User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

For those who take multi-vitamins, are willing to stock up a bit, and have at least five of the $3 One A Day coupons that will expire soon, here's how I did the Rexall redeem 190 offer this afternoon without paying more for the products than I normally would.

The current flyer has selected 60ct and 90ct types at $8.99, so after coupons, the $5 survey printable and HST, my total for five bottles was $30.79. I redeemed 190 AM, paid $10.79, will get back 40 BAM and have now completed my first partner of the five I'm aiming for.

Edit: I forgot to say that I also got 25 BAM from a Rexall offer in the AM app that stacked, and 1 regular AM.
    Last edited by Arjon; Wed, Mar 27th, 2019 at 09:40 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Lavender Lady, Davelikes2save and Flemeth ... Finally able to use the coupon on my second trip. As Flemeth said, there’s no way the coupon could go through, the manager had to input it as a manufacture coupon as suggested.
    wendymac, list465, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    Thanks Lavender Lady, Davelikes2save and Flemeth ... Finally able to use the coupon on my second trip. As Flemeth said, there’s no way the coupon could go through, the manager had to input it as a manufacture coupon as suggested.
    I am happy you finally got to used it
    clumsygal and Davelikes2save like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I used the $5 coupon today with no problems, just showed it on my phone and it scanned.
    wendymac, hcao, list465 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @Bargain Seeker - Yes, I think you can. I signed up for the STB promo and although I have a couple of samsung products, I did not register any of them. I don't recall any question where you have to identify yourself as an apple vs android/samsung user. If I recall, samsung pay is just another payment method, like visa checkout. You can always call them if you want to be sure and check their site. BTW, my miles for this promo showed up quickly.
    wendymac, Silk and Davelikes2save like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

For anyone with kids to shop for, The Children's Place has their graphic tees on sale for $4.99/$5.99 with free shipping or pick up in store. To complete my offer, I ordered three for my grandaughter and it came to $16.97 before tax, free shipping and 10 Airmiles.

I foresee lots of hugs and kisses for Grandma (more like Grandad if I'm being honest!!)

baggypants

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if Metro's ready to eat sushi products qualifies for Fresh2Go?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Hmmm...so far only 2 of 4 shops have credited: Shell and Global Pet Food. Sobeys and Metro are still to be posted. Its early, I know, but I'm checking. Today I will be doing the Rexall spend 190 points for $20 redemption, using the $5 off coupon, of course...so at least $25 in purchases. In theory, that gives me the 5 shops...but theory is a beatch and I intend to shop 6 places to be safe.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@John . How much is the wine/wines that are part of this?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow got the regular and the bonus points from Global the same day as the purchase

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just a quick reminder that the Sobeys and Urban Fresh gift card offers end today, and the Rexall redeem 190 AM one ends tomorrow. There may be others ending soon too; these are just the ones I noted for myself.

Also, for anyone thinking of doing this Rexall offer, it stacked with the 25 BAM wus $25 one I had in the app. Might be YMMV since IDK if everyone has this.
    2shopmom, list465 and rockco like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Does anyone know if Metro's ready to eat sushi products qualifies for Fresh2Go?
    @rocko I just called my metro and no they are NOT part of the Fresh2Go programme.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

my 2 shops - global and metro both posted on my airmiles. i need to do the rest.

the foodland flyer is out.. not comment on mega miles. house they have a decent amount of bonus miles
    wendymac likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

How do you get this offer out west?

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Out West the offer is valid at Safeway and Sobeys. I'll be asking advantage of this along with mega miles offer for Safeway.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is that the airmiles app or rexall app?

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Just a quick reminder that the Sobeys and Urban Fresh gift card offers end today, and the Rexall redeem 190 AM one ends tomorrow. There may be others ending soon too; these are just the ones I noted for myself.

Also, for anyone thinking of doing this Rexall offer, it stacked with the 25 BAM wus $25 one I had in the app. Might be YMMV since IDK if everyone has this.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information