User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arjon

Thread: Redeeming PC Points

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Mar 16th, 2019
    I've tried googling this & can't really find any info. Now that shoppers & PC points are the same how do we redeem points collected on a PC Mastercard?
    And next question would be what can they be used for? I've been asked when making purchases at Superstore if I want to apply points to my transaction but beyond that I'm clueless
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    I've tried googling this & can't really find any info. Now that shoppers & PC points are the same how do we redeem points collected on a PC Mastercard?
    And next question would be what can they be used for? I've been asked when making purchases at Superstore if I want to apply points to my transaction but beyond that I'm clueless
    You link your PC MC to your PCO account, which allows the points earned through the PC MC to be moved over to said PCO account. Points can then be redeemed in multiples of 10k (worth $10) against most purchases. You can look up the exceptions in the PCO T&C. There are also some differences in the rules for redeeming at grocery stores vs SDM.

If you have specific questions after reading through the T&C and the FAQs, I'm confident people here will be willing to answer them. However, if you want an outline of the entire PCO program, it's too big and complicated for anyone to do in a forum post. You'll see this when you go read the T&C and FAQs.
    Cake likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

No basically all I need to know is how do I redeem them? And what can I get for them? Or is it just how I said that I can only use it towards a purchase I'm making?
    And now I guess I do have another question- do I have to join shoppers optimum?
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No basically all I need to know is how do I redeem them? And what can I get for them? Or is it just how I said that I can only use it towards a purchase I'm making?
    The answers to your questions can be found in the materials I named yesterday.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

You can redeem in increments of $10 pretty much anywhere you earn points ie loblaws banner stores, sdm , beauty boutique and joe fresh.
    Yes you redeem towards a purchase you are making

Shoppers Optimum is now PC Optimum they are one and the same, if you are earning points on your card then you can download the app and link your pc financial card to it and scan your card from there or go in any store (listed above) to pick up z physical card (you will be surprised how often your phone battery I'd dead when you need your card number) this way you will sldk get personal offers on the app good a both specific stores and across them all.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information