User Tag List

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I ordered during STB. No one at our home like their recipes so I cooked in my own way. but honestly, their service is very good. everything is nicely individually packed. and with 500 bonus Airmiles it is already almost free (hardly $10) which you will get back. And you can cancel any time. I ordered only once and then skipped 3,4 weeks and after I got 500 AM bonus (in 2 weeks) I canceled service.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    how is miss fresh.. any comments from anyone who has tried it...
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I know Metro offers are also ending on 25th mean they r also valid on 24th too.
    YMMV, but my Metro offer (ON) says it ends on the 24th.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Metro posted an airmiles redemption offer for the Mega miles promo: dates are April 11-14
    Giseledta likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

How much was the pizza? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hi @Giseledta I just wanted to make sure the pizza I was buying from Metro was the one specified in the coupon and I remember it mentioned something about Artisan pizza, but then when I saw the words Fresh2go I knew my location of Metro has that. I asked them do I just come in and they are ready to buy? She said no I would have to order, say what toppings we wanted and what time we wanted it for.

So that is what I did.

I was JUST coming on here to post about the Flash Offer from Metro but you guys all beat me to it! ha ha
    I'll be redeeming 95 for sure! Tit for tat with that offer!!
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I'm afraid to redeem 95 for 95 in case they arent added back in time for me to do my Rexall redemption

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Davelikes2save likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I know Metro offers are also ending on 25th mean they r also valid on 24th too.
    I thought you were talking about the redeemed airmiles offer sorry
    uanoor likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I'm afraid to redeem 95 for 95 in case they arent added back in time for me to do my Rexall redemption

In the terms and conditions on the offer I received

Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

That could be awhile before anyone gets the miles
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Anna Michele I did a live Chat last night and was told with will take the time stated in the terms and conditions. So you maybe taking a chance here

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Yeah now I'm thinking $10 free if I could redeem on the pizza and do that offer instead that could work

Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I didn't notice the third Metro offer I can redeem in April no problem so I will redeem the 95 back for now

Last edited by Anna Michele; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2019 at 09:51 AM.
    walkonby likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Okay so and my other question is why do you all think that you need to spend whatever amount to earn that one air mile app for just a regular spend like I know where does it say that or is that just so that it's registered on your account they can see it the points are added smoothly or did I miss something that says you had to spend $20 at each location

Season 40 Winners At War

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Okay so and my other question is why do you all think that you need to spend whatever amount to earn that one air mile app for just a regular spend like I know where does it say that or is that just so that it's registered on your account they can see it the points are added smoothly or did I miss something that says you had to spend $20 at each location
    what? I didn't see anything about a minimum $20.00 spend at any of the Sponsors? Maybe I missed something too?

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Flash 95/95 air miles offer I received is valid at Sobey's owned stores, rather than Metro, valid to March 24th. The flash offer must vary per account holder.

Terms
    "Offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the recipient of the offer invitation is eligible. Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Sobeys, Safeway, Foodland, Lawtons, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Thrifty Foods, IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle-Bery and IGA Extra locations. AIR MILES" Bonus Offer applies to qualifying redemptions of 95 Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction. Qualifying purchases exclude lottery, tobacco, gift and phone cards, prescriptions, alcoholic beverages, post office, photo finishing, video, third party florist, fuel, Western Union, and other goods and services which are not discountable and excluded by law. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Bonus Miles will not appear on receipt, and will be deposited to your Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotional period."

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    The Flash 95/95 air miles offer I received is valid at Sobey's owned stores, rather than Metro, valid to March 24th. The flash offer must vary per account holder.

Terms
    "Offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the recipient of the offer invitation is eligible. Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Sobeys, Safeway, Foodland, Lawtons, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Thrifty Foods, IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle-Bery and IGA Extra locations. AIR MILES" Bonus Offer applies to qualifying redemptions of 95 Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction. Qualifying purchases exclude lottery, tobacco, gift and phone cards, prescriptions, alcoholic beverages, post office, photo finishing, video, third party florist, fuel, Western Union, and other goods and services which are not discountable and excluded by law. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Bonus Miles will not appear on receipt, and will be deposited to your Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotional period."
    Mine is also Sobeys not sure why I thought metro gooooooo there goes that plan

Season 40 Winners At War

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I completed my first offer @ Thrifty Foods this morning.

Cashier scanned coupon and it shows "Mega Miles Spring 2019 - 8 Miles" on receipt so one down.
    walkonby likes this.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information