User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: New Finish Rebate $25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by le1948 View Post
    Can any one with good eyes telling which ones of Finish tabs are good for this rebate please? TIA!
    Since nobody actually replied to this, allow me... You must buy FINISH QUANTUM detergent tabs (no other variety of Finish will work.)

I'll actually type the entire rebate form terms below so everyone can follow the instructions properly.
    I've also underlined some specific instructions that should not go ignored.

IMPORTANT: This is NOT official... and does NOT replace the official form... you will need to acquire the form from the link below.
    I am not responsible for any discrepancies between the transcription below and the actual terms. Your submission of the form is your acceptance of the terms on the ACTUAL form so you are encouraged to read the form after you print it. Should the terms change, the terms on YOUR actual form should be taken as correct.

----

FREE** FINISH® DETERGENT
    Save up to $25.00 on any one (1) Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent
    ** with mail-in rebate offer

**Purchase any one (1) Finish® Quantum® Dishwasher Detergent and receive up to $25.00†† to cover the cost of the product and taxes, by mail. Offer is not valid on base Finish® All-in-1. Not valid on any other Finish® product. Limit one (1) rebate per individual, family, or household. To receive your rebate by mail, complete the Official Rebate Form below, and attach the dated detailed sales receipt from where you purchased any one (1) Finish® Quantum® Dishwasher Detergent with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt.

THIS IS NOT A STORE COUPON. Purchase must be made between January 21, 2019 and April 30, 2019. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited. All requests for rebates must be received on or before May 31, 2019. Offer valid only in Canada. Only original rebate forms, and the original, dated, detailed sales receipts with the UPC codes recorded, will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or undelivered mail. This promotional offer, extended to consumers, requires that the person receiving the rebate make the purchase. No submissions will be accepted from retailers, clubs, organizations, wholesalers, or contractors. This offer may not be published in any other form or rebate publication without the written permission of Reckitt Benckiser (Canada) Inc.

Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
    ††Based on suggested retail price. Actual price may vary by retailer.
    Finish® is a registered trademark of RB (Canada) Inc. © 2019 Reckitt Benckiser (Canada) Inc.t

MAIL TO:
    FINISH 2019 REBATE OFFER
    P.O. BOX 12118
    SAINT JOHN, NB, E2L 5E7

Link to the official (forced-printing) form: http://coupons.websaver.ca/en/Finish2019
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sun, Apr 14th, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just an FYI...

After you download the form, you only have 12 hours (I think... maybe 24 hours) to print the form or it will expire. If you fail to print within the time frame, you CAN click the link again and download a fresh one to print.

Also, each downloaded form is uinque. Each printed coupon has a UID (unique identifier) printed on it. Once printed, I would suggest NOT photocopying it and handing it out to your friends as this UID may be considered attempts at repeat submissions.

You can return and re-download freshly generated copies if you need to.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sun, Apr 14th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.
    tvwatcher, torontogal12 and Arjon like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've been denied by Finish it the past for various reasons.
    I did one of these end of last year. Am I eligible again. I get so confused about this?
    Thanks for any help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    I've been denied by Finish it the past for various reasons.
    I did one of these end of last year. Am I eligible again. I get so confused about this?
    Thanks for any help
    I have never been denied. I have a cupboard full of Finish detergent tabs that I've never paid for.

Just note that you can't participate in the same active promotion twice. This is not the same promo as last year, so I see no reason why you shouldn't be eligible again.

Just be sure you follow their instructions to the letter... not the least of which includes:

- Be sure and purchase the QUALIFYING product. Finish makes various different product lines. Be sure, for this offer, that you buy FINISH QUANTUM... Detergent only (not rinsing agent, or another type of Quantum product)
    - send in the ORIGINAL receipt (not a photocopy)
    - circle the ITEM PRICE on the ORIGINAL receipt (not the final payment, just the price of the item)
    - write the UPC # for the product CLEARLY on the ORIGINAL receipt

Also: DO NOT DUPLICATE the coupon you printed. They are uniquely numbered. If you photocopy for someone else (or use a photocopy of someone else's) it may count as duplicate submissions and be denied.

(All of this is mentioned in my above post as well)
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, Apr 24th, 2019 at 07:25 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my cheque today! Thanks all

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Got my rebate this week...Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information