User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Like Tree1395Likes

Thread: April 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (spring, is that you?)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

it was a 50% off code for the insiders program i had seem it on facebook.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Rainy day here today too! Of course I blowed out my hair so having to cover it up so it doesn't get wet and frizzy.

I see my PC pts have been posted since my big shop for work. woohoo! Total on my main card is now $596. That was a long time coming. I use to be way over $700 but had really redeemed lots of points last year. Can't wait to get back to $700. My 2nd card is almost at $20 so hope to build that one up and redeem it soon for a little fun shopping spree.

Left the house with a clean kitchen. Reminded DS that he is to empty the dishwasher and put away the clean dishes on the counter when he is home from school. He is having a friend sleepover so that will keep him busy. Too bad it's rainy out since they have a great group of friends that they meet to go biking etc. Have plans to go out tonight so will get them fed and snacks ready.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I dropped off payment for DS's 2019/2020 hockey season. Just finished the 2018/2019 season and already thinking about the next season lol.
    I washed my hockey blanket this week and have it folded and ready in my closet. I have a bag I should pack it in with the $200 pot of loonies so it is ready when the hockey season begins

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    it was a 50% off code for the insiders program i had seem it on facebook.
    Google search found a March post on the PC Facebook site that shows the code as 1MONTHFREE. Don't know if it was limited to March signups or what. Hope that helps.

The membership site's home page also has a link for trying one month free.
    https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en

OK, think I found the April code you seek for 50% off: PAMPERS50 (for use for those who sign up in April 2019).
    If that does not work, try for the free month first and see if you get any membership deals/discount to keep on with the program (saw this online).
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Apr 26th, 2019 at 01:42 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thanks!!! i got it !!! so doing that.

did a grocery shop tonight.. spent 251... pretty good for a large shop. i needed to do a stock up of stuff. i managed to snag 27500 points. sadly no co 51 or caddle. i did manage to get a bunch of stuff for the kids to eat easily.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning up early so did a load of towels
    oh and used my old navy cash -lets hope I got 2 t-shirts a pair of thin sweatpants (bell bottom sort of ,which I love) for me and the same winter 1/4 zipper sweatshirt for hubby but in a grey

We are off to Toronto for the day to watch Sebastian as daughter/hubby has an appt then out to celebrate mother`s day early with them we are going to pizza libretto -yummm (we are celebrating early as my daughter has a trip with her girlfriend to Chicago on mother`s day weekend )

So cold out,where is our spring ??I heard it may snow here in the early hours of sunday morning .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sat, Apr 27th, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to the hospital last night it felt like I was having a heart attack they ran lots of tests, but I had waited a long time I was there from just aftEr 11pm to 4am. The doctor was thorough this time ordering ecg, blood work, and X-rays. They gave me aspirin in the ambulance which I puked that after chewing it all. Then at the hospital 600mg of ibuprofen.

This nurse joked about how I was feeling I said sore and in pain. This is a nurse thats nice to me asked for real coffee and donuts next time I decide to pop by. I said okay but I forgot her name and I am sure she is in bed sleeping now. I’m sure they all like Tim Hortons coffee but ick I rather see the prices of Starbucks to see if a bladder in a box is cheaper. Probably not right it’s Starbucks right?

The cab driver on the way home was hitting on me, as they always do.

When I got home there was a person I never seen before in the office a causal and her first time she helped cut the bracelets off my arm. Then buzz me through to the second door. It was real nice and quiet until 45mins ago then someone was using a hammer. You’d think I could throw them out the window?

My mom is taking me grocery shopping later I think I might take my own bags this time around and then some of the plastic bags from the store.

I’m buying someone a mail key so they don’t have to keep asking staff to Open it.

Big box here where I live is going out of sale so I bought dolly mix before there was none left... does anyone want a bag shipped to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

There were actually thin snow pellets coming out of the sky this morning just before 11am, when I headed out to a local church doing a textile drive. Felt good to drop off a big recycling bag with my winter coat, some bedsheets and other clothing items. Glad to have some floor space freed as a result of bag drop-off!

Just finished scanning some photos and negatives-last night I was occupied by going through the photo boxes yet again and saw a few prints in envelopes but negatives showed some other images we don't have. And I forgot my USB key but I figured out how to attach the image scans to my e-mails, so that was a save for me! Will check to see when Shoppers may have another photo print sale to print off some more images.

Managed to get some laundry handwashed, as the heat was on and I did not want to miss the drying opportunity that offered.

Mom is doing some Easter preparations and I'll admit to not having any ambition to bake a thing to help out.

Will be doing another walk for containers-really want to have coins on hand if there is a need to take the bus on short notice.

