User Tag List

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

adding...

The Stir - Trading Canadian Coupons

dont believe you need a refferal. if you do .. contact me. and i will vouch.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Giseledta having lived in Oakville 25 years and raised two sons here with one still in High School I can hopefully ease your fears, we are a pretty inclusive city and especially with Sheridan, your child likely does not get many second looks. I am sure you are relieved to have housing taken care of. We live close to the school and it can be tough to find decent affordable housing.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Maybe I will able to get some sleep tonight I was instructed “NOT” to unplug the machines in a hush hush manner. As in I turned off them off to cool off my suite i turned my AC on and it read to my dismay 81F. Hopefully it can catch up my front walk way into my suite is still a gazillion degrees. I think the ceiling is dry and they are lying to me by saying it’s wet still. I still say it’s emergency hazard to have this mini fridge size dehumidifier in my hallway. What if they have to bring in a stretcher they wouldn’t be able to get through otherwise.

So I got meds for the confirmed UTI that I probably have had for a long time now maybe 2 weeks.

My whole right leg has been giving me issues for the last 3 days today my right foot was numb I tried everything to wake it up. Good thing I don’t have to go anywhere important right...wrong I went everywhere today. I am starting to get used to the heat but with this no sweating and no feeling in my foot it’s difficult to have my doctor tell me “I should be hearing from this neurologist soon”

I went to mental health and the supervisor who I was suppose to meet today forgot I even existed. I was pissed off I waited 25 mins for him to come out of his office to tell me I was allowed 10mins of his time. Well Hell i should have said well I will send u a bill for my time.

This body of mine feels like it is crapping out on me but my mind keeps a ticking away.

I found $5 in town no one was around so I scooped all $5 in change and went to Walmart and bought some Gatorade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought Dove products at Shoppers, was shorted points again. Contacted Shoppers and 1800 points were added. Went into Toronto to get Chick Advisor annual clearance promo (worth over $60 for $15), was able to get a Seventh Generation laundry soap which made it so worth it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Evening Everyone,
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes and I am doing my best not to over do it. Although yesterday all it took to over do it was take a shower and removed my bandages. Not sure if I mentioned it here but to my shock, I have not stitches instead all of my incisions were Steri-Stripped which I was to leave on for 7 to 10 days.

I felt quite uneasy last night having the bandages off. Not sure why but it freaked me out, just the thought of them not being there got to me. It was bugging me so much I had trouble sleeping but once I did fall asleep I was able to sleep through the night again, yippee I missed sleeping through the night.

Today has been a bit of a better day, I really feel like I accomplished a lot for work and was able to help empty the dishwasher and help made dinner. I did have to sit down a few times but it felt good to start doing things again even though I do it much slower now. I am still cannot lift and cannot bend over very well so Mom did that stuff.

Also I must say the post surgery diet is much easier than the pre surgery diet. Last I was feeling really worn out so I was able to just pull a homemade Lasagna from the freezer and that was dinner. Before Surgery that was not an option. Tonight will be BBQ Chicken Breast with Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Corn and a Cesar Salad. I am so happy to get back to balanced meals.

Not much else going on, I have to see what time Mom works tomorrow and see if maybe she can grab a few groceries. We really need to do a big shop but with the fact I cannot lift over 10 lbs it will be hard. Might just see if she can grab enough to get us through the weekend and will go from there.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
    I'm so glad your diet has improved post surgically! Is there anyway you can order groceries on-line to be delivered? I have used https://www.grocerygateway.com/store/ when I have been very sick.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sassy- or a pick up grocery system .. that could work.

i am so not awake this am. tossed and turned most of the night. ugh. hopefully a tea will get me going.

busy but good day hopefully.
    finish off fathers day stuff... park.. splash pad and a picnic. all great stuff. kids wll be happy.
    i am hoping to get all the house love stuff done fast... and get out into the sun.

