User Tag List

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday was a comfortably cool day for a change, yet I waited until 9pm to go to a grocery store. Today, I see the weather forecast for next week shows temps will feel like high 30s/low 40s ---yikes. My frozen berries will be going into my glasses of water at home.

Decided to get two sale food items at Fortinos and some at Shoppers today to make up a donation bag for the food bank box in Fortinos.

Plan this afternoon to make Greek Lemon potatoes-might have to substitute the pizza seasoning blend as I don't have dried rosemary at home--since I purchased two bags of Little Potatoes and want a roasted side for today.

Early rising this morning as my brain said "wake up" after 4am, so after a light snack and some lying down (could not read), I decided to run laundry after 6am. Watched some television. felt drowsy, so rested on sofa while waiting for each laundry load to finish, then put outside to dry.

Brother bought a big jar of Kirkland olives-let's see if they last until next weekend! I liked my olives in my water bottle for the first hour on Thursday but as the bottle warmed up, I did not like the olive oil scent inside. So I will carry olives separately with me for a snack/salt boost.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@coupon girl Sorry to hear of your daughter's mother-in-law's passing. Hugs to you and DH for all the care and support you've been providing to the family during this sad time.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

@coupon girl sorry for loss of someone still young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I am laying in bed I took a morphine when I woke up this morning and I was figuring of going back to sleep. But friends like to text you at all hours of the day but they try to tell me to put my phone on do not disturb. If I did that there be gizzillion people made at me. Plus I play a lot of games on my phone and like to use it when I first wake up. If I just put it on silent it probably be better. My AC is going I don’t care if it’s not hot outside it feels hot in here. Considering our windows only open 3 inches and they put restrictors on the windows. After watching the fireman trying to get the window open with the fire most of us are taking the restrictors off our windows. We don’t care about how we need them in place they are dangerous to not to allow us to open our windows wider. We don’t have AC flowing through the building but downstairs in the office it’s non stop AC. Windows that don’t open that large are suppose to be for central air in apartment buildings.

I really wanted to go shoppers today but tell you the truth there’s nothing I need there. Sure it’s all about the points but spending money at some place that’s astronomically expensive. It’s like going to the corner store to buy a roll of toilet paper you pay $2 a roll when you could of gone to the dollar store and bought 4 for $1.25. Sure the corner store was closer but was it a good deal no it wasn’t.

At one point I was selling toilet paper for 5x $4 to my friends. I would make my money back in like 30mins. I always stocked up on toilet paper from shoppers.

Do u know what I forgot to do last Tuesday was give my bottles to that kid that I been helping fund her research trip for school. I woke up but 3 hours later look at the messages on FB messenger to see that I definitely forgot something. That’s okay I have been walking around my house thinking I was going to buy something at WM it’s been days and guess what it was “fixodent: scope” I only remember today it’s been a week.

Hopefully today I feel better soon.

I have 2 FPC of seeds of change if anyone wants them. My email is greenage4me @ Gmail . Com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@greentires4me : Interested in the 2 FPC seeds of change it is Something I eat,Will send you an email
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thank you everyone for the support and condolences

This morning out I went to purchase flowers -son is going half with me 100.00,(10.00 for delivery and ten tax ) on the $80 arrangement ,thankfully I have a black dress my dear mom bought me from sears years ago ,its basic and will never go out of style .Hubby on the other hand had 2 pairs of black dress pants and his suit that was bought for daughter's wedding 7 years ago ,well no pants fit him and the jacket he can let hang open .

So off to Walmart to get a cheap pair of dress pants (one left in his size ) 24.97 will do for this week .My daughter is a little stressed so tensions can run high between her and I so I am trying not to get in her way
    on sunday night we have to bring Sebastian to the viewing all dressed up (this should be fun as he runs away just trying to get shorts and a t-shirt on ) If we stay an hour then he will come home with us .

So tiring for me - I think I may have to hem hubby's dress pants so will do that in the morning
    relaxing now as my daughter took Sebastian to his nonno's for supper -so we get a few hours to ourselves
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just did a trip to No Frills. After everything is said and done I redeemed $70 in points, $41.50 in coupons, $2.15oop. I earned 3,100 points from a couple of personal offers. We are stocked up for pasta and I did not clear the shelves. I traded for these coupons because I didn’t find any in town. The Royale tp has a $1 coupon on the package too.

Too bad our store never had any 4pks of Excel gum. $2.97 + 2,000pts each, Fri & Sat only points sale.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

It may not be cool to do laundry ona Saturday night but it is all done and put away except the load of whites in dryer now. But it is all done woohoo! So it means no laundry to do tomorrow.
    Was relaxing late afternoon/evening but made myself pause Netflix and keep up on the laundry. Both boys are good for undies and socks till Christmas which is good to know.
    Didn't bother going to SDM today. Really don't need anything and the sales weren't really super anyway.
    I picked up a cute white shelf/cupboard on side of road last night. Can't wait to give it a wipe down amd set it up in my room. It is in perfect condition!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! I ordered last night from recycle bank cosmopolitain,oprah and harper's bazaar magazine,I will really be a happy camper if I receive them all.now to built my points for Good Housekeeping,Country Living and House Beautiful.The others ones I dont take chances because I dont know if that work...I calculated with all the 2 years subscriptions it will be over 700$ of free magazines,wow I would never paid that ,that is a lot of money.Not plannning on going out today except for renew my médications.Supper will be chicken wraps and cheese .Have an awesome day everyone!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cogeco Cable remote control have died so I need to replace it and call or go to cogeco store..I hope they dont charge fees....I was not aware that could happen...so now (drama) I am stuck to the same channel for the time it will be solved.,..

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And wow...I really care about doing couponning...last night I dreamed that I had exchange good coupons and I received tear up coupons..wow...and after I got pain in my leg...so frustrating.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.
    today is prep day for me... i go back to work tomorrow,

paid bills.
    need to spotless the dc room, 3 more loads of laundry.
    take out recyles.
    set up new tooth brushes.
    supper will be easy tonight, and i have to finish my menu plan for the week.
    i have a bit of dc craft prep to do .. i might do the most of it at quiet time tomorrow... do enought to get me though monday.

i need to start typing up my list of coupons i have. so i can trade effectivly.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    afternoon all.
    today is prep day for me... i go back to work tomorrow,

paid bills.
    need to spotless the dc room, 3 more loads of laundry.
    take out recyles.
    set up new tooth brushes.
    supper will be easy tonight, and i have to finish my menu plan for the week.
    i have a bit of dc craft prep to do .. i might do the most of it at quiet time tomorrow... do enought to get me though monday.

i need to start typing up my list of coupons i have. so i can trade effectivly.
    @Giseledta when you type up you list for trade and wish list I am hoping you would post it in the Smartcanucks trading forum.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Giseledta when you type up you list for trade and wish list I am hoping you would post it in the Smartcanucks trading forum.
    that is my plan
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Giseledta glad to hear. I can’t do up an official trade list because too many coupons
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information