User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Metro Airmiles Redemption **Check your Email**

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received a email from Metro saying I've been specifically selected for the bonus offer of: Redeem 95 miles-->then get 95 miles back for this weekend only.

Hope Everyone gets the same offer!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Metro
    couponlady, Grey, hcao and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

My husband and my cards both got the email but my son and my daughter did not get anything.
    Laurabelle81 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I got email to for Safeway & thriftyfoods

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i got it !!!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got the email too and the TC say the offer is good from the 22nd to the 24th and will not be posted for 90 days

I did the deal tonight and purchased about 12.00 and my receipt does not show any bonus points at all. I am curious if any is having the same problem or that is normal

Thanks

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Received the email.
    Sender is AIR MILES Rewards Program and email subject is Flash Offer: Get 95 Bonus Miles when you use Cash Miles.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I got the email too, it says for Sobeys.Sobeys urban fresh and foodland, but if you read the terms and conditions is says for a few more stores.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I would never have noticed this, of course I just came from Sobeys after buying the gift card but it will be worth it to make another stop even if just for frozen pizza.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

my offer is for safeway, sobeys and IGA

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was heading up to bed but just had to check my email once again. I got the Flash offer as well!
    In the T&C it does say that this offer may be used with other offers so whatever that means?
    I already did the pizza Mega Mile deal today at Metro, so this won't count as anything towards MM , just a nice redeem and getting all 95 AM back. Sweet!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Only 1 Airmiles card here and my DH does have the offer just curious how this would work

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I got the email too and the TC say the offer is good from the 22nd to the 24th and will not be posted for 90 days

I did the deal tonight and purchased about 12.00 and my receipt does not show any bonus points at all. I am curious if any is having the same problem or that is normal

Thanks
    @Thatdone was there anything that had to be input. My DH just check and he also got it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone was there anything that had to be input. My DH just check and he also got it
    In the terms and conditions it says

1. Offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the recipient of the offer invitation is eligible. Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. AIR MILES® Bonus Offer applies to qualifying redemptions of 95 Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction. Excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Some restrictions apply. See in store for details. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
    2. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations. Standard AIR MILES Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.

From what I read that means no
    rayray likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Curiously, Sobeys etc for me and Metro for my wife.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post

Thanks
    @Thatdone I didn’t want to go out tomorrow and have to wonder. I just chat with Airmiles to ask if the bonus miles would show up on my receipt and was told no that it will be credited later and that this is a targeted promo.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information