User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Sobeys (ON) flyer Jan 10 - 16

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @daveslikes2save Thanks for letting us know the sale date has been extended. Hope it’s at all stores
    Will they be giving the air miles bonus points til the 13th

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Will they be giving the air miles bonus points til the 13th

The correction notice at the Sobeys I visited, stated offer extended until January 13. I am 99% sure that would include the 50 BAM.
    If they have zero stock, you can request a rain check for up to 6 and being a One Day sale I was informed the BAM will be part of the rain check. I’ve never done it before, so I am going by the information I was given.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I had some success this morning. 32 Barilla and 8 Old Dutch chips I think 2 extra coupons were entered. Oops! Total airmiles earned 1006Name:  IMG_20190111_104335108.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  562.6 KB
    Last edited by MrsMer; Fri, Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    I had some success this morning. 32 Barilla and 8 Old Dutch chips I think 2 extra coupons were entered. Oops! Total airmiles earned 1006Name:  IMG_20190111_104335108.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  562.6 KB
    Awesome you got to get in on the deal
    I called the Sobeys closest to me and the don’t carry the Barilla Ready Pasta. Glad I didn’t take the bus there.
    Also call a few that’s way out of my boundaries and the don’t have any. Ask about a rain check and was told the are not issuing one for this product. Guess I will miss out on my first Blue Friday Deal
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    The correction notice at the Sobeys I visited, stated offer extended until January 13. I am 99% sure that would include the 50 BAM.
    If they have zero stock, you can request a rain check for up to 6 and being a One Day sale I was informed the BAM will be part of the rain check. I’ve never done it before, so I am going by the information I was given.
    may be a good idea to take the rain check to customer service so they can ring you in and add the BAM
    some cashiers may not be able to do the rain check plus the BAM
    maple7 and Davelikes2save like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    may be a good idea to take the rain check to customer service so they can ring you in and add the BAM
    some cashiers may not be able to do the rain check plus the BAM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Each of the 3 staff members I talked to said I would get the BAM, the rain check doesn’t list anything about the BAM only the price.
    When I go back tomorrow if they have product, I likely won’t worry about the rain check. Want to use up these Barilla coupons and rebuild the AM account.
    Side note, bought their NYS bagels, 10 BAM WUB 6, price was fair and they were very good!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And I DID!!!!! 20 coupons for the Barilla pasta. Went to one Sobeys on Stonechurch in Hamilton but someone got there ahead of me. Heard she had no coupons. Had the store called the Ancaster store for availability and was told they had plenty so off I went. Couldn't find it right away but a clerk helped me find it and lo and behold there was a price discrepancy! SCOP came into play! 20 packages, $14.00 with coupons and SCOP and 501 air miles! Happy Dance!!!!!
    frugalmom and MrsMer like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I got mine today! Was there at 7am because I had to be at work by 8, and there were 3 ppl waiting! THANKS OP!

On on another note, how long does it take for the points to actually load to my card? It shows on my receipt but not actually in my account yet.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Managed to pick up some in Bradford. Got 14 packs, $21 after coupons (Correction posted for 2 for $5 in store). Redeemed $20 in Air Miles, got 361 Air Miles back from the offer. So ahead a little bit from it

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    This is an exciting flyer! Is the 100 BAM wus $100 awarded on the total before coupons? Barilla is definitely on my list -- what else looks like a good deal?
    Yes, the 100 Bonus Air Miles is awarded on the total before coupons. I spent $101 - $36 in coupons and still earned the 100 BAM.

As for what else looks good, Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate 500g cans are on sale for $3.99 and have 10 Air Miles when you buy 2. Plus, you can use the $1.00 coupons to make the deal even "sweeter".
    Nina1 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my day was a disaster at Sobeys. I was having my scheduled massage treatment first, so by the time I got to the first store, I saw the correction and then NO stock! Bummer.
    Rain check for 6 PLUS it says right on the RC, that I will earn the AM for these when I come back

2nd store again sold out, they hummed and hawed about they weren't sure if they could give a RC. ( I wanted to punch someone! ) THEN they would only allow me 2 pkgs! I could not be bothered fighting, just took it and left.

3rd store...as expected none on shelf BUT....I barely got the words out at CS desk about there being no pkgs and she simply peeled off an already written up RC for 10 pkgs, again with the words BAM on every 2 on it!
    What a difference in stores.
    Anna Michele and Nina1 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

check your BB date, mine are Feb. 6/19
    Last edited by Big Grammy; Sat, Jan 12th, 2019 at 06:17 AM.
    Nina1 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information