User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Sobeys, Safeway, Foodland: Spend $50+1 participating GMC product, get $10 grocery GC

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

https://www.snapandsave.ca/rules.php
    FREE with Purchase of Fifty Dollars ($50 before taxes) and one (1) Participating Product at Participating Stores.
    The Snap and Save Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry. Receive a $10 Grocery Gift Card sent by mail. Seven thousand five hundred (7,500) Gift Cards available. The first seven thousand five hundred (7,500) uploaded and validated receipts from participating Sobeys, Safeway, IGA West, Thrifty Foods, and Foodland (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer. Allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Grocery Gift Card. While supplies last.

HOW TO REDEEM
    1. Purchase fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) in any combination of products and one (1) Participating Product listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.

Eligible purchase to reach fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) cannot include gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets, passes/tickets for transportation, prescriptions, bottle deposits, bill payments, taxes, postal products, environmental charges, pharmacy services, service fees, rental fees and prepaid cards.

Participating Products are subject to availability:
    Participating Cereals: Cheerios™ Cereals 526-778 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Cereals 526-778 g, Fibre 1™ Cereals 526-778 g, Lucky Charms™ Cereals 526-778 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereals 526-778 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ Cereals 600 g, Reese® 601g.

Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Protein, Breakfast Bars, Crunchy, Lunchbox, Sweet & Salty and Trail Mix 148-210 g, Fruit by the Foot™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-226 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 120-226 g, Bugles™ 213 g.Participating Yogurt: Yoplait® Whole Milk 12x100 g, Yoplait® Source® 650 g, Yoplait® YOP® 200 mL, 6x200 mL, Yoplait® YOP® Protein 4x250 mL, Yoplait® Tubes® 8x60 g; Yoplait® Minigo Drinkable 6x60 g, Liberté Greek® Yogurt 750 g.

Participating Old El Paso™: Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls 144-189 g, Old El Paso™ Tortillas 297-334 g, Old El Paso™ Stand and Stuff Shells 133 g, Old El Paso™ Taco Shells 125 g, Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce Medium 215 mL, Old El Paso™ Salsa 440 mL, Old El Paso™ Slice Jalapeno 250 mL, Old El Paso™ Refried Beans 398 mL.

Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ 8ct, Pillsbury™ Pizza Bites™ 50ct, Pillsbury™ Dough Selected Varieties 454-496 g, Pillsbury™ Cookies 454 g.

Participating Betty Crocker™ Baking Products: Betty Crocker™ Super Moist Cake Mix 432-461 g, Betty Crocker™ Deluxe Frostings 340-450 g.

2. Enter via the Internet by going to www.SnapandSave.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.

3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Stores name and address, the date and time of transaction and at least fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) and one (1) Participating Product in a single transaction that must be purchased during Offer Period.

4. Then submit the offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.

5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for rejections include, but not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.

By entering the promotion and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of promotion administration and offer fulfillment by the promotion administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by promotion administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty, Foodland, IGA, Safeway, Sobeys, Thrifty Foods, Via Rail

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Thanks for posting the offer. Does it mean that you can spend 50$ on anything in the store and buy one participating product? Or buy 50$ worth of General Mills products? Thanks in advance
    wendymac likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Yes, that seems to be the clear wording. $50 grocery shop in which you buy at least one of the participating products. That's what I intend to do at Sobey's.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Yes, that seems to be the clear wording. $50 grocery shop in which you buy at least one of the participating products. That's what I intend to do at Sobey's.
    Slight correction...

It says "Purchase of Fifty Dollars ($50 before taxes) and one (1) Participating Product..."

To me that reads Spend $50... in ADDITION to which, you buy one of the qualifying GM products (not inclusive to the $50).

(Technically, you could buy all GM products, but you need to spend $50 BEFORE you add the GM product)

wendymac likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am wondering how many times a household could do this... if there is a limit on it of some sort
    wendymac likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I submitted my receipt and got the confirmation email. The gift card will be mailed between 6-8 weeks.😊
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@erusmus Thanks for telling us. You are a proof of principle!
    Giseledta and erusmus like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i am wondering how many times a household could do this... if there is a limit on it of some sort
    I am wondering this too.
    I did my first last night.
    Most of the general mills products were bogo at Sobeys.
    I opted for the Bugels for 2.49.
    I grabbed 2 bags only to learn they were also bogo even though they were not marked.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

just saying .. the old el paso stand and stuff taco shells... foodland... buy 4 , get 10 airmiles.. were 2.50 each... expriy... aug 2019.
    wendymac likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Has anyone figured out if there's a household limit?
    wendymac likes this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Just received this note: "Hello, Thank you for participating in our promotion. The photo of the receipt you submitted is approved and your entry has been processed. Your $10 Gift Card will be sent to you within 6 to 8 weeks." I know everyone is asking about household limits. I intend to do the process over again next week--if the sales justify it--and submit a claim in my husband's name. I don't see any restrictions in the offer's wording.
    Last edited by wendymac; Sun, Feb 24th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.
    spanishpoet and Lavender Lady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Thanks @wendymac ! Please keep us updated! I didn't see anything stipulated either, so fingers crossed it works!
    wendymac and sweetmomma like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just noticed this promo today in store. Will gave to take advantage.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    wendymac likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Has anyone tried doing more than 1 submission? Just wondering if there's a household limit (?)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

I did a second submission and it was accepted! Obviously, your experience may differ, but it worked for me
    wendymac and Cake like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information