User Tag List

Page 1399 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 399 899 1299 1349 1389 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1409 1449 1499 1899 2399 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 45263
Like Tree82374Likes

Thread: Which Freebies have you received? / What did you get in the mail today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Olivias Oasis body wash sample 60ml
    Bio Lavande shower gel sample 60ml
    $10 Paypal from CTN
    $35 Paypal from Cint

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

not in the mail but after complaining this is the email i just recieved from timothys

Dear Valued Customer,

You have recently subscribed to receive as a gift, free samples of our Perfectly Pumpkin™ K-Cup® packs. Because of a technical glitch, an email confirmation was sent to you beyond the quantities available. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you the free samples as indicated.

However, Timothy's® wants to do more than just say we are sorry, and we still want to share our great coffee with you. You will soon receive by mail, at the address you have provided, a coupon for a free gift: a 12-ct box of Timothy's K-Cup® packs that you'll be able to choose from the selection offered at your favourite grocery store. Rest assured, your email and personal information will not be used for further communications and will be deleted from our database.

We hope you will continue your journey of coffee discovery with us. Thanks for your high interest in our brand, your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Timothy's® World Coffee Team

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    not in the mail but after complaining this is the email i just recieved from timothys

Dear Valued Customer,

You have recently subscribed to receive as a gift, free samples of our Perfectly Pumpkin™ K-Cup® packs. Because of a technical glitch, an email confirmation was sent to you beyond the quantities available. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you the free samples as indicated.

However, Timothy's® wants to do more than just say we are sorry, and we still want to share our great coffee with you. You will soon receive by mail, at the address you have provided, a coupon for a free gift: a 12-ct box of Timothy's K-Cup® packs that you'll be able to choose from the selection offered at your favourite grocery store. Rest assured, your email and personal information will not be used for further communications and will be deleted from our database.

We hope you will continue your journey of coffee discovery with us. Thanks for your high interest in our brand, your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Receive that one too Now I am wondering when I will receive it and where to purchase it

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

FPC for Triscuit crackers
    Yves Saint Laurent Sample
    $10 in amazon.ca g/c from SwagBucks
    Join me at Swagbucks to earn free $$$$!!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CaraMiaxxx

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely,

I received that email too. I think it was nice of them to make good on it.
    ~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Got my Special K Yoga mat and the $20 activia booklet and some websaver coupons.

No bills, great mail day!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yesterday I got 2 Vega Sport Starter kits, and today I got the Rosary beads I signed up for a while back. No Bills.. Then again I get all my bills emailed, so I am never upset with the mail coming :D

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Today I received my free sample of natural sweeteners from Wholesome Foods. I got 14 little packets of various sweeteners like raw sugar, agave, stevia. I can't find the freebie thread for this one but I do kind of remember signing up for it awhile back. It was a nice surprise!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today ...well I got nothing but a cought and a broken ringbell due to the wind yesterday.....
    Hope tomorrow will be better because my mood is terrible

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Nothing, Boo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

royale coupons and tote bag

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

PG brandsaver coupons
    free little kleenex box from the share a pack promo

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

NasoGel from NeilMed
    $2.00 off on any Royale Product

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

- $5 Tim Hortons gift card, from Carleton University study
    - Trio Healthcare samples
    - P&G brandSAVER coupons

FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Alberto European coupons from the Win-Fall Wednesday contest - 1 FPC any product, $2 off any Alberto Extreme product, 2x$1 off any Alberto European product

Disney envie - movie offer I'll never sign up for but my kids love the stickers

A parcel card - AHHHH!!! These weekly parcel cards drive me nuts!!! Gotta wait for the weekend to pick them up, all because they dont want to walk to my door. Love getting parcels but UGH!! This drives me crazy lol.

Thread Information