User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: February 2019 Frugal Chatter (we love deals)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ciel, so sorry to hear of your fathers passing.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good brisk morning.. what a wind...
    buses are going here... i have a child off on vacation this week.. so it will be a hopefuly quieter week.
    middle child is heading back to sheridan today. they work.. today at a pt job. sigh. i will miss them . alot. this weekend went by way to fast.

ok. so . plan for the day is to stay inside. i do have a coupon trade to mail off... i will do that later , after the kids are gone.

goal for the day is cleaning.. so much cleaning. hugs.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

No school here. Schools are actually all closed in 2 of our bus districts which never happens. Roads are closed all around us. I was suppose to drive 1.5 hrs today for a ski day. Not happening!

Off to clean up the budget and get ready for payday.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

They have closed all the roads in my area. Glad I brought my lunch to work

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday and today we have been under an extreme cold advisory. I drove ds to school this morning. Then I took the other kids with me to the indoor track and then over to the library. They are both part of one large indoor complex. The walking track was busy. I’m the only person at the library with children right now.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

School buses and schools are closed here. I emailed I would work from home as I did not want to venture out. They have pulled our trucks off the road and all of Order Desk cannot get in.

They have not closed our roads but just a couple towns over they have pulled the plows off the road and are not allowing tow trucks to pull people out of ditches as it has been deemed too dangerous.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Oh boy, it’s sounds like the weather is being rough with you guys. We are under an extreme cold advisory, but it’s supposed to warm up to -23 before the wind chill by the time school lets out for the day. The buses for our public school division were mostly cancelled for today. The Catholic school busses were still running. All schools are open.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had a local grocery store teller sign up with CO51 and Caddle as my referral. I saw her this week and she went out of her way to talk with me about it. She’s now used the Caddle app some and I earned my $1 referral bonus. Now she just needs to upload a receipt to CO51 and we will both receive a bonus. Helping others and earning a few dollars at the same time.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

just cleaned out the freezer quickly. not to self... we are ok for frozen stuff.
    supper is defrosting.
    i have a killer headache. new glasses are due this week. Middle child is at school. another note to self.. it is never a good day when they leave. as i cry again.. sigh. i know this will get easier.

ok. i got this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

[QUOTE=Giseledta;6962023ok. i got this.[/QUOTE]

I know you do, lady. The smart money is on you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    just cleaned out the freezer quickly. not to self... we are ok for frozen stuff.
    supper is defrosting.
    i have a killer headache. new glasses are due this week. Middle child is at school. another note to self.. it is never a good day when they leave. as i cry again.. sigh. i know this will get easier.

ok. i got this.
    I'm thinking of making the next 2 weeks a no spend and really do a good job of using up the bits of this and that from the freezer!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i have a bonus airmile promo sent to my email box.. weirdness.. but its spend 100. 4 x . get 300 airmiles .
    with fresh fruit and veggies.. i do about 50 per week. so iwill hunt a few bonus airmiles. and so some pantry stocking... also food bank doataion for easter. my plan is to add that to the 270.00 i have in airmiles currently.. then do a freezer stock in early april .

but i am sticking the grocery shop to 110.00 . per week.
    i am cutting my reg budget for march... and prob april .
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Babysat cara today she has a cough that woke her so I gave her a small bottle and back down she went for an hour.I on the other hand had a tiny sore small throat this morning ,and the rest of day was sneezing so I have a cold -uggg honestly so sick of being sick has homemade rice /chicken soup my dear sister-in-law gave me some when we visited sat came in handy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

So,one of the things happening in my house right now is cleaning... lots of decluttering. lots.
    Oldest .. took everything out of her room... everything.. sorted and is listing some stuff online.
    but some stuff... she is sending to the mens mission - blankets ect. she also found alot of pencil crayons, markers ect. - lots.. i reached out to a friend.. who will bring them to her school for the before and after program.
    i am always amazed how underfunded some of them are. Her school.. is highly underfunded in this area. so any and all extra craft supplies are always accepted and needed.
    Earlier this month she sent over a bunch of prom attire to a group of people who do a princess project.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

gesileta-I did that with my daughter's prom dresses also ,they were sent to a school for girls to pick out their own dress from the racks

My son-in-law just called me my dear daughter has bronchitis and cant talk ,at least she went to the doctor's today she is on a puffer and meds (and she hardly ever goes to the doctor)

I am signing off and going to read a bit and early bed as I am so stuffed and still sneezing my germs everywhere not going near my hubby
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information