i did some coupon sorting last night. if anyone wants anything... or is looking for stuff .. let me know.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @Giseledta having lived in Oakville 25 years and raised two sons here with one still in High School I can hopefully ease your fears, we are a pretty inclusive city and especially with Sheridan, your child likely does not get many second looks. I am sure you are relieved to have housing taken care of. We live close to the school and it can be tough to find decent affordable housing.

that is wonderful to here.

we currently live in a small town... where the word redneck is considered a good thing. ..... LGTBQ is not looked on favorably... i am hoping over time things will change. but currently change is slow.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    since my ankle is fractured and I am not allowed to put pressured on it. I will be missing all the new coupons that are out there this round. Hoping that people will have the Barilla good on any and the Dove $3.00 to trade on SC and don't ask for crazy things for them.
    Tomorrow my DH will do groceries so curious to see if he will PM and used coupons u have a few things on the list that I gave coupons for.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Canadian Coupons Community from Coast 2 Coast

joined and got accepted.A lot of french couponners I know in this group..
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Sadly Grocery Delivery or Pick Up is not an option in my small town. I would have to go a couple towns over (about 15 minutes) to do grocery pick up but my issue would still be getting the groceries in the house.

Mom is working later today but I have asked her to take me to No Frills before she goes to work to just grab a few things to get us through the weekend. One we need a few things but two I really really need to leave the house even if it is just the drive to and from the store.

If needed I might ask Bro's Fiancee if she will go shopping with me next week as she could do the heavy lifting for me. But for now I am just going to focus on the weekend.

Alright well time to get back to work. I needed a break as today is one of those days , we just seem to be having problems left right and center today so I needed a quick break.

Have a wonderful day everyone
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Just loaded my PC pts (which I couldn't get into my account and had to re-set the password about 5 times!!)

I had saved the 200pts per $1 spent on pork. And I also have a 2nd offer of 100 pts per $1 spent on pork.
    Same with Dove products- 2 offers! Hopefully I find some deals to try out these offers-even though I shouldn't buy anymore Dove but....
    @Frugalbigmama was told by my sister that she saw on face book that the dove products are giving 3000 points at NoFrills instead of 1000 not sure if there is a glitch in the system and how long it will last. I hope you can take advantage of this with your double offer and coupons. It can be a great money maker good luck

Hope others can take advantage of this also. I can’t since I am not allowed to walk.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    that is wonderful to here.

we currently live in a small town... where the word redneck is considered a good thing. ..... LGTBQ is not looked on favorably... i am hoping over time things will change. but currently change is slow.
    lol, I know because I grew up in the small town next to yours and inclusive is not yet in their vocabulary
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    lol, I know because I grew up in the small town next to yours and inclusive is not yet in their vocabulary
    i forgot about that. lol. i am hoping, praying.. that at some point there will be less redneck.. and more... kindness....
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am so pissed right now...1 person pm me on fb couponning group(the new one) and then said she already have the coupons I offer....for the barilla....why you are pm me in this case? To make me false hoping...I really hope to find this coupon.....nothing at my iga..and everybody ask on the fb groups for this coupon.
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

My town is known as capital of hate in Canada. I went 2 different stores today Walmart at 7 am and no frills at 11:30am it’s not hot today and rained this morning at about 7am. I been awake since 5am I am exhausted I was awake yesterday for 9am Wednesday to 9 pm Thursday. I made a executive decision to unplug the beasts near my front door until I get proper sleep. well the dehumidifier is still plugged in but only powered off. My AC is going in its place I am sick of hearing noisy things. I am very tired and emotionally exhausted. They didn’t do a 24 hour advance notice to enter my suite and just came in and they are protesting the maintenance dude (who I never see doing his job besides smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee)it’s an emergency type situation but truly it isn’t. Upstairs I can see is emergency situation yeah but not my suite.

So the deal of the day was no frills had barilla pasta for $1. I got 4 boxes and everything was regular price. And I bought Gatorade at Walmart this morning for $11.50 it came to it was marked 2 for $10. I have $1.05 to my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information