User Tag List

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon!!! So humid I made cheese and ham croissants for lunch.Went to maxi and to my surprise all the 5$ Giftcards are gone so I could not purchase some for trade and they dont selling stamps anymore so I went to the postal office directly.Food Network website magazine my adress is my good one so I dont loose hope in order magazines,.OMG I am so pissed and frustratred by desjardins fraud even if I am not touched remind me went I got frauded and lost a lot of money..it is the pass but still....so I change the channel...Will hit thrift store at the end of the afternoon.Receive 1 perfume sample in the mail,I am waiting on 3 more.love perfume samples Have a good afternoon

The person I traded for with stamps offered me a starter envie of 200$ for a 5$ wm giftcard but my wm is at the end of the city and I Wonder if she want to show me the coupons before….but what a deal lol….I prefer to have just the coupons I know I will use.
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Jul 12th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Giseledta : I have 1 pamper 10$wub2 expire july 31,2019 I will not use and a few pasta(traded to much) ..Do you have a trade list? If so send me am e-mail at [email protected]

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @Giseledta: I have 1 pamper 10$wub2 expire july 31,2019 I will not use and a few pasta(traded to much) ..Do you have a trade list? If so send me am e-mail at [email protected]
    @cath007 , do you still have some of those pasta coupons (assuming they are the $0.75 Barilla)? I have been trying to find them recently and just can't. I could send you an email with some of the more valuable coupons I have if you are interested.

Let me know,
    John
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @cath007, do you still have some of those pasta coupons (assuming they are the $0.75 Barilla)? I have been trying to find them recently and just can't. I could send you an email with some of the more valuable coupons I have if you are interested.

Let me know,
    John
    Yes i still have them and they are the goa barilla pastas,please send me an e-mail I am interested.
    @ johnb56789:
    I have 15 I wont use
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Jul 12th, 2019 at 02:09 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Giseledta @keeped the pampers and 9 barilla for you if you are interesred
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I went to No Frills on my lunch to grab 4 of the Breyers non-dairy ice cream.

I found a NO FRILLS coupon book...too much detail to type out. Coupons expire Aug 31st
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I went out to mail out a trade.And then to thrift store in 15 pairs of jeans only one fitted me...so depressingand frustrating....I really need to cut the sugar and do some excercice to lose some pounds......And I found ONLY 1 t-shirt that fitted me and a purple scarf for this fall with a new winter outfit I will need to buy..May it reitmans or adition-elle for more appropriate clothes ...plus size I dont know....
    Martha Stewart magazine dont have site when you can change your adress to canada..checked everywhere….
    Supper will be a pastry chicken cheddar brocoli pot pie with various salads

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

ugh, its like one step ahead 50 billion back. I took the pup into the vet today as DS1 found a lump on him, well the vet has found another that's much more significant and likely hard to remove. So they have done a biopsy and need to remove these lumps. The one has to come out ASAP so we cant wait for the biopsy results. $3000.00 for the treatment, so I need to come up with a plan. We have the money & he is still young (10 years) so I don't doubt the decision to spend this on him. I am just going to embrace the PCO points earned.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Today did not go as planned. I was supposed to be working from home, working on training videos. I got an email from our Production Manager, I am not at the plant and the lead hand went home early, no one is running production can you go. This was around lunch time so I jumped in the shower and off I went. Kind of a stressful afternoon as I walked in and had no idea what was going on. Had to loop the floor see who was there, see what everyone was working on and then check all the orders as I was not sure which one has been processed and which had not.

I was feeling good going into the weekend but not so much anymore. I know feel super behind and 2 days next week I am training staff so those are 2 days are a write off since I will be off site.

There is so much to be done at home but think I am going to have to leave all that and try to get some work done this weekend. We will see how I feel tomorrow.

Well better go figure out this dinner thing, have a great night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi everyone -last night was at my daughter's in-laws her father-in-law had people coming and going paying their respects.Then we brought Sebastian home to sleep with me -the little guy wanted me to rub his legs -ahhh

Had Sebastian all this morning and my dear brother from London ,ont was dropping in with his 21 year old granddaughter (he came to visit his brother in the hospital)My daughter took Sebastian out with her hubby to a playground this afternoon ,I expect her to drop him off sometime soon

So because of everything on my mind -I needed to run to a deli at noon to get buns and meat/dessert to serve my brother ,hubby then got gas and I forgot to order flowers -plus I am a tiny bit tired from all this watching my grandson ,but I have too my daughter needs me

Walmart emailed me my online order is in 12 days later so I don't know when I can pick that up ,visitation is for 2 days ,then a mass the next day,then burial and a luncheon so we will have Sebastian quite a bit as a funeral home is no place for a 2 and half year old -that like to run around .

Well at least my son found other arrangements for Monday because I was suppose to watch Ashlyn and cara -yes 3 kids under 5 would have been very tiring at this time

By for now I just had a good soak in my tub to relax
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Jul 12th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!! I asked suggestion on stores for plus size clothes and I got plenty.Then I when to see laubainerie .com and will order with the sales 8 pieces of clothes for 90,83$ ,10$ is taxe and free delivery....

I hate sharing mitoyen balcony with neigbour he took the balcony all the evening and so now with his friend dont want to see him i hate him
    Giseledta, Ciel and lizzie bargain like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

It’s my 4 year sober anniversary today did I get to anything today no because i am waiting for someone to get here. It’s been 6hours of nonsense instead of being on the ball they aren’t. And I am in pain and short tempered. I wrote something on Facebook about my journey to now and then added a bunch of people to a group I moderate. I have a love, hate relationship with social media yeah it gets put out super fast but some times it isn’t what you wanted to say at all or by you at all.

Maybe I can put on a party on the weekend or something. Everyone likes cake and food and drinks. That may work right? One thing you should know about me is that I do somethings last minute i am like spontaneous person. I always make things on small amount of money but I have fun doing it. Unless it’s something I have to show up for and I am not in great place within myself. What I hate the most is people who think their opinion is always right growing up with authority figure who was always like that. They have no flexibility in life.

Update: they arrived at 10pm so it was most of the day. I don’t like being out at night especially on my own without my friends. It very cloudy outside but still warm not to bad. I am going to make a grilled cheese I am hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Sat, Jul 13th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Recycle bank:
    Ordered Marie-Claire without any issue,now I need to built 3000 points for all the magazines I want lol
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yes sunny and hot in qc too,the ac is on !!!
    One thing I dislike is to not have a credit card for my online shopping..desjardins dont want to give me one because I have no salary and live on heritance money for the moment...so instead for my online shopping,at least dad have a credit card and i borrow him anfd paid back my due..Better than purchasing cards in stores with incredible fees...eww
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Will be going out to look for the new smart source tear pads finger cross All is not gone.
    Will also be going out to SDM to take advantage of the 20x offer today. Not sure if I will reach 50 after Coupons to used my Master card to take advantage of the 5000 bonus points wus $50. Finger cross
    Its a beautiful day out

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information