User Tag List

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!! The afternoon was great until I had a bad news .... We went for a long walk father an I ,I redeem my candy at couche tard conveniance store,went to iga used 2 coupons back to home the telephone ring....:It was the nurse from my appoitement..what they want...to tell me I need another blood test and echographie for abdomen..because they discover I have fat in the abdomen and it is not normal..and they we go..I have to get the papers and do this (*&?*&(?&* tests..I am feared because I dont know what I have....no appetize and a big crisis of panicking right now..this could degenerate into a weight loss or an hepatite ......I am feared right now..just want to go to bed and forget that nightmare..stupid call
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hi everyone had both granddaughter's today -went to take them to a new playgroup in town -its like a playland for kids but when we got there the woman said it was open to a special music group that rented the space out -ohh well off to a free playground over by my house (it sure is hard with cara age 1 and a half and Ashlyn age 5 ,nana is not use to both but papa helped out (cara napped from 12.45 til 3.10 so I filled the pool for Ashlyn to play in .

Then ashlyn she did some work in school type books on her alphabet letters,son came in at 4.00 and off we went

Supper tonight was leftover just deli meat and potatoe salad

I was pretty happy just paid my hydro bill and it was 13.00 less than last month (all the clotheline drying helped I imagine ) plus was able to pay my visa off in full and it was a bit high due to the new lawnmower ,dentist and flowers
    So some left til next month ,so I will be watching what I spend the next 10 days - I think I may be able to skip groceries again this week ,just get produce and fruit .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 ((((hugs)))) . I know that the phone call from the nurse can be disturbing and make you start to panic . Don’t let the phone call disturbed you . wait until you do the blood test it might turn out to be nothing bad.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just wish cashiers and supervisors at Shoppers would READ the coupon policy set out by corporate.... That's all, I really don't wanna deal with them, so two stores today got MAJOR complaints sent into them!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 ((((hugs)))) . I know that the phone call from the nurse can be disturbing and make you start to panic . Don’t let the phone call disturbed you . wait until you do the blood test it might turn out to be nothing bad.
    Thanks for the hugs,Yes I will do that. @flemeth send you an e-mail to reply

Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jul 22nd, 2019 at 09:16 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Finished 1 trade 2 nature touch frozen fruit @7$ fpc for 9x 1,50$ Cahsmere peelies .
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I came home I don’t how long I have been home it’s 12mins to 6pm. And I just been lying in bed with my legs on fire. I knocked on Tracy’s door then texted her I don’t think she is home. My trauma counselling appointment went well. Not so much my MH case manager meeting I kept staring at her
    Hair line which was so obvious that it was distracting. Also she wears too much make up looked like someone punched her in the eye. With how much black there was. It also looks like she put massive amount of eyebrows on. I remember some tips from a makeup artist friend I had years ago before she moved away to a different province. Saying it’s all about to make it look like like your wearing hardly anything but to make your eyes pop use colours. I don’t know why I was picking about her make up but it felt like I was I being put on the spot with many of the questions. I was very tired at that point and my brain stopped functioning.

As I came home it was very hot hot outside. I don’t care if it’s the middle of summer I am so ready for fall. I need pay day to come faster even though it’s only 2 more days away. I am broke well not true I do have 6$ to my name. But I did have $8 in the bank but I believe the bank fees went through today so I have nothing there until Wednesday. My shaw bill comes out tomorrow. And I signed up for 2 year contract to save me money. Because I wasn’t willing to pay $200+ because the internet goes up this month. It wasn’t worth it. There was no hidden fees to this contract and the number sounded good like $147 a month for cable and internet.

I looked at the real estate prices in the mall today and there was lots of condos for $400k for 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms which is pretty good. Considering it was a
    corner suite which means bigger balcony and more windows. Not that I need to move or anything but it’s nice to see the market isn’t as expensive anymore. These are new buildings with all the amenities. If I could ever afford to buy I would right now I rent a 550sq ft bachelor suite for $375. It does it’s purpose and I am okay
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all. great morning here.

we have swimming lessons, park play. doing a craft this am before we go .
    supper is planned.

i am working on teh garden again this afternoon. trying for a hour to hour and a half every after noon. today should be good progress back thre.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning!

