User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

My last of my friends took there booze and I showed them Moscow mule I bought and asked them if they wanted it. Of course they did.

When they came home I had made them food just some chicken thighs with bbq sauce on it. I made mine into a sandwich. I have one more bag of chicken thighs not in the freezer I will make them into something tomorrow. As Tracy is going to be singing at the mission folk fest. She gave her guest free ticket to her EX boyfriend Cam. Not to say I am upset or anything but she told me to pay $90 for a ticket to see her in the low barrier choir do there thing up on stage. It’s like saying to your friend you bought tickets to their favourite band but your not taking them because your ex boyfriend is counting on you to take them.

Some times I wonder what people are really thinking when they discount others because it is really hurtful to that party involved. They pretend like those people don’t matter. Soon they find themselves very lonely and mad at the world. Like other people are the issue or problem.

I have been having a really rough time with lots of unexpected pain and discomfort. People around me instead of asking what is up they accuse me of not texting them or calling them. They also have come out and said that they don’t think our relationship is going anywhere. I thought it wasnt going anywhere to be honest because it’s a friendship we’re not married or dating. I told them straight out that it was a
    Friendship and we’re not dating or married so get that notion out of their head about a friendship going somewhere and that maybe I have had a lot on my plate which might mean I am stressed out also I might be in pain and has
    Nothing to do with them. I also told them when the world stops and starts revolving all around them then I would bow down and kiss their toes.

Someone just texted me asking for garbage bags considering when I was at the grocery store I bought them bacon, coffee whitener and Pepsi on my dime and when I came back I said you owe me $20. Then I went to the liquor store and bought them hey y’alls 12 pack of cans which cost more then what they gave me which was $22 it cost 27$. And I am not giving them my garbage on top of it.

Anyway gotta meeting in 5mins gotta jet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    A bit of a long day as I have spent my day working. So I have spent my day watching movies on my PVR and working away.

I committed to running new Pricing this weekend which has to be done when we are closed. Then we found out 2 of our spreadsheets for the website are wrong (GRRRRR, had they of just answered our emails)and have to be re done. So I took these on as well. Being on the system side more than the marketing side I have most of the stuff that is the finer details, like creating the filters for each page and working on the complementary parts. Both of these are very time consuming and make you feel like you are getting no where.

Once the pricing was done I took a break and cut up some fruits and veggies for the week. I have cut up carrots, celery, broccoli and cucumber for veggies bundles. Then I cut up a cantaloupe. I have asked Mom to check her Mangoes when she gets home as they were stuck to the counter, I do not eat Mango so I have no idea if they can be saved.

I also cleaned the kitchen.

Now I am back to working and watching Deadpool 2, I am shocked at how funny this movie is.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We spent most of today at a new indoor play centre. We were happily surprised when we found out they had a 50% off discount...first time I’ve seen that. There is a large festivity in our area this weekend, but it would have cost use $50 to attend, before buying anything. This indoor play centre was a much better option, especially since today was the hottest day of the week. We packed water bottles and snacks. We went home for lunch and nap time, then return again once our twins were awake.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

today is Pride Parade In London. 2 of my kids are going.
    1 works at 3 pm. and the other is coming back here to hang with friends.

I am going to walmart- bras, snacks for middle child.. M and M meats - 10 .00 coupon, on sale items. then pet store for fancy dog treats for puppy, and metro for saleand rest of groceries... then home. and yea.

house work.. and dc prep on track for today
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. shopping is done.

31.00 in coupons used!!! 3.00 on caddle, and 5.00 on co51. plus 17 airmiles... prob 1 more..as i am not sure what global pets gives. and we needed puppies special dog treats.
    i bought myself a bit of salmon. i love it, and never buy it...... so a bit of a me spludge .

pantry is doing well with getting stocked up nicely. i am really being careful at only buying sales, and usig coupns ect. fridge is full of good and healthy food.
    so all in all i am pretty happy!

getting there slowly.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow giselta-31.00 in coupons I have couponed for many years and I don't think I have ever had that much in one shopping trip -I just cant seem to find the good coupons anymore never did find the barilla cpn ,or the Palmolive one and my pasta is getting low-good for you thou

