User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I went to Maxi and cie to see if they have some 30% deals because the store is closed tomorrow and no…
    Bought Oasis juices box x 10 @2$ minus 1$ coupon ,and roaked 7 to a lady who was buying some,she was happy.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.
    i have 2 exhusted dogs... they spent 5 hours outside with me while i gardened. i got a huge chunck of what i wanted to done. it was the easy chunk.. but i feel very good about it. i could easily spend another 3 hours out there . and get more done. but i need to do inside stuff. . steamed cleaned a bit of a rug. . i will move the cat litter box in a min , and work on the laundry room. it needs 30 min of love.

any hoo. thats my day. pretty frugal . there is a load on the line. and i am off to make a cup of tea... and clean a laundry room.. party time at my house.. ...lol
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well hubby and i bought a new lawn mower yesterday from lowes saved 15% on top of a sale ,ours was from my dear mom and it was maybe 31 years old we had it 21 years here and a few years in our old house ,this time we have a self propelled one as its hard cutting our hill in the backyard
    We were trying to make it last this summer but nope our front lawn looks like ripple effects in the ocean ,only its in the grass

I weeded the front today ,hung a load out
    Went to winners this afternoon got 2 tweezers for 5.00 and a xmas gift or next easter gift for Sebastian 7.00 for 3 small Jurassic park dinosaurs also got foamy shapes for the tub for 2.00(to put in with a baby gift in the fall)

Stopped at shoppers to get the chips and nestea on sale , then on to swiss chalet (2)white quarter chicken meal for hubby and I 6.50 each (and they didn't charge for the white meat as they didn't 65 years ago )mind you it was a 35 minute wait ,I didn't mind
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I want to buy a swiffer westjet but 33$ for the whole kit at IGA seems kind of expensive….

EDIT: I checked wal mart 30$ and maxi and cie with a sale 25$ for the same thing will go to maxi...like a smart canucker I did my researchs!!!!

I want an aspirator too but the one I want a wal mart is 68$...I will have to think about it.
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2019 at 06:57 PM.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

What a beautiful day. Younger son had a lacrosse game in Oshawa so that wrote off much of the day but I was still able to get his uniform washed and on the line. In laws came for an early dinner as older son had to work tonight and I went to Freshco for a few deals and now I am on the deck with my feet up. It’s a short week for me as I am taking a vacation day Friday.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Well I ended up spending my day my working which is okay.

I did offer to help Mom with a few things but everything I offered she either said no or later so I decided I was going to work. I needed to do something so I do not feel like a blob. Although just a little while ago we had a bit of a moment. I am not sure if she notices she does not this or not, I will give her the benefit of doubt and say it is she doesn't. But she has spent all day not really doing a lot but now all of a sudden everything that has not been done around the house is annoying her and she is pointing out all these things that need to get done. The thing is when Mom works that is her day, I will come after work and do stuff around the house, not Mom if she works that is it for the day. So when she does this, it usually actually means she wants me to do it after work, well today I decided to say something back about the fact that she wanted a lazy day today, okay fine but one most of the stuff she pointed out I still cannot do and two she needs to stop doing this (doing nothing all day then trying to give me a list of things to get done after work). Especially right now as it is still taking pretty much all of my energy just to get through the day at work.

But oh well on to the good. I have managed to get quite a bit done on my one project. There is a part to our system that we pay for but really have not been utilizing as much as we could, so we are working on making it more user friendly. Once all the changes are made I will create a new training plan based on each position and go out and train everyone. Finally as of last week, I have finished my admin training on how to make all of the changes we want to make and have back everyone's feedback on what they want to see so I have been working on all the changes. My plan (hope) is to have all of the changes made in live company by Thursday so when our IT guy is in on Thursday we can update Test company to match so I can start training. The only set back has been was once we ran some reports we discovered there was a little bit work to be done then we expected and it is all manual, none of it can be via imports. So I am happy, I got a good chunk of the work today and our Sales Manager will meet with me tomorrow to give on final sign off.

As well I did manager to empty and re load the dishwasher, it is all about the little things right now.

Alright well I am off to relax and watch some TV. Have a wonderful night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jun 24th, 2019 at 04:30 AM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I filmed the fireworks
    Giseledta, Ciel and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I won a coffee crisp chocolate bar on couche tard game!!!
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all.

weare getting some rain at some point.. prob when i go to the bus stop....lol

ok. so Sat , i leave for a visit with my uncle in Ottawa. i am looking forward to this visit. it will be nice i think .
    my oldest will be staying home as she w orks.. she will also be watching the dogs. i am sure itwill go well. but i have never left them alone before.

ok. so plan for the week is to get everything clean and ready. oldest has mentioned she will be having friends over for a bonefire. ..

youngest has her final exam .
    hubby has the day off, but a mile long todo list. i am hoping he get it all done.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Monday and back to work, already ready for next weekend although again I have an event to attend. I have to be honest, I really wish I did not have so much going on right now. I booked myself based on 1 week recovery and now that it was extended out I think I might be over doing it a bit. Yesterday I was sore and exhausted, I am not a napper but I fell asleep on the couch yesterday afternoon.

I am really hoping to still have a little bit of energy when I get home tonight to try to get a couple small things done around the house. When I was at my cousin's his wife and myself were talking about how frustrating it can be after surgery when you can't just do something and have to rely on others to do it for you.

We really need to go grocery shopping but they keep changing Mom's schedule at work and now it does not work with my schedule. Mom went on the weekend but only got Milk and Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. We are starting to really lack fruits and vegetables, it was slim pickings as I packed my lunch today, good thing I forgot we bought pears and they were still good.

Alright well time to get back to work, my to do list for today is quite long. Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I will be spending most of my day in doors either reading or watching TV.
    Hoping you all have a great day

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Looks overcast here too. But at least the weekend was beautiful!

My house needs love so hope to give it a good hour when I get home. A fun weekend was had so that is all that counts. Youngest DS and his friends went swimming in Georgian Bay. It was cold he said but they are tough
    DS handed me his 2nd paycheque. I will deposit it for him this week. So proud of him!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! I get down to the bed very late with the st-jean yesterday so I will take a nap now.I brushed eve the cat and detangled her hairs because she had 9 knots ,poor little girlie...I saved myself at left 40$ to avoid to go shaved her.Now I will brush her 2 times a week,she quite enjoy it!!! The plan this afternoon is to clean dad car (much needed),clean the cupboards in the kitchen and sort laundry.Because everything is close today.Alright wishing you an awesome day,it is a beautiful day with a gorgeous sunshine!!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning -ahh got to sleep in 7.00 a.m as I am not babysitting today (year end swim and picnic for Ashlyn ,son used up one of his holidays to go with his wife and cara)

I called my brother in London,ont this morning to wish him a happy birthday he is 72 and I updated him on the oldest brother that is still in rehab hospital -and my brother invited hubby and I to go to London for a visit some weekend for a nice drive 2 hour drive if we wish (we may take him up on that)

just chilling today as dentist appt is at 5.00 p.m so I will eat a tiny meal at 4.00 p.m as I am sure I will be frozen forever tonight
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information