User Tag List

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: February 2019 Frugal Chatter (we love deals)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama were the Cavendish Hash brown advertised TIA
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Frugalbigmama were the Cavendish Hash brown advertised TIA
    I didn't see them in the flyer. I had noticed when in there at lunch so of course I didn't have the coupons on me and went back on my way home from work. Pretty sure its on till next week as per the tag so maybe it is an in-store thing?
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while, I've missed you all, life has been challenging but I'm back and will read this months posts. I need inspiration!

Ds1 is in his second semester in College for Heritage Carpentry, he's doing awesome & loves it.

Ds2 is also doing great in high school.

Hubby's working full time 3/4 days and sometimes gets a full day. He's commute this year is 40 minutes shorter daily which makes a huge difference.

Things with me since the last time I posted which has been ages have been a roller coaster. I had surgery on Jan. 24th and have homecare to come and change the bandages daily, I'm grateful as I don't need to leave the house. My mom passed away in August and adjusting to life without her is very difficult. My dad is very lonely and devastated as one would expect, we speak daily and sometimes twice.

I'm all about the budget these days (haha) or have been for 6 months diligently focusing on getting ahead even in small strides.

Dh picks up the groceries accordingly to the collage I give him about 2 nights a week, I've really been keeping the grocery budget in line or trying my best, it's so expensive as prices have increased so much.

I hope to participate on a daily basis going forward, missed you all so much.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We’re in the -40SB today and tomorrow. I drove ds to school this morning. Dh will drive him to school tomorrow morning. I volunteered to open the Family Centre on Saturday. It’ll still be about -30 that day. I’ve spread the word to other families. It’s good to have another indoor place to take the kids to play in this weather. If I volunteer 10yrs in a year, then I can use the facility for free fammprivate bookings outside of their regular hours, so we could use it for a birthday party.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Feb 7th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@jasperandchar - Welcome back!!!

So sorry about the loss of your mom; wishing you Grace and peace.

Hoping things go well with healing for you!

Good morning!
    It's bright and so nicely sunny, but unfortunately it's paired with a windchill of -49 this morning.

I am still in hospital, doing okay in physio - every little improvement is a good one!

Take care, everyone. Happy deal hunting!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It's been a while, I've missed you all, life has been challenging but I'm back and will read this months posts. I need inspiration!

Ds1 is in his second semester in College for Heritage Carpentry, he's doing awesome & loves it.

Hubby's working full time 3/4 days and sometimes gets a full day. He's commute this year is 40 minutes shorter daily which makes a huge difference.

Things with me since the last time I posted which has been ages have been a roller coaster. I had surgery on Jan. 24th and have homecare to come and change the bandages daily, I'm grateful as I don't need to leave the house. My mom passed away in August and adjusting to life without her is very difficult. My dad is very lonely and devastated as one would expect, we speak daily and sometimes twice.

I'm all about the budget these days (haha) or have been for 6 months diligently focusing on getting ahead even in small strides.

Dh picks up the groceries accordingly to the collage I give him about 2 nights a week, I've really been keeping the grocery budget in line or trying my best, it's so expensive as prices have increased so much.

Welcome back! You have been missed!

Sorry about the loss of your mother.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Good morning!
    It's bright and so nicely sunny, but unfortunately it's paired with a windchill of -49 this morning.

I am still in hospital, doing okay in physio - every little improvement is a good one!

Glad you are being taken care of!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

jasperand char welcome back-sorry to hear of your mom's passing

I was up early this morning to shower I had an opthamaligist appt at 8.45 ,everything is good with my eyes so I don't need to see him now til 8 months later in oct

I have not been out since Monday as I am dealing with an awful problem I get sometimes ,but I will be out babysitting on Friday

Just stopped into shoppers for seniors day on way back from my appt ,spent 61 but needed a few medical supplies and Epsom salt

So slippery in our driveway today ,walked with baby steps -lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I didn't see them in the flyer. I had noticed when in there at lunch so of course I didn't have the coupons on me and went back on my way home from work. Pretty sure its on till next week as per the tag so maybe it is an in-store thing?
    Thank you @Frugalbigmama will go check it out

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hello Everyone,

@jas pendchar welcome back to SC. Sorry about the loss of your mom. Hope you are healing well and be back on your feet in no time.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Good morning!

Thank you, very much appreciated! I'm glad to be back, I missed everyone so much!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Welcome back! You have been missed!

Sorry about the loss of your mother.
    Thank you very much!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    jasperand char welcome back-sorry to hear of your mom's passing

I was up early this morning to shower I had an opthamaligist appt at 8.45 ,everything is good with my eyes so I don't need to see him now til 8 months later in oct

I have not been out since Monday as I am dealing with an awful problem I get sometimes ,but I will be out babysitting on Friday

Just stopped into shoppers for seniors day on way back from my appt ,spent 61 but needed a few medical supplies and Epsom salt

So slippery in our driveway today ,walked with baby steps -lol
    Thank you, take care of yourself!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @jaspendchar welcome back to SC. Sorry about the loss of your mom. Hope you are healing well and be back on your feet in no time.
    Thank you for your kind words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am so sorry to hear of your moms passing. losing a parent is never easy.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information