User Tag List

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1698Likes

Thread: March 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

greentires4me- i hope you can get some resolution to your case worker. many hugs
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Sassy how awesome that your family was able to surprise you.
    Giseldta I heard that Rexall will be selling the M & Ms product line to compete with SDM selling all the PC product.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    they are switching to m and m meats.. really.. well.. that is just interesting news. any more details...
    M&M started partnerships with Rexall and a couple of other merchants earlier this year. I don't remember the details, but selected stores offer a limited selection of M&M products.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

well, that could bode well... . i enjoy some of thier products. not all. but some. personally i find some just very overpriced. but if i could combine it with a 10.00 o coupon rexall seems to be famous for.. well... it could bode well.

ok. monday... i have a busy week. but it should be a good week. i need to set up a interview date for my Sept spot. should not be to hard fingers crossed. send off paper work for youngest.

hubby seems to be coming down with a bug.. sigh.

today seems like a good day for a morning at the park.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Sunny but cold day here today. Of course my winter jacket was in the car and cold lol.

Sassy- My birthday is next weekend too. A bunch of crazy Aries here

I see a few items in the Costco flyer I may be interested in. Will see if my bestie wants to take a drive one night this week. I had new sheets in my cart on Sat but put them back. I should have just bought them. I am going to toss lots of old crap from the linen closet tonight.

The fridge needs a good clean too and I hope to clean out the freezer on the bottom of the fridge this week. Tired of bits of this and that. No shopping till the weekend. Will make do with what we have and be creative even though we seem to have everything needed anyway. (full 4 pack of English muffins I had to put in freezer because no one ate them.) we have 4 dozen eggs to use up too so I will make egg mcmuffins all week long for breakfast!
    Giseledta, wendymac, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nice surprise today in the mail - part of my hudsons bay order - the item I wanted was out of stock, so they credited the whole order and sent me the Clinique bonus gift with purchase anyways.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My Ford dealer sent me a voucher for 2 free months of Sirrusxm. Does anyone know of any better promos?
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Did some errands on my lunch break. Filled up with gas. Bought a jug of windshield fluid at Rona and took a peek around. See some deals on tile etc so will figure out measurements and go back.
    Went to Canadian Tire to get keys cut but need to double check I'm getting the right one cut.
    They had the glass bowl with red lid 3 pk on for $4.99 reg $19.99! I've been waiting for this deal! I bought 2 with CT money on the card and paper money. Think I may go back for more. I am going to clean my cupboard out at home of most plastic. I think I will buy a few for Christmas gifts too.
    Giseledta, wendymac, Ciel and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well... Went in today for my Oil Change and ended up with more than just that...

Needed a new tire as I didn't notice there was a big bulge in one of them, plus some more things that needed doing including some break servicing and a Fuel Injection Cleaning that I didn't realize I had already done just a few months ago...

Ended up coming to a whopping $627.94, but I was able to redeem $104.01 in CT money, Earn back $19.39, Use an Oil Change coupon that saved me $26.62, and the rest on a CT MC 12month EPP for $523.93...

It is what it is, but I'm just upset now about the stupid Fuel Injection Cleaning that I already had done just in October and from what I can find, it doesn't seem like you need to do it that frequently. Might go back and talk with them, but it probably won't make a difference...

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Apparently the CRA online system is down today so now filling taxes.

Justin Trudeau was apparently in my home town this morning, I was watching the news to find that out.

I received my amazon order today. Pretty good here in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

evening -I babysat today ,hubby showed up at 2.30 to tell me my dear older half brother who is 71 had a massive heart attack today ,so if everyone could keep him in your thoughts and prayers

I just said to hubby I was going to go see him on Thursday as I haven't been around in a few months as I was so sick this past month ,and he had a blocked artery ,so I didn't want to go when I was sick for sure .

I was going to go to hospital at 3.30 when I was done babysitting but both nefew`s had left the hospital saying he was all hooked up and his heart was beating on its own but they don't know how long his heart had stopped ,he was on a city bus coming home ,they are cooling his body down

Hubby and I will go in the late morning to see him ,maybe pick my sister-in-law up

My hubby got an oil change today with an added fuel service maintenance cost $118
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good afternoon all.
    Today I did my Rexall shop for the Mega Miles promo. So I am up to 4 finish so far. Just waiting to do Metro. This promo turn out to be much easier than I thought.
    Good luck all who are doing the AM promo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well... Went in today for my Oil Change and ended up with more than just that...

Needed a new tire as I didn't notice there was a big bulge in one of them, plus some more things that needed doing including some break servicing and a Fuel Injection Cleaning that I didn't realize I had already done just a few months ago...

Ended up coming to a whopping $627.94, but I was able to redeem $104.01 in CT money, Earn back $19.39, Use an Oil Change coupon that saved me $26.62, and the rest on a CT MC 12month EPP for $523.93...

It is what it is, but I'm just upset now about the stupid Fuel Injection Cleaning that I already had done just in October and from what I can find, it doesn't seem like you need to do it that frequently. Might go back and talk with them, but it probably won't make a difference...
    That's why I avoid Canadian tire for auto repairs. I once has a wheel bearing that was going on the front end and the mechanic at Canadian tire told me everything was fine and to turn up the radio when I heard the noise. I have never had my fuel injectors cleaned ever.....sounds suspicious. I would speak to the service manager and if need be the store manager.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

From a page I found on the internet !!!!

Fuel-injection cleaning actually makes less sense than it did about 12 years ago, when the injection systems started to replace carburetors. At that time, poorly formulated gasoline and badly designed injector nozzles caused a lot of fouled and plugged injector tips. But that's far less the case today.
    Unless you have a specific performance problem, your car or truck almost certainly does not need any of these services before 60,000 miles, if ever.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning All
    Another nice day here today. It will be Avery busy one for me
    Have a few errands to run today.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information