Daughter/her hubby dropped in at 9.30 this morning with Sebastian as they were in town last night for a bbq with his dad and brothers ,so I gave Sebastian lots of hugs ,then they left at 11.30

I was up due to a health problem last night couldn't sleep much ,so hopefully I will get a better sleep tonight

Just went to fortinos and got a pan fresco pizza 12.99 didn't get my points so put in an inquiry ,their pizza ia yummy and I am tired of pizza pizza crappy pizza around the corner form me ,then picked up some fruit and veggies spent 18.00
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    wow giselta-31.00 in coupons I have couponed for many years and I don't think I have ever had that much in one shopping trip -I just cant seem to find the good coupons anymore never did find the barilla cpn ,or the Palmolive one and my pasta is getting low-good for you thou

Daughter/her hubby dropped in at 9.30 this morning with Sebastian as they were in town last night for a bbq with his dad and brothers ,so I gave Sebastian lots of hugs ,then they left at 11.30

I was up due to a health problem last night couldn't sleep much ,so hopefully I will get a better sleep tonight

Just went to fortinos and got a pan fresco pizza 12.99 didn't get my points so put in an inquiry ,their pizza ia yummy and I am tired of pizza pizza crappy pizza around the corner form me ,then picked up some fruit and veggies spent 18.00
    email me .. [email protected] i think i have some palmolove
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Holy cats, in Nova Scotia and man groceries are expensive. Especially when you have to buy now and can’t wait for a sale. We have rented a house on the water and plan to do breakfast and a few dinners here. But really want to enjoy the cuisine so there will be lots of meals out. Saved my pc offer for hot meals from last week and picked up a roast chicken for dinner tonight. Saving where I can.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lilo -would love to hear about your trip -hubby and i would love to rent a house down east and go one year maybe next year
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Holy cats, in Nova Scotia and man groceries are expensive. Especially when you have to buy now and can’t wait for a sale. We have rented a house on the water and plan to do breakfast and a few dinners here. But really want to enjoy the cuisine so there will be lots of meals out. Saved my pc offer for hot meals from last week and picked up a roast chicken for dinner tonight. Saving where I can.
    whereabouts is the rental house?
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all.

middle child has a few friends over.. they are all so polite and quiet.
    plan is park and picnic this am . i m hoping that everyone will nap. if so .. i will clean out the downstairs bathroom cupboard and do a quick tidy of th e the pantry.
    foodland has campbells soup o sale.. i need to check to see if i need any... i use creamof mshroom for tuna cassarole. total comfort food.

after work.. work on backyard, or front for a hour. tomorrow is rain. starting later tonight.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad the forecast they gave for summer in April was wrong. I think they said wet and not too warm. A glorious summer so far.

Hope all have a wonderful day!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    lilo -would love to hear about your trip -hubby and i would love to rent a house down east and go one year maybe next year
    Rented a house right on the water about 4 years ago. About one hour south of Halifax. It was idyllic! We searched and found many places online. This one was near Chester.

We did most cooking in house as it was someone’s home they rented out while away. Ate out a few times but quite expensive. Lots of markets to buy veg at and also fresh seafood was bought and prepared in house.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Mon, Jul 29th, 2019 at 08:41 AM.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The house is in Hacketts cove. Beautiful view of the bay. Just between Halifax and Peggy’s Cove. We are here for 4 days and then we have family to stay with for 4 more days. It has everything we need and lots of meals will be here but dinners out to enjoy the local fare. We live a frugal life so that when on vacation we can splurge. The harbour hopper tour was so much fun, my mom is with us and the kids love having gramma even at their ages.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Back at work for a few days then more vacation days and long weekend and more vacation days The way summer should be! I had a wonderful visit with my friend and her twins. Santa's Village in Bracebridge is perfect for young kids. Hope we can go again next summer.

My house needs some love so that is the plan tomorrow night. Laundry and cleaning. I need to get groceries too (fresh stuff only really) I will pull something from the freezer tonight for the crock pot in the morning. Thinking chicken. Plan to make lots so we can use it all week to eat. Wraps/quesidias/chicken fried rice.

Off to clean up the budget and check out my PC pts etc. Haven't shopped yet this flyer/point period and I have a good Dove offer x2 that I need to work!

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information