User Tag List

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I got my first Ebates cheque yesterday! $28.97!
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

So happy to have been able to line dry 3 loads of laundry in the past two days. Youngest has spent the last three days assembling his new ikea bedroom set. So glad he is able to do that with just a little help from me. DH was paid today with means we get paid once a week this month. It has been 20 years since that happened. It’s kinda nice.
    I need to do a big produce shop this weekend. We have no fresh fruit. The joys of teens.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I used $24.48 in coupons at WM. Free face cream, free soft cat food (found the coupons in store), $1 carrots. Coupons paid for 1/2 my purchase.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I used $24.48 in coupons at WM. Free face cream, free soft cat food (found the coupons in store), $1 carrots. Coupons paid for 1/2 my purchase.
    That’s amazing. I looked at my tracker to see when I last used a coupon and it was late April. I just do not have any good ones.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    That’s amazing. I looked at my tracker to see when I last used a coupon and it was late April. I just do not have any good ones.
    I put reminders into my cell phone calendar so that I know when to call and request coupons from various companies. I include their phone number and number of months between requests.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I put reminders into my cell phone calendar so that I know when to call and request coupons from various companies. I include their phone number and number of months between requests.
    That’s a good idea, I need to find that list of companies to call as I am not finding good coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all. busy day.
    takingmy mom shopping, then picking up my brother so he can visit her.

i am hoping to be able to work on the side and the gardens after.

supper i am bbqing. i love bbq. and honestly.. i am prob going to need it
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Saturday yard sales--check. Husband fed lunch--check. Back to work--well, check after this posting. The yard sales today were good but not great.
    #1 was a Baptist yard sale for the food bank. I bought a band new replacement purse for $1, a huge new comforter for $5, and 3 dog toys+an Oxford Dictionary for $1. Total=$12
    #2 was a school fundraiser in the school's front parking lot. I bought 3 DVDs for $1 each. DH bought a toilet seat as a replacement for our wobbly one for $5.
    #3 was a bust
    #4 was a bust
    #5 DH bought two sets of ear phones for use in the car to replace the "buds" set that he hates--$1 each. A seven piece huge and brand new comforter set for $10. Boy, am I going to throw out a lot of old bedding this year!

Then home...where work and the gardening are waiting. Heck, they are almost screaming at me.

Yard sale, folks! Seriously.
    Last edited by wendymac; Sat, Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Yesterday I fell and fracture my ankle. Now I guess I will be resting for a while. Is so frustrating for me because I am always on the go. My DH will be doing most of the shopping so no PM or coupons would be using . My house will not be couponing for A While. Wish that this site was fix so I can Message members to either trade some of the good coupons I have or just RAOK them if it’s going to go to waste. @lilo0003 what coupons are you looking to get that was out there as tear pads ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@flemeth I clicked "like" but I sure DO NOT like that you fractured your ankle. Get well. And take care, lady.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all
    Yesterday I fell and fracture my ankle. Now I guess I will be resting for a while. Is so frustrating for me because I am always on the go. My DH will be doing most of the shopping so no PM or coupons would be using . My house will not be couponing for A While. Wish that this site was fix so I can Message members to either trade some of the good coupons I have or just RAOK them if it’s going to go to waste. @lilo0003 what coupons are you looking to get that was out there as tear pads ?
    Best wishes for a quick recovery. IDK if I can do anything to help with current or upcoming deals, but while the PM function isn't working, you can reach me by e-mail at jontoo @ zoho.com (remove the spaces).

Cheers
    Last edited by Arjon; Sat, Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@wendymac -Hurrah on the fob find! What a relief after those weeks of "where did it go??"
    You are definitely scoring on bedding. Maybe the old bedding could go to some animal sanctuary/dog rescue organization in your area? Unless there's a textile recycling option (local group or municipal recycling initiative). I like the headphone deals! I pay $3.25 at the library for the Maxwell brand.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well... I made the call to the manager I interviewed with at RCSS to see if the background check went okay and If I've got the job, and... I've GOT IT!! I have orientation tomorrow from 5 to 9pm and I can not wait! My first real job and my first job after university (although my convocation is on Thursday) and I'm working a job for the other convocations this week for a little more income. I think this will be a good fit and I can potentially work my way up at RCSS with my Business Degree, maybe even to a manager one day! Who know!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@flemeth - Sorry to learn of your ankle mishap! Might you have a coupon neighbour or friend that could help you with either getting some of the store deals or helping you with getting some coupons? Does anyone in the family have a smartphone with coupon apps?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cool wind today is going to make food sales take off at the tournament. Local residents running "parking lots" have in some cases gone from $25 to $30 for today. The HSR shuttle buses look full this morning.

Have some laundry on the line drying outside. Washed the floor after breakfast (wanted it done) and did a can walk (70 cents richer).

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information