User Tag List

Page 1267 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 1317 1367 ... LastLast
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

CLUNKER
    CLUNKER for 100 pts, until 22/01/2012
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    For the guys: according to many psychological studies about communication, these types of exchanges are classic sharing communication styles among women. They strengthen our bonds with each other, and it is not likely that it will end....this is one of the key ways that we differ in conversation with men. Speaking in generalities, of course!
    I'm a guy...and I know you were speaking in generality...I have no issues against anything you ladies want to talk about. Consider me being here as being just one of the girls

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

MOCKINGBIRD worth 100 points good through 2/18/12.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for the words!

Ive been squirting water into Patches. I think she may be dehydrated as well which could be why she seems so off. She tends not to drink much and our tap water at times smells and tastes like a swimming pool. So I put some bottled water and ice for her now and she seems to be drinking a lot.

I went to the pharmacist and was asking her what can be done. I cant make an appointment and its just ridiculous even explaining the walk in clinic. So she phoned my doctor up and explained to him. So he forward a precription for both but was told to take the one antibitotics for a week, then take the other one because supposeable the one antibiotics will cause a yeast infection. So it may cost me $15 for the doctor to fax and write the presciption but honestly I dont care right now. Im so happy now lets hope it all works and in a week to two week it should be gone.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is GLARING for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 1/23/12.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for the words!

Ive been squirting water into Patches. I think she may be dehydrated as well which could be why she seems so off. She tends not to drink much and our tap water at times smells and tastes like a swimming pool. So I put some bottled water and ice for her now and she seems to be drinking a lot.

I went to the pharmacist and was asking her what can be done. I cant make an appointment and its just ridiculous even explaining the walk in clinic. So she phoned my doctor up and explained to him. So he forward a precription for both but was told to take the one antibitotics for a week, then take the other one because supposeable the one antibiotics will cause a yeast infection. So it may cost me $15 for the doctor to fax and write the presciption but honestly I dont care right now. Im so happy now lets hope it all works and in a week to two week it should be gone.
    Hope all works out well for you and Patches too of course. I had a cat name Patches when I was kid. She was a calico.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for the words!

|Good decision - nothing can destroy your peace of mind and enjoyment of life like of of those things!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    I'm a guy...and I know you were speaking in generality...I have no issues against anything you ladies want to talk about. Consider me being here as being just one of the girls
    Welcome to the estrogen club!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can I justr say how frustrating it is to rush here time after time to enter a word and find it listed already? You guys are so on the ball I never get a chance! i really appreciate all of your work and attention to detail!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is STUNG for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 1/23/12.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    Can I justr say how frustrating it is to rush here time after time to enter a word and find it listed already? You guys are so on the ball I never get a chance! i really appreciate all of your work and attention to detail!
    I second that! Thanks, everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post
    CLUNKER

CLUNKER for 100 pts, until 22/01/2012
    Please make sure to check page 1260 of this thread (along with word LIST) so you get to claim all the New Years 100 point hunt words before they expire
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, Jan 18th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ohh thank you! I'm new to this, I registered today! Have you been getting freebies from these points you accumulate?
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Thread Information