Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free Deals & Sales

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    You're welcome @downtowntorontogirl Thanks for keeping this thread going
    Glad to hear others are benefitting from this thread too!
    ROMEO, Silk, lotsasavings and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$3.99 for Maison Riviera petit pot vegan yogurts in the Farm Boy flyer this week!

ROMEO, dededi and korianka like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Costco members!: On sale online until March 15, Nellie’s Bulk Laundry Soda (1,100 loads) and Nellie’s Bulk Oxygen Brightener (500 scoops)! I think they only have this on sale once a year but correct me if I'm wrong! Great prices and these last forever. Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified.
    🌱💕

rayray, ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

VEGA

50% off boxes of singles, a free shaker cup and free shipping with orders over $30. Shop the Spring Sample Sale March 10-19.

SPRING SAMPLE SALE

For a limited time only, get 50% off boxes of singles – plus a free shaker cup and free shipping with orders over $30. Use code: 50SAMPLE at checkout.
    Offer is valid from date of receiving and ends 11:59PM PST on March 19, 2020 or until supplies last. Promo code 50SAMPLE must be entered upon checkout to receive discount on eligible products (excludes bundles). Free gift will be automatically added in cart on orders over $30. Free gift may vary and cannot be exchanged or returned. Orders are processed as received at the warehouse. Offer applies to in-stock items, while supplies last. We do not ship back ordered items; if an item you purchased is out of stock at time of order processing, it will not be shipped to you and you will not be charged for that item. Any cart/order including sale items cannot be combined with other discount codes, promotions or offers. Sale items are final sale. No refunds, exchanges or substitutions. Shipments must be made to street addresses in Canada, no PO/APO boxes allowed. Free shipping is offered on orders over $30 after discount codes. Terms and conditions vary based on country. Sale subject to change at the sole discretion of Vega.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

At Loblaws today, Victoria Park and Gerrard in East York, they had frozen plant based chocolate chip cookies for $2.94. They also had oatmeal raisin for the same price but not plant based.
    rayray and ROMEO like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Zehrs has cases of 12 Clif Energy Bars on sale for $7.99 (regularly $17.99). I saw them in the store and bought 4 different varieties with best before dates of November & December 2020. You can check online www.zehrs.ca to see which varieties are included in the sale.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Until today May 20, Fortinos has Magnum ice cream bars(3/4s) on sale for 3.99, with 1,000 points. Makes them only $2.99 and with recent $2 coupon from websaver bringing the total to $0.99 +tax each.
    Vegan ones included!!!
    Hope someone can use this deal before ends tonight
    Silk likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$1 off coupon for Beyond Meat products, expiring May 31, 2020! As per fine print, you can use two coupons per shopping trip (one per product of course). Beyond Sausages have officially launched at the major grocery chains, including Sobeys.

Link: https://www.beyondmeat.com/coupons/canada/

Silk and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beyond Sausage now only $8 at Sobeys in the flyer starting today - was promoted in the flyer at $9.99 just a few weeks ago!

Silk likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good work in keeping this thread going always nice to see deals on wholesome foods
    Silk likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haha thanks I try!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexincash View Post
    good work in keeping this thread going always nice to see deals on wholesome foods
    Silk likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In many of the Loblaws owned flyers Magnum bars are only $3.99 plus 1000 PC points effectively making them only $3. This includes the vegan ones at the stores that sell them!!!! :D many coupons flying around online too for additional savings (some aren't working anymore apparently)
    rayray and Silk like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

🔥🔥🔥 NEW HIGHER VALUE $3 OFF BEYOND MEAT PRINTABLE COUPON! ♥️♥️♥️

All summer long, Beyond Meat had been issuing $2 off coupons. Now, they have issued a *NEW* even higher value $3 off coupon!!!

This one is good until NOVEMBER 15 2020!

Remember: as per the fine print, you can use TWO coupons per shopping trip (one per product of course). Must print out and surrender this coupon at cash. Pair this with a good flyer deal and you're golden!

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://www.beyondmeat.com/coupons/10cawelcome/
    [/COLOR]
    rayray and Silk like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by downtowntorontogirl View Post
     NEW HIGHER VALUE $3 OFF BEYOND MEAT PRINTABLE COUPON! ♥️♥️♥️

All summer long, Beyond Meat had been issuing $2 off coupons. Now, they have issued a *NEW* even higher value $3 off coupon!!!

This one is good until NOVEMBER 15 2020!

Remember: as per the fine print, you can use TWO coupons per shopping trip (one per product of course). Must print out and surrender this coupon at cash. Pair this with a good flyer deal and you're golden!

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://www.beyondmeat.com/coupons/10cawelcome/
    [/COLOR]

Thank you very much for posting this I am excited about this. Recently I tried this in Mac & Cheese and my girls loved it. Planning to used it in a sub sandwich today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you very much for posting this I am excited about this. Recently I tried this in Mac & Cheese and my girls loved it. Planning to used it in a sub sandwich today
    You're welcome! Also starting tomorrow at Metro the Beyond Meat ground/beef is $2.99 on sale which makes them FREE with this coupon!!! Remember you can (re)freeze them sooo easily too

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information