User Tag List

Thread: Pc insiders

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a baby who is 8 months old. I currently buy diapers and formula at shoppers drug mart during 20x pts day which works out to 30% off. For pampers diapers I wait for the sale price of $22.99 and 20x to happen on the same day. Sometimes I’m lucky and will also have a personal offer of 200pts/$1 on pampers at the same time. For formula i get similac concentrated which never goes on sale so buy that on 20x day.

Would the pc insiders work out to a better deal for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pampers, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnyc5 View Post
    I have a baby who is 8 months old. I currently buy diapers and formula at shoppers drug mart during 20x pts day which works out to 30% off. For pampers diapers I wait for the sale price of $22.99 and 20x to happen on the same day. Sometimes I’m lucky and will also have a personal offer of 200pts/$1 on pampers at the same time. For formula i get similac concentrated which never goes on sale so buy that on 20x day.

Would the pc insiders work out to a better deal for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With PC insiders you're not limited to Shoppers you can go to No Frills Superstore places that price match I'm not sure what's Loblaws stores you have but Fortinos Provigo if you're in Quebec

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information