User Tag List

Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *Over* Free k-cups

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    Got an email this morning from Green Mountain Coffee asking me to verify my phone number for Purolator so they could deliver my kcups. So if you haven't received the dear john email or the email that you will be getting a fpc you might just get your k cups. Though I don't know how good 48 decaf ones that will expire in less then a week will be.

I'm pretty sure the expire date is just a shelf date that the stores need to get the item off the shelf by...it's not going to be any less fresh then it was the week before as it is sealed.
    Think back to when our grandparents/great grandparents were younger. ... They didn't have expire dates on their foods..they went by look and smell.

You can also put it in the freezer. They say that helps keep it fresh...usually once it has been opened tho...but seeing how all the cups are sealed I am sure they will be fine.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ghoulishgal View Post
    I was so disappointed that even after a couple family members put in for this that we all got nothing. (They were all for me because no one uses K-Cups in my family)......But then we all got the email about getting the coupon so jokes on Timothys because I still get 60 k-cups from 5 coupons for a free 12pk. haha.
    Well actually you should have got 480 and you are only getting 60 so Timothy's screwed you just like the rest of us, and i bet they are laughing. I for one don't really think the free coupon cuts it. I would really like to know how the samples were given out .... not by date, or name so just random I guess.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

We got ours today - 2 pumpkin and 2 raspberry

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just when I had given up, they showed up today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Here's hoping I get raspberry instead of decaf.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MossGreen View Post
    Well actually you should have got 480 and you are only getting 60 so Timothy's screwed you just like the rest of us, and i bet they are laughing. I for one don't really think the free coupon cuts it. I would really like to know how the samples were given out .... not by date, or name so just random I guess.
    So, if it's random, this can't explain why some people get the freebies twice and even more !?!
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the expire date is just a shelf date that the stores need to get the item off the shelf by...it's not going to be any less fresh then it was the week before as it is sealed.
    Think back to when our grandparents/great grandparents were younger. ... They didn't have expire dates on their foods..they went by look and smell.

You can also put it in the freezer. They say that helps keep it fresh...usually once it has been opened tho...but seeing how all the cups are sealed I am sure they will be fine.
    In fact, the freezer is the worst way to keep coffee, even the whole beans. Keep the coffee in a cool and dry place. Don't worry about the "due date". It's not like perishable meat or else.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    Here's hoping I get raspberry instead of decaf.
    Just hoping get something rather then nothing (except the "FPC").

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Raspberry sounds yummy, but I better stick with decaf. Not too crazy about perfectly pumpkin coffee, I will donate a few boxes when I receive the replacement fpc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didnt think i was getting any till i received this..............

Dear Valued Customer,

You have recently subscribed to receive as a gift, free samples of our Perfectly Pumpkin™ K-Cup® packs. Because of a technical glitch, an email confirmation was sent to you beyond the quantities available. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you the free samples as indicated.

However, Timothy's® wants to do more than just say we are sorry, and we still want to share our great coffee with you. You will soon receive by mail, at the address you have provided, a coupon for a free gift: a 12-ct box of Timothy's K-Cup® packs that you'll be able to choose from the selection offered at your favourite grocery store. Rest assured, your email and personal information will not be used for further communications and will be deleted from our database.

We hope you will continue your journey of coffee discovery with us. Thanks for your high interest in our brand, your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Timothy's® World Coffee Team

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Raspberry sounds yummy, but I better stick with decaf. Not too crazy about perfectly pumpkin coffee, I will donate a few boxes when I receive the replacement fpc.
    Ditto. The pumpkin, meh. I much prefer the free Tassimo Gevalia, that is very tasty.
    They gave raspberry?? Nice.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Uhh... I don't think you're going to (or at least aren't supposed to) get an fpc. They're for those of us who got screwed on their promotion already. Especially if you have "a few" boxes.

Mama's A Crazy Couponer
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MossGreen View Post
    Well yeah but we only signed up all of us hoping one of us would get it. So in general I was only expecting 1 pack at most because it was such a huge giveaway. So i would have had 96 with the giveaway but i'm still getting 60 from the fpc's. Either way its still something. It sucks and they definitely didn't do this right at all. I hope they have a better way next time. It's not fair to a lot of people.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

So far I haven't received k-cups, coupons, or e-mails...nor have any of my other friends who said they signed up. Nice to hear that some people are still getting boxes delivered (and with raspberry, yum!), maybe there is still hope!?

Deal Queen
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the sorry email last week. But I awoke this morning to find 2 boxes of the raspberry and 2 of the pumpkin in my mail! Maybe they felt bad for those who entered early!?

Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information