User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: Air Miles General Topics Discussion Thread

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Anyone do the Round Up Contest in the summer? It was similar to the Shop the block but all you earned was an entry into a contest. There was to be 500 winners. Well I was selected as a winner. So excited I had to share.
    I will receive 5 100$ gift cards of my choice
    Such a great time of year to receive this kind of news.
    Woohoo!!!
    Real people actually do win!!
    That's super exciting, and what a better time to win then during the holidays. Congratulations!
    wendymac, Ciel and myintuition like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please check your email ... both me and my mom got the metro mystery offer ... " redeem 285 miles and get 105 bonus miles " .... ( dec 5 -dec 8 only ) ... it's a pretty good bonus when stack up with STB offers
    Tweets77, hcao, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow!! That's exciting! Congrats!
    Anyone do the Round Up Contest in the summer? It was similar to the Shop the block but all you earned was an entry into a contest. There was to be 500 winners. Well I was selected as a winner. So excited I had to share.
    Woohoo!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    Please check your email ... both me and my mom got the metro mystery offer ... " redeem 285 miles and get 105 bonus miles " .... ( dec 5 -dec 8 only ) ... it's a pretty good bonus when stack up with STB offers
    @clumsygal I did get that email offer but at the time I thought redeeming 285 at once was not doable ( I was trying to judge if Metro had $30.00 of anything I needed to get this soon since I just did the Fresh2Go pizza thing )
    I must have deleted the offer as it is no longer in my inbox.
    Can you recall if we had to actually opt-in to accept or activate the offer? I was pretty sure it was targeted only to my AM account number ( not transferable ) but I can't remember if I clicked on an opt-in now??
    I am hoping it is still active and attached to my AM number because I may be able to do it after all before it expires on Dec 8th.
    wendymac, Ciel, clumsygal and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @clumsygal I did get that email offer but at the time I thought redeeming 285 at once was not doable ( I was trying to judge if Metro had $30.00 of anything I needed to get this soon since I just did the Fresh2Go pizza thing )
    I must have deleted the offer as it is no longer in my inbox.
    Can you recall if we had to actually opt-in to accept or activate the offer? I was pretty sure it was targeted only to my AM account number ( not transferable ) but I can't remember if I clicked on an opt-in now??
    I am hoping it is still active and attached to my AM number because I may be able to do it after all before it expires on Dec 8th.
    There was no opt in option on mine

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    wendymac, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @clumsygal both our cards have this mystery offer now is to see what I want to shop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Can we redeemed the 285 Airmiles for Gift cards and get the 105 Bonus Airmiles ? TIA.
    Dont think I will be doing the STB this year so far only Shell is done.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can we redeemed the 285 Airmiles for Gift cards and get the 105 Bonus Airmiles ? TIA.
    Sorry @flemeth I don't know if the redemption can be used towards GC's . I did our redeem 285 AM offer today, and spent another whopping .05 OOP after the $30.00 worth of goods was paid for. I was disappointed that the 105 BAM was not printed on the receipt....oh well I'll have to hope it shows up in the account at some point.

The head cashier assured me that the other 95 AM redeem I was doing separately was not affected by this offer. Then as I was strolling up the aisles she passed me again and handed me these!!

CCF20191207.pdf

They were attached like a folded card. I got 2 sets from her but not sure if I will use them all before Dec 31st unless I am willing to pay Metro's sky high price for our Butterball turkey. Decisions,, decisions!!
    wendymac, Silk and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dont think I will be doing the STB this year so far only Shell is done.
    As far as i know , metro no longer allows that ( at least not the locations where i normally shop at )
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

As far as i know , metro no longer allows that ( at least not the locations where i normally shop at )
    I am always redeeming AM for gift cards at Metro. I will chat with AM this morning before I go shopping to see if a gift card qualifies for the 105 bonus
    Giseledta, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am always redeeming AM for gift cards at Metro.
    wow , how nice ! I used to redeem mine for GC as well ... but about 2 years ago the 3 metro stores that i normally shop at told me they no longer accept airmiles as a payment for GC, how sad ! ☹️
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Woohoo!!!
    Yay! Happy shopping! BTW would you happen to know who won the Mountains of Miles contest? 25000 miles were the prize or so I recall.
    Miss Molly likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just got this email today. Buh bye Rexall:

Since you’re a Collector who has shopped at Rexall over the last year, we want to let you know that, as of
    May 1, 2020, Rexall will no longer be a participating Partner of the AIR MILES Reward Program as it pursues an alternate business strategy.

Up to and including April 30, 2020, you can still get Miles and use AIR MILES Cash Miles at Rexall. After this date, you can continue to get and use Miles for comparable over-the-counter cosmetic and health products through our wide range of Partners including Sobeys, Safeway, Metro, PJC Jean Coutu and more.

Plus, you can get Miles on the latest beauty products from online brands such as Sephora, Lancome, Amazon and more by shopping with airmilesshops.ca.

So while we say goodbye to Rexall, we’re pleased to offer our Collectors many great Canadian and global brands at which to get and use Miles on their everyday spend.
    Silk, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Bonus Boom event.https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca From February 6-12, 2020. COUPONS REQUIRED - Pick up in store or download online, but the online function doesn't seem to be available yet. These are from a sheet of physical coupons which probably differ from store to store. There is not much here for me, but it might appeal to others.

Sobeys: 50 Bonus Miles - Buy 3 General Mills selected products
    Foodland: 50 Bonus Miles - Buy 3 General Mills selected products
    Lowes: 125 Bonus Miles - 50 Bonus Miles when you spend $100 or more or 125 Bonus Miles when you spend $200 or more

Rona: 125 Bonus Miles - 50 Bonus Miles when you spend $100 or more or 125 Bonus Miles when you spend $200 or more
    ACE: 125 Bonus Miles - 50 Bonus Miles when you spend $100 or more or 125 Bonus Miles when you spend $200 or more
    Shell: 25 Bonus Miles - Buy Red Bull 4 x 250mL products in-store
    Global Pet Foods: 10 Bonus Miles - when you make a donation for $5+ to help homeless pets across Canada
    Timber Mart: 35 Bonus Miles - Spend $75 on almost anything in-store
    The Children's Place: 20 Bonus Miles = Spend $35+ on almost anything in-store or online
    rayray, Giseledta, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The new Rexall program, called Be Well, is currently being piloted with employees. There's very little info on the site yet, but for anyone who'd like to take a look at it anyway, https://www.letsbewell.ca/

If anyone is at a Rexall and has a few moments to ask an employee about the program, that seems like a possible way to learn more.
    wendymac, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information