User Tag List

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1395Likes

Thread: April 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (spring, is that you?)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks!
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to the mall returned at the bay and gap and old navy 34.00 back on my credit card

Looked in stores for tanks for me ,too expensive in reitmans , same as cleo .
    I then went into American eagle outfitters and got nice thick winter socks 60% off 3.20 for the ladies 3.50 for the 2 st.pattys day guys socks -gonna put away for xmas

then on to value village to use my spend 5.00 save 2.00 cpn new bubble bath avon I paid 1.99,satsuma from body shop I paid 1.99 after cpn ,tried on a few tanks all too tight ,one I would have bought but it came in at the back and my bra straps were showing which I don't like -ahh sa la vie

Then on to rexall to use my 10.00 promo got 4 Palmolive .99 dishsoap and a bag of fruit/nuts trail mix was .5 cents short so thru in a crème egg -I paid 2.35

then home now I am treating us to take out pizza for supper-at pizza pizza as I had a gift card from ages ago =so no out of pocket money there
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 07:44 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.

park this am . once we actually get some sun.
    we have a extreamly light dusting of snow this am .

supper is tacos.
    youngest is gettingher hair cut, then she is going driving with her dad. oldest works. hoping she takes her grandma to the store.

i need to write out my todo list for the weekend.
    buy gcs at foodland. , go t metro redeem airmiles, lcbo - and shell.. finish off air mile mega miles,
    we will go over to my moms for a bit.. and then its hubbies birthday . busy weekend. but it will be good.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Morning all
    Its very cloudy and cold here

I will be going to Metro to finish my DH mega miles offer and I will also do my card and then I have 1 more to do for myself.
    Dinner will me taters and salad with Pizza pocket from scratch
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Sunshine is here now but not sure it is going to last.

I made a nice pasta dinner last night with leftovers for my lunch today and for DS's dinner tonight. I put away all the clean laundry. Then I lost my umph. I washed up most of the pots and dishes this morning but have a few more to do when I get home.

Excited for the hockey game tonight
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just loaded my PC pts. 14 offers on one card and 28 on the other. A few good ones - chicken, beef pts (will watch for clearance deals as we are pretty stocked up on meat) 400 pts per $2 on PC frozen veggies- perfect timing since on sale this week! I love having the green beans on hand since both kids eat them. 600pts on Dove. Maybe time to stock up more on the body wash with the coupon if I can find on sale. Still don't need much for groceries so will just concentrate on the deals/stock up items. Both cards should climb over the hump this weekend. Finally will hit $20 on the one and $500 on the other. Goes slow when you aren't spending!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I just loaded my PC pts. 14 offers on one card and 28 on the other. A few good ones - chicken, beef pts (will watch for clearance deals as we are pretty stocked up on meat) 400 pts per $2 on PC frozen veggies- perfect timing since on sale this week! I love having the green beans on hand since both kids eat them. 600pts on Dove. Maybe time to stock up more on the body wash with the coupon if I can find on sale. Still don't need much for groceries so will just concentrate on the deals/stock up items. Both cards should climb over the hump this weekend. Finally will hit $20 on the one and $500 on the other. Goes slow when you aren't spending!

lol. i hear yea. my pantry is full , the freezer is doing well. my pc points.. middle has been using. i suspect once they are home we will go through more groceries. start stacking thier points again.
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Pretty good position to be in I think @gisel dta!

Last night on our way home DS said we should get Chinese. Had I not thawed chicken I could have been talked into it! We will get it soon but now it's something to look forward too and not just because we were hungry and tired.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Did my income tax - the carbon tax credit is a joke. I was expecting a cheque not a tax credit.

Went for an oil oil change and found out a gasket is leaking.....ugh....I hate Ford, ever since I got this truck the frequency of repairs is surprising......I miss my Honda.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went out and got my turkey today (butterball on sale $1.67 a pound at sobeys cheaper than anywhere else 25.49 -spend 50 save 5.00 cpn I got the other day =20.49) I decided why use my p.c points when their turkeys are double the price at fortinos

(2) fleecy fabric softner 3.99-1.00 cpn=2.99 each plus 5 airmiles when you buy 2
    (2) large family box of honey nut cherrios 3.99 each
    (1) mellita tin of small coffee on sale 4.99-2.50 caddle and 2.00 checkout51=.49
    reduced Maxwell house small tin 1.74
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cheerios honey nut cereal $2 on clearance at my local Shoppers. Got a quote on the oil leak.....grrrr.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We took the whole family bowling last night. Ds earned it by reading a lot of books and he wanted it to be a family activity.

I had a $6 sale today. Still keeping track of my savings. I have enough Amazon.ca gift cards saved up from Swagbucks to buy a nice vacuum cleaner. I’m waiting for it to go on sale. I’m earned more than $1/day from Swagbucks.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I’ll have all 3 of my daycare kids for the entire day. They are all very different children from different families.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I better get a good night's sleep tonight as I watch cara from 6.15 a.m on Friday til 3.45 then my son-in-law is dropping Sebastian off at 7.30 ish as he has a stag in our city to go to and my daughter has a birthday outing in Toronto for one of her friends ,so Sebastian will sleep with me ,then son-in-law will sleep at our house overnight and back home they go around 1o in the morning

Just transferred 7,000 petro points over to 7.00 off my CAA membership

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.

i am hoping the rain holds off till about noon. i would love to take teh kids to the park. it was simply to cold to yesterday.

hubby is off today. he is getting the winter tires taken off and a oil change.
    oldest will meet him there, and they will do hers as well.

tonight , i am doing the metro deal . and using airmiles for the weeky veggies ect. i have 340.00 in airmiles, so i should start using them.

my sb is going well. so that will be a nice little stash for next months house needs.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF! Morning! No sunshine but it is dry here at the moment. I will take it.

We are going out tonight to a birthday party for a friend of my brother in law. Youngest is going to Grandma's for the night

My PC pts will get a $60 boost for a work expense I have to put on my credit card I don't mind at all!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information