped up under the crossbar in the netting.
    I have no voice left now, I screamed so much during the game when he had more than a few shots at the net.

Name:  Kadri.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  68.0 KB

Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A lovely happy ending for a Red Tailed hawk " baby ". A very lucky bird!!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/0...os-pkg-vpx.cnn
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jun 23rd, 2022 at 10:20 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Well @Silk I have no idea what Auston is like as a person, I have only heard him speak in 1 minute interviews during intermissions, but I am sure he is a decent guy.
    Anyhow....OMG! did anyone else just watch the O.T. winner in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup? It was MY GUY!!! Nazem Kadri!!

His is the only NHL jersey I have ever bought for myself ( he was a Maple Leaf then ) ....but when he got injured in the last series and had to have his thumb operated on June 6th, well everyone figured there was no way he'd be able to play in this Tampa Bay series.

They were wrong, as he skated out for tonight's game, I wet ga-ga and quickly dug out my jersey and wore it for most of the game, then hung it over the chair in the kitchen ( too hot! ). I could NOT believe he scored the O.T. goal but it was the way he scored it that was so funny! No one knew where the puck was, he had shot it so hard and it got trapped up under the crossbar in the netting.
    I have no voice left now, I screamed so much during the game when he had more than a few shots at the net.
    Congrats @walkonby on your guy winning the OT goal! Wow, that was some goal! That TB player #98 looked like he was looking at where the puck landed. I heard the TB coach - John Cooper (?) - talk about what an upsetting /heartbreaking goal it was (don't remember his exact words but he said he couldn't really talk about it when asked).

How are your Jays doing?

p.s. I hope you have your voice back from screaming
    walkonby likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

haha ! @Silk well the Jays are getting a B+ or C- from me atm. Tbh, their hitting is off the charts BUT the pitching is the issue.
    We'll have games where Gausman, Maonoah and Berrios are pitching lights out and working through 5-6 innings, ( or more! ) and even though they may be pitching well, we're in THE toughest group, ( American League East ), so we have to try and win more games than the Yankees, Boston, and Tampa Bay ( 3 teams that are THORNS in our sides! ) .
    Don't even get me harping on Kikuchi ....ugh! he couldn't even get through 2 innings when he pitched, which puts undue pressure on our Bullpen.

Now...aren't you regretting asking me how the Jays are doing? ha ha !!!
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

haha ! @Silk well the Jays are getting a B+ or C- from me atm. Tbh, their hitting is off the charts BUT the pitching is the issue.
    We'll have games where Gausman, Maonoah and Berrios are pitching lights out and working through 5-6 innings, ( or more! ) and even though they may be pitching well, we're in THE toughest group, ( American League East ), so we have to try and win more games than the Yankees, Boston, and Tampa Bay ( 3 teams that are THORNS in our sides! ) .
    Don't even get me harping on Kikuchi ....ugh! he couldn't even get through 2 innings when he pitched, which puts undue pressure on our Bullpen.

Now...aren't you regretting asking me how the Jays are doing? ha ha !!!
    @walkonby - LOL - I have some basic understanding of baseball and know a few names but have to admit I don't know the ones you mentioned or or know about Leagues! I love your involvement and enthusiasm - same as me with the Warriors. We fangirls rock! lol Oh, I learned a new term - *stan*. Do you know what that is? Are you a *stan*? lol I'll let you have the fun of googling it and finding out for yourself what it means - if you don't already know!

Any other *stans* on here???
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh no!! I Googled it and I AM a STAN!! 100% I'm a Stan. ha ha ....but really in my defense, I could never really enjoy or follow most things when I worked FT and was raising 3 brats. Retirement meant I could make the deep dive into all of them! ha ha
    Silk likes this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information