Dinner last night was so good!!! I pulled the steak I got the other day out of the freezer. And butterflied garlic shrimp that has been in there forever. We made murrels and onions and then in another pan onions, peppers, zucchini. He was tired and felt like going out. So we sat and had a drink at 7 and finally cooked and were sitting down to eat after 10pm!! It was worth it.

Tonight I want to make a bunch of things so DS has food to eat tonight and before he goes to work tomorrow night. I leave for 3 days tomorrow to meet my friend for our little visit and summer getaway.

I will put on a load of darks and whites tonight and try darn hard to follow thru and put everything away.

Can't wait to see what the upcoming flyers have.. hope there are some super deals on produce!
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!!Went to the clinique to get my papers and to take my papers to the hospital blood test is due in 3 months and I will get call for the other thing...then I hit maxi and got
    I am surprise tigre geant (gt) flyer qc finish today not tomorrow so I went to maxi and grabbed the last 3 boxes at maxi pm gt of flamingo chicken wings honey and garlics at 5,99$ wow maxi sell those for 13,99$ crazy and again I dont understant why flamingo coupons are good just in Ontario…
    And one cantaloupe at 1,99$ comparated to iga 5,99$ hahhahaha

oop:20$

They still have my cushion in stock about 9 left will see if they go more in clearance before purchasing more
    No deal appeal me in qc upcoming flyers,glad to be stocked already on meat…

Sunny should be a beautiful day not to hot

Have a good day all!!!
    Giseledta, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just have to say not to knock Giant Tiger for cute pj's. I bought the cutest little cami with little shorts back in the Spring and I love it! Looks really cute on lol and I wash and hang it to dry so it will keep its colour/shape and look new for a long time.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Afternoon -went to the mall to return items bought online $27.27 back from the bay,old navy and the gap .I really hate shopping in the mall -reitmans had (up to 70%) but no great deals ,bay is way to much for tanks etc

Popped into style encore(used store) to see if daughter-in-law had some items they needed nope -but found a cotton /lace black tank for me from old navy 4.00 so I bought it ,then came home -gonna whipper snip the front now
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I went to check out our new Bulk barn at lunch. And then to Giant Tiger. GT has Men's Fruit of the Loom Breathable socks- 3pk for $3!! I bought 2 packages of the crew socks for youngest and am going to go back and get him a few more packs and 5 packs of the low cut for oldest DS. Into the Christmas box they go since both are good for socks now
    They had other good deals too. $1.44 blueberries. .88 powerade sport bottles $1.99 ruffles chips (bought the powerade and chips for our camping trip mid August Gotta treat DS and his friend)
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Tue, Jul 23rd, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow great price frugalbigmama on the mens socks

I decided to start posting a few items on kijiji -my puzzles always tend to go a I give a bag for sale of 14 or 15 puzzles for 10.00

Supper tonight -treating hubby to harveys ,then getting our other can of paint tinted as I will paint the main bathroom in the fall
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Underwear is on my mind as a couple of pairs are wearing out about 1 year into service. Think I am leaning more towards buying Jockey Elance pairs again rather than Fruit of the Loom (still sturdy).

So that afternoon rain (got home during it) that turned into a downpour (while I was making my dinner) yesterday was some show. Then Ms. Sunshine came out and I kept thinking of @cath007 's "slow and steady wins the race" phrase to get myself outside and bagging the branches. I managed to get everything to the curb and was so grateful that two watery skies during the evening did not cause any more rain. I feel achy, achy, achy today.

However, there's a tree with branches touching the mini-barn roof and Ciel will climb the big ladder and get the branches trimmed today. Then it'll be rest and relax mode.

Compiled a list of about 20 things to do around the house. That list will be made longer today.

Morning smile #1-found a Coke contest cap. Whoever is eating and drinking at night on my street dropped a Coke bottle with cap on (score!) for a change. I like such treasure. Smile #2-decided to buy a $1 scratch ticket--won $3 because I found the milkshake image on my card.

My dentist will be changing provinces in the near future and she had mailed a letter to patients. Somehow it was addressed to my late father (I was the only family member visiting this practice) and the only reason that makes sense is that I know phone numbers registered to the accountholder come up at grocery store photo counters and digital address bases. However, my mother took over the phone line in March so I am curious how old the database is! The new dentist will take over the practice.

In today's Toronto Star: Ellen Roseman's column on SCOP and self-checkouts (Walmart) https://www.thestar.com/life/advice/...canadians.html
    Giseledta, coupon girl and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information