User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings
  • 3 Post By nalaric
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings

Thread: Questions About RCSS Click and Collect?

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

(1) For those who have placed a "click and collect" online order for RCSS, have you ever redeemed points to pay for your order? I realize they charge your MasterCard when you place an order but can you switch to redeem points once you pick it up?

(2) If you place an order online for RCSS, does it qualify for all PC points bonus offers in the RCSS flyer?

and, if the answer to (2) above is yes, . . .

(3) If you place an order one day and select a time to pick it up the next day, how does that impact your in-store points offers. For example, there is an offer of $15 for every $50 spent on electronics, etc. Friday and Saturday. If I place my order today (Thursday) and pick it up tomorrow (Friday), does that qualify for the 15,000/$50 offer or do I have to wait until Friday to place my order if I want the points offer? In a nutshell, is it the day you order or the day you pick up that determines whether or not your order qualifies for bonus points?

Any advice from those who have tried it would be appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Mar 28th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1) Yes, every time. I just write in the instructions box I'd like to redeem points and pay remainder with card on file. and then I say that to them when I call to pick it up.

2) yes

3) points offers/sales etc are always reflective of the day you pick up. So you might place your order today, and prices could change tomorrow because there is a flyer change! Be careful! I always prefer Wednesday pick ups for that reason. But if you look ahead to the upcoming flyer you can usually figure it out. And there is always a little grey exp date under the red circle if a sale is ending.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    1) Yes, every time. I just write in the instructions box I'd like to redeem points and pay remainder with card on file. and then I say that to them when I call to pick it up.

2) yes

3) points offers/sales etc are always reflective of the day you pick up. So you might place your order today, and prices could change tomorrow because there is a flyer change! Be careful! I always prefer Wednesday pick ups for that reason. But if you look ahead to the upcoming flyer you can usually figure it out. And there is always a little grey exp date under the red circle if a sale is ending.
    That's great! Thanks very much @nalaric for your help!
    nalaric likes this.

Thread Information