User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By downtowntorontogirl
  • 1 Post By lilo0003

Thread: Food Basics Classico Sauces - $1.50 instead of $1.67

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TIP - For the Classico sauces, I went to my Food Basics and they were already out of all the tomato-based regular sized flavours (predictable... such a great price!). I had them check in the back for extra stock and they had none, so I asked for rainchecks for a few of the flavours... now I can go back within 14 days and get them for $1.50 each instead of $1.67 because with the raincheck they give you an extra 10% off!
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics
    hcao, sweetmomma, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by downtowntorontogirl View Post
    TIP - For the Classico sauces, I went to my Food Basics and they were already out of all the tomato-based regular sized flavours (predictable... such a great price!). I had them check in the back for extra stock and they had none, so I asked for rainchecks for a few of the flavours... now I can go back within 14 days and get them for $1.50 each instead of $1.67 because with the raincheck they give you an extra 10% off!
    Good to know about the rain check, this is our favourite. I had the Classico offer on PCO last week I saw the sale to saved my offer. My store will only allow a PM of 4 but it will be 1600 points.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Will you be my 1st swagbucks referral? What are you waiting for, join the fun & free.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lilo0003

Thread Information