User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: New Finish Rebate $25

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Strange, it wants me to sign in with a username. I guess it's gone now?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I don't know if anyone else has faced the problem I have. I got the cheque from them a few days ago, put it in the bank and apparently my bank (Simplii) said the cheque bounced and has charged me a $7.50 fee. I messaged Finish on their website and through Facebook in an attempt to get my $18.06 plus $7.50 fee since the bank says it is their error that it bounced. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got my rebate yesterday so I hope my cheque won't bounce! Mine turned out to be a real money maker as it cost approx $22 at SDM and I asked for $10 off on SCOP as the shelf sticker said $19.99. My cheque was for $24 and change so I got about double what I paid.
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Tweets77 and paylessgetmore like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Sorry to hear you encountered this hassle. I just bought one Finish package last night and am planing to mail out my rebate.
    Shouldn't this issue be between cosumer and third party (promo marketing company)?
    It would be greate if manufacturer (Finish) can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has faced the problem I have. I got the cheque from them a few days ago, put it in the bank and apparently my bank (Simplii) said the cheque bounced and has charged me a $7.50 fee. I messaged Finish on their website and through Facebook in an attempt to get my $18.06 plus $7.50 fee since the bank says it is their error that it bounced. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got my cheque 2 weeks ago, deposited it with no issue.
    wendymac likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh wow

this has got to be some kind of error on the bank's part. I doubt a giant corporation running a promo would be overdrawn, especially a promo that has rarely given anyone on this board problems. I would get in contact with the bank too
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

My coupon didn’t print and I’m down to my last 160 tablets

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Got mine at Costco today. Huge package of 100 tablets for $22.99.
    Tweets77, 2shopmom and maple7 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is it ok to print this in Black & White? I am running low on my magenta colour.
    Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Is it ok to print this in Black & White? I am running low on my magenta colour.
    Thanks.

I have a laser printer so everything is black and white so im sure you will be ok. Really a waste of ink printing things like coupons in colour
    MunS and Arjon like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have a laser printer so everything is black and white so im sure you will be ok. Really a waste of ink printing things like coupons in colour
    Thanks for a quick response.
    A store close to my home doesn't accept black and white coupons as they suspect they might be photocopies. I guess they haven't heard of colour-photocopies.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just saw my Aunt's rebate form. That has an 8 digit UID. But the one I just printed has an 11 digit UID. I got mine from the websaver link posted in this thread.
    I don't do rebates often. Hers is definitely correct. She has done it plenty of times.
    Is mine ok?
    Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Got mine at Costco today. Huge package of 100 tablets for $22.99.
    Please let us know when your cheque arrives! I’ve always wondered If Costco receipts qualify but the company never responded to me

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

My Costco receipt was accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Please let us know when your cheque arrives! I’ve always wondered If Costco receipts qualify but the company never responded to me
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Mine have always been accepted in the past, and there's nothing in the rebate terms that excludes you as a personal consumer as to where you can buy it.

You just can't submit the rebate if you, yourself, are a wholesaler, retailer, club, organisation, etc. It has to be for an individual for in-home use.

That said, if you DONT get your rebate (for whatever reason) you can always return it to Costco for a refund even if you dont have your original receipt. They can look it up on your membership (it helps if you can recall the date you bought it) -- Or better yet, take a photo of it on your phone.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information