Value Village is having another 50% off sale-club members get the pre-sale tomorrow and the public gets the sale on Monday.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. on tea number 2.

realized i did have a offer on caddle i could use so did that this afternoon. plus, scanned 2 reciepts for sb. every little sb adds up.
    just spent 5.5 hours helpingmy mom, thn took her to costco.. i didnt buy much there.. but i did a few things... and a cheesecake.. my brother was being... well.. my brother this am.. i bought the cheesecake. the kids will help eat it.
    i also picked up a huge ceaser salad for supper. so that will be easy.

i will rest a bit , then put my kitchen together. its a tad ... messy. should not take long but it will make me feel good when it is done.
    and laundry.. might do some laundry later.

oldest and her boyfriend will be over later...
    middle child comes home tomorrow......
    youngest went shopping with a firend
    or Swagbucks

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    We woke up to a nice thin layer of snow on everything. Enough that people had to sweep off their cars as they were leaving this morning. Is started to melt late morning and is gone now. I have to admit I cannot wait to check the weather apps and not see the word snow or flurries.

This past week was good but a long one. Our production admin person was off this week so I was covering her and this job always keeps me on my toes. It is not my forte so it is a challenge for me plus you are running the production floor so your processing a lot of paperwork plus making sure everything is getting produced so you spend about 60% of the day on your feet, lapping the plant.

The goods news is I had a good week with my health, I was tired but that is a given these days but luckily no rough days. Friday was a little rough, I wasn't in pain (yippee) but I had been on my feet all week and working extended hours so I really felt it by Friday but I made it through. Now hopefully I keep this going as I let work know of my surgery and they have asked me to complete a few things before my surgery. I am a little nervous a month will not be enough time to get it all done but I will try my best.

I put it off all week but had to do some grocery shopping last night after work, I will post the details in a separate post. Part of the reason I had to shop last night was because I am watching what I am eating to hopefully have more good days. To be honest the good days are actually harder than the bad days because I let my guard down. When I have the pain it makes me constantly think should I or shouldn't I eat this but when I feel good I find I let my guard and don't always think about it. So this week I have been making sure I think about everything I eat and it has paid off. So I decided since this week will be another insane week I am going to prep all of my meals for the week so there is no temptation to stray because also without the pain I do notice I get cravings for foods I should not eat.

Today was prep day, so far I have made:
    Beef & Broccoli
    2 Batch of Rice
    Chicken Fajita Bowl Bake (I made some adjustment to eliminate the spice)
    BBQ Chicken Chunks
    Cut up 4 Romaine Hearts
    Grated some Parm & Cheddar Cheese

I still need to cut up a Cantaloupe & some Cucumbers. I would also like to come up with 1 more dinner option for this week but have not decided if I should make something with Pasta or Potatoes. Most side dishes I am good with like Rice, Potatoes, Pasta my issue is what to pair with it.

Well working in the Kitchen I have emptied and re loaded the dishwasher as well as washed anything that couldn't go in the dishwasher which means a clean kitchen, yiippe.

Alright well better see if I can find a little more ambition before bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful night
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

evening just got back from toronto had a lovely meal out us mother's for early mother's day celebration ,my son-in-law's parents came too
    -sliced my finger us before we left on my stove putting cookie sheets in the oven ,so I will use the dishwasher on sunday
    My dear daughter gave me a giftbag with secret deodorant,nice shampoo and conditioner ,bath crystals and a face mask and body shop shower gel (almond) nice stuff oh and hand crème

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.
    my middle child comes back home today. youngest works at 3 pm. oldest is coming home for supper with her boyfriend.
    i am staying home, as there will not be enough room in the vehicle .. but that is ok.. housework, and food prep for me.

with a little bit of luck and warmth, i will be able to tackle the front flower bed. i will need to pick up sausauce and hot dog buns. .. but that is ok.

hubby is leaving in 45 to go get them.. i will turn on some bon jovi.. and rock out for a bit... housework, and food prep.
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Laundry is done. My kitchen is clean
    Just relaxing with a book and cup of tea

For those who has the Mapke Leaf Top dog coupons there is a great promo going on Wub3 product you get a $5.00 gift card. This week it’s on sale at many stores for $2.00 so a win win promo . I would say it’s a coupon that is giving.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all.
    Laundry is done. My kitchen is clean
    Just relaxing with a book and cup of tea

For those who has the Mapke Leaf Top dog coupons there is a great promo going on Wub3 product you get a $5.00 gift card. This week it’s on sale at many stores for $2.00 so a win win promo . I would say it’s a coupon that is giving.
    What are you reading?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What are you reading?
    Danielle Steel Turning Point

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information