User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i might have just made a trade for some of the pasta coupons. i am still hunting for a f ew more.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Happy weekend all. I am off Friday but have a very busy day planned and may have to work for a few hours. This week has been so busy that nothing happened in the house. Managed to get a few things done when I arrive home late today and am now done. Making my list for Friday.
    Older son graduated this week so it prepping for college and that means buying a car. He will live at home and commute.
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

at 8:00 I went to lay down 5 minutes and I just woke up now...must be so tired of my cleaning week...now I will go to bed because i dont want to miss my fridge tomorrow morning,good night!!!
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got the e-mail that my la senza order will be delivered july 8

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I forgot to mention I stopped into my local metaphysical shop the one that’s a block away from my apartment building. Noticed that there was boards on the windows. I have collection of crystals and I added to it snowflake obsidian and blue goldstone. There was some spheres I liked but didn’t decide to buy as they were out of my price range. And I also bought some dragons blood incense cones. I wanted to buy two of each stone but I decided I be greedy this time and only buy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday was ds’ last day of Grade 1. We have enrolled him in a different school starting in September. Too many bad signs, situations, and experiences at his current school. Our twins were not accepted into a school Pre-K program for next year, but we’re not heartbroken about that. They are intelligent children and are well socialized. I don’t really have concerns about them.

This week feels very long. I think some people need lessons in communication...I have a few people in mind in my real life for that one. A potential daycare family with a boy my son’s age gave me the run around. Arranged for an interview, arrived late but they didn’t acknowledge that, then told me they only require childcare for part of July because he now has a spot a provincially subsidizes daycare starting in August. Sigh, I have 3 full-time daycare kids so I don’t really need school age spots filled...just prefer not to do all the extra work of preparing for an interview that was basically useless. Just be straight forward to begin with.

I only had one daycare child today because one was scheduled to be away and the other child was sick. Tomorrow morning I’ll wait to see if the sick child returns, the other two daycare children aren’t supposed to be here tomorrow.

Its been 12 days without eating meat, and starting new migraine preventative medications...still no improvement.

edit: That potential daycare family messaged me to say that between family and friends they’ve figured out childcare for July. That was a complete waste of my time.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jun 28th, 2019 at 09:04 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am suffering insomnia again... I have the bad feeling it will not go smootly this morning because even with the notice i putted in the entrance the jerk did not move is crap of 16 pieces of wood and other one her tires.....They will have no place to pass....I might move the wood myself this morning because i am tired of this game.
    EDIT:i MOVED ALL THEIR STUFF.

All the prep is done,except empty the old fridge,mop the kitchen floor,and clean the back of the stove .I am proud of me !!!

but wow still a lot to purge and clean.

tgif!!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Jun 28th, 2019 at 06:47 AM.
    Natalka, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Insomnia I figure I take my gaviscon PM after I was asleep for only 2 1/2 hours maybe that will settle down my acid reflux so I get at so I can sleep. I always awake up half asleep and eat everything in site then go back to bed. I have carrot cake in the fridge that I bought from superstore for $5. It has no pineapple in it just the occasional stray raisin but I am sad there is no walnuts. Yet there is cream cheese icing which makes it perfect. It was either that or I was buying cherry topped cheesecake and selling it which meant I would’ve needed one to two cans of cherry pie filling.

A friend down the hall was told something very stupid so she insisted to do it even though it would’ve caused burns to 90% of her building and burn down my building because it’s highly flammable. Kids don’t try it home and really stoned people should not try it either there not chemists. Just broken down lame addicts that really need their brains back but stopping without medical help is useless.

barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.
    going to be a long day. i have loads to get done. but it will all get done hopefully.

i need to pack, and get the house in order for us being gone . oldest will stay as she works...
    tonight i have a funeral visitation for my husbands 2nd cousin.. he took his own life. so very very sad. and so young... same age as my youngest.. she knew him.. but didnt know they were related. sigh.

ok. plan is splash pad, wading pool. play. home for pizza bagels. one child naps. then down to the icecream store in the aternoon. before kids get picked up.
    going for a pedicure after work. then funeral visitation.
    oh, and clean the house.. and pack...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Have a wonderful long weekend everyone and Happy Canada Day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday I took advantage of seniors day at Shoppers, stocked up on cat food, and found my expensive Nexxus conditioner on clearance for $7. I got the shampoo for $5 at another Shoppers. Spent over $50 and got a $10 gift card which will come in handy when I run out of dry cat food. Bought Schmidts deodorant with charcoal and magnesium, curious to see if it holds up in hot weather as I am allergic to antiperspirant. Shoppers doesn't carry my usual brand - Green Beaver.

Had trouble falling asleep so I took a Tylenol #2, suspect I may have overdone it at the Y pool. Slowly getting used to my Cpap machine but wearing a face mask in this humidity is brutal.

enjoy your Friday everyone 😺
    Natalka, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Good news, I do not have blood pressure issues, doc is pretty sure my body was just not happy to have surgery. Apparently my blood pressure is actually as he put it excellent.

I asked about how tired I am and he said I am still recovering and my doc know me way to well and suggested I may still be taking on too much. I really am trying to cut back, although the last 2 weeks are not good examples but the hours I work out outside of work have gone down with the exception of the last 2 weeks.

I am really trying to be more out going and actually attend things I am invited to. I have really discovered I have become quite the homebody. With that being said really wish I did not have event to attend this weekend, as I am so tired plus my house needs some serious attention but oh well.

With all of this being said nothing got done last night as I fell asleep on the couch after work and when I woke up I was still so tired I just watched some TV and went to bed early.

Alright well time to get back to work, see how many things I get off my on going to do list.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Frigo is here !!!! I am super happy!!!! It did goes well because i did the cleaning of the space before,but like promised they did not call us 1 hours before so they where there at 7:30 am lol that is insane...We (father and hi) empty in rush the old frigo and now we did the fill up and the cleaning of the stuff.Happy but exausted.A big napping and chilling is on the menu for the rest of the day...

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I am getting a good amount of GST coming to me this year. I looked at my account this morning after the email. I’m happy about it especially since I am already mostly broke from buying my moms groceries and mine. I didnt participate in any online ordering like I do almost every month first time in a long time I left it alone. I’m still waiting on money from two people one person is impossible to get a hold of it seems. Do you know they walk to dollarama and spend majority of their check there on junk. Then walk home with heavy bags it’s all about planning ahead I take my granny wagon every where I go unless it’s unplanned then I pay for a cab ride home which is usually 5$. If they knew it was going to be heavy every time why don’t they just pay that cab ride home and split it 3 ways. I see the amount of money they have still. I am exhausted I think if my body allows it to go back asleep. I still need a brick of butter. To make my crockpot apple spice cake. And another spray thing of pam or no name version. My feet really really hurt. I had walked 7km on Wednesday and yesterday 3km.

Last night there was something poking me in my foot what do u believe but glass my friend said she had broken glass somewhere in her pile of junk on the floor in entrance way. So I guess I picked up some on the way through the pile last night. I was wearing flip flops.

Anyway I am falling asleep as we speak...laters.

barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information