User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree35Likes
  • 9 Post By The__Rock
  • 4 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 3 Post By The__Rock
  • 3 Post By johnb56789
  • 3 Post By Giseledta
  • 1 Post By flemeth
  • 2 Post By The__Rock
  • 3 Post By Delsolbabi
  • 2 Post By Ciel
  • 3 Post By Delsolbabi
  • 1 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart front page flyer - Jan 26, 2019

  1. #1
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    190
    Likes Received
    669
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    8
    Expired
    No gift card promos this week.

    Here is the offers for the Jan 26 week. Top page only here.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart


  2. #2
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,820
    Likes Received
    7315
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    THANK YOU for this really early sneak peek. Like the pizza offer (Even better with a $3 price/price match at RCSS/No Frills, 3 for $5!)

    Interesting to see those member pricing items with your PC Optimum card (A lot like how the US grocery stores rewards programs work). Hopefully there will be even more "members only" pricing deals! (Wonder how it would work for price matching though??)
    barbis9, Ciel, Valerey and 1 others like this.

  3. #3
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,521
    Likes Received
    36995
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)





    Ciel likes this.

  4. #4
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    190
    Likes Received
    669
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    THANK YOU for this really early sneak peek. Like the pizza offer (Even better with a $3 price/price match at RCSS/No Frills, 3 for $5!)

    Interesting to see those member pricing items with your PC Optimum card (A lot like how the US grocery stores rewards programs work). Hopefully there will be even more "members only" pricing deals! (Wonder how it would work for price matching though??)
    You can't PM at Shoppers so not sure how that's relevant, unless you are thinking those offers will be available at a No Frills / Superstore which I doubt.

  5. #5
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,820
    Likes Received
    7315
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The__Rock View Post
    You can't PM at Shoppers so not sure how that's relevant, unless you are thinking those offers will be available at a No Frills / Superstore which I doubt.
    The offers should be valid at any Loblaw/PC stores since they are "Load to Card" offers, not Shoppers specific offers. They (Loblaw) have been saying these offers are available at all their locations (For their Biggest Points Offers of the year)
    barbis9, Ciel and Valerey like this.

  6. #6
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Just outside London
    Posts
    3,178
    Likes Received
    7530
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    thanks for the sneak peek!!!!
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

  7. #7
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,585
    Likes Received
    16206
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)




    Thank you
    Ciel likes this.

  8. #8
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    190
    Likes Received
    669
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    The offers should be valid at any Loblaw/PC stores since they are "Load to Card" offers, not Shoppers specific offers. They (Loblaw) have been saying these offers are available at all their locations (For their Biggest Points Offers of the year)
    Yes but sometimes the "load" offers say "exclusive to shoppers drug mart". I.e. every week I get 20x the points on milk exclusive to shoppers.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

  9. #9
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    22
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    This is amazing!! Thank you so much for the peak!! Is there anywhere to go to see the full flyer? Again, thank you! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.

  10. #10
    Dancing bean paste bun Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,522
    Likes Received
    19591
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Delsolbabi View Post
    This is amazing!! Thank you so much for the peak!! Is there anywhere to go to see the full flyer? Again, thank you! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is usually a flyer update on Tuesday or Wednesday by one of our regular members.
    cyn88canada and Delsolbabi like this.
    2019 #Gold

  11. #11
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    22
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    There is usually a flyer update on Tuesday or Wednesday by one of our regular members.
    Yes, cyn!! I am here every Tuesday around noon hour for her flyer previews religiously. She deserves an award for all her awesome previews!! Or coffee? Lots and lots of coffee? Lol ☕️ So kind of her!!

    I glance around and read some of the forums during the week as well. Not very chatty normally but Iím here peaking away.

    Was asking because I am excited to know what these points days are going to be offering us so I can prepare a good haul this weekend! Getting way too excited. I will have to hold on to my horses and wait until tomorrow. No worries there at all!

    Thanks for the peak Rock, much appreciated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, cyn88canada and cannagar like this.

  12. #12
    Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_month]
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,858
    Likes Received
    19736
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Thanks OP -- I would have gifted you a pet zombie if you posted the whole flyer! Actually...have one anyway...lol!

    (Lots and lots and lots and lots of coffee is always welcome in my corner)
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck or two here: paypal.me/cyn88canada
    I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •