User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By stasymipip
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: Text SHELL to 111222 to get 10 Bonus Air Miles every time you fill up 25 L (up to 100

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Took from another forum.

filled up the car this week and got my 10 bonus miles.

Text the word “SHELL” to phone number 111222 before March 20, 2019. You’ll be asked to provide your 11-digit AIR MILES Card Number. The offer will be loaded onto your AIR MILES Card and ready to use for a 10 week period. Your specific promotion dates will be sent to you via text. Once you get that text simply use your AIR MILES card when you fill up with at least 25L of fuel and get 10 Bonus Miles every time – up to 100! Offer can be used in store or at the pump. Standard message rates apply.

T&Cs: Offer valid at participating Shell locations. Get 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles with each fuel purchase (min 25L) for a 10 week period from receipt of text message advising that the offer is active. Max 100 Bonus Miles per collector account for this offer. Maximum 5 transactions per day. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for your Bonus Miles to be loaded to your collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products.

This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Shell, Via Rail
    bhlombardy and spanishpoet like this.
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was actually about to post this. I put it into practise Wednesday, and I might add:

This works in tandem with the 10x for V-Power fuel. I got 10pts for the Text offer, and 10x my 1-mile for the V-Power promo for a total of 20pts on a purchase of 25L of gas.
    rameen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Please give credit to OP when posting from another forum. Tkx.

Thread Information