User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: CHRISTMAS 2019 Chit Chat (Track our deals and shopping :) )

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I already bought the TruMedic back massager for my mother from Costco.ca. She has been wanting the massager for quite some time, but she would never buy it for herself. There was unfortunately no sale, but Costco had the cheapest price. There was free shipping.

I bought tea for myself and a couple of gift sets for Davids Tea for friends and family. The items were already 50% off and I got an extra 20% off. I also used a $25 gift card and there was free shipping.

I bought my father a Fossil watch, which was on sale for $77 and I had an extra 30% off. All together it was $63 with taxes and it was originally for $235.

I have been collecting small things on sale from Bath and Body Works to make quick gifts for last minute gift giving.
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I almost resent this thread. Christmas? ALREADY!? ;-) But, okay. I want this year to be a special Christmas because I was a bit down last year and DH had to carry the holidays. I think it is my turn this year. So...I'll start planning and keeping myself "honest" by posting my progress here. This morning, I'm going to what is usually the last rummage sale of the year...it is in the basement of the United Church in town, and it is always heaps of things on tables through which you sort. I'll see if there are any tools or other appropriate stuff around which I can tie a red ribbon and put in the closet for Christmas.
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought 2 shirts and and pair of gloves for dh for Christmas, also a couple of stocking stuffers for my mom. Bought a couple of the teen packs from sdm for the women’s shoe box program. Add in a few more things and the are done. Not doing very well with my shopping this year! Did get my squash cooked and frozen for Christmas dinner
    Ciel, coupon girl and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I bought a few weeks back a paw patrol large transport vechicle from the bay reg 79.99 on for the one day on clearance 23.99.The item was gone the next day .I was so excited I started for my grandkids .
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I bought my Christmas present in advance this year because I need it for school.Since it is 12 years I dont purchase myself some gifts at Christmas because of my depression I think it is well deserved.I went to Best Buy to purchase an apple i pod touch for music but i was not aware it is so much expensive ...yikes....283$..but it will be productive for me and last many years.I have 3 months of free i tune before I have to paid 10$ a month for a subscription.
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Indigo Holiday book is out-check your newspaper bundles or mailboxes or visit the store (or go online). Two coupons and event dates for Oct. 31-Nov.3 exist:
    1)Online Exclusive-IndigoKids Toy Event: 25% off* wus $50 or more on select toys, kids tech and baby items. Exclusions apply. Use online promo code INDIGOKIDS2019
    *Fine print*Valid Oct.31-Nov.3 at indigo.ca with $50 or more pre-tax purchase of eligible in-stock product(s).Visit chapters.indigo.ca/online-toy-event for a full list of online exclusions. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers.

2)In-store Exclusive-Friends and Family event. 25% off** wus $50 or more. Exclusions apply.

**Fine print**Valid Oct.31-Nov.3 at participating Canadian stores with $50 or more pre-tax purchase of eligible in-stock product(s), after discounts. Excludes electronics and related accessories, American Girl (other than Wellie Wishes), LEGO, Herschel Supply Co. Ltd. Fjallraven, Matt+Nat, Pixie Mood, Casper, Gravity, L.O.L. Surprise Amazing Surprise, L.O.L. Surprise Glamper, L.O.L. Surprise Chalet, L.O.L. Surprise OMG Dolls, gift cards, plum PLUS memberships, and Love of Reading products/donations. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers.

Linen Chest started their Holiday Book (Get Ready for the Holidays flyer)-of note,UGG bedding exclusively carried by Linen Chest. Might suit some UGG fans wanting other things than the comfy boots! Starting from $100, UGG earmuffs, robes, slippers and travel sets.
    The new flyer also shows some deals on Holiday/Winter themed home decor items.

Not a deal but wanted since last fall-pair of size 9 smooth leather gloves from Addition-Elle at $39.99. Gift for myself and I spent the flannel bedding money for the gloves. Missed going back to store last year and there were just one pair this week in my size in the desired black colour...so I'm happy.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Oct 23rd, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
    Purdee, cath007 and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Been buying lots of scratch tix,& gift cards . This way I can write out all my cards & stuff them so I am all set for xmas. (mostly) don't know why but when xmas comes I cant motivate myself to get in "the season"..... its not a good time for me...im sure im not alone. *sigghh*
    Purdee, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’m working on my Christmas lists. We’re trying to come up with things to do as a family vs more toys, etc. for the kids. Ds is 7 and our boy/girl twins are 4. “Movie” Gift bag with popcorn seasoning, sunrype fruitbites, small chocolate bars, etc. Activity vouchers - movies, bowling, swimming, library, energy outlet, family Centre, sledding, bake cookies, etc.

I have a cook book that we have added to over the years. I also have a typed copy of my favourite recipes, which I’ve printed and put into books as Christmas gifts for family/friends one year.

We are looking at buying 2 sets of these dishes as Dh and my Christmas gifts. I have saved up my Swagbucks gift cards from Amazon and I’m waiting for the right price.
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00R790CLY/...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    Ciel, cath007, Linda Evans and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Stocking item I am on the hunt for. Pistachios! I notice them starting to be on sale in the flyers. Boys love them.

When I went to SDM on Sunday for eggs I decided to look for Christmas gifts/ideas since it was a extra redemption. I had a hard time getting $65 in stuff to redeem $50 in pts. And only bought a gift set for myself and mascara plus food (milk, eggs, cheese etc)
    There was no sense buying any Dove giftpacks with all the Dove products I already redeemed for with them basically paying me to take. So for grandma I will make my own gift pack for her plus the usual GC for movies/ Grocery store (we are a practical family) Will be waiting for the gift card promos to appear.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i got a toy from the bay today for sebastian building grid toy 29.99 i paid 20.37 after 15% off a sale price plus 2 colouring books 2.37 each , and big crayons 2.85 and one for a new big older sister of a friends new baby (I cant give a new baby gift without something for the 3 year old
    Ciel, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I really want to start organizing/wrapping

Will see what I find this weekend (hoping to finish Grandma and my niece) then will plan to start wrapping next week.
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I had a 10.00 off any 10.00 purchase at Eddie Bauer that was in my junk email and I happened to see it on the last day. The good thing about halving to walk by the Eaton Centre to get to the Go train is that these are never difficult to use (when I don't miss them). I bought a super comfy pair of socks that the older DS wanted. I have the ladies version and this is the 1st year they have made a men's version so he will be very excited. With a sale and the 10.00 off I paid $1.50 for socks that retail for over 20.00. Stocking stuffers are done but I have no idea on the big gifts. The kids want/need nothing.
    Angela273, Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

frugalbigmama...i saw pistachios on sale at giant tiger , cant remember the price, maybe 5 or 6$-

https://www.amazon.ca/Wonderful-Pist.../dp/B00DB55JWK

I am gonna go back later & pick some up for son.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went into Shoppers intending to get snacks and maybe Vim cleanser (did not buy those things) after dropping a bill payment in the mail, then I saw the Christmas stamps! Bought one 12 pack of the Three Magi P-stamps and one pane with the Xmas P stamp, US Stamp and International Stamp. Going to have my Christmas cards written this week for next Monday's mailing!
    sweetmomma and Linda Evans like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

picked up a lol doll puzzle at indigo 5.00 for Ashlyn I had ship to store

ordered an insta-pot for daughter-in-law from amazon the other day ,being delivered today
    Linda Evans likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information