User Tag List

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

@cath007 I haven’t sent the coupons yet. I haven’t been near any post offices or I mean shoppers drug mart to send them. And I am still judging how much pain I can be from day to day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Today I got it in my head to do laundry I put all my laundry in my wagon and headed down there. all the washers were taken and dryers but no one to be found. I was little ticked off to say the least I felt like I wasn’t going to wait all day long for the bloody washers and dryers to be able to use. I sulked back upstairs with my mountain of laundry on the cart. No one I knew was around someone i wanted to hang with was unavailable being they were in Vancouver at a course.

I have a new bruise on my arm I’m not sure where I got it from.

Yesterday when I was out at the doctors I picked up groceries after the appointment. I picked up A&W rootbeer 12 pack cans, no name coffee whitener, no name regular chips, carrot cake Oreos, mini potatoes 3Lb bag, inside round steak, 2x sourdough loaves, carrot cake, spinach dip, & ziggy’s Mediterranean pasta salad. I obtained 600pts. And spent less then 40$ for it all.

I was little bummed when I heard that someone I was hanging with got that job possibly that they posted where I lived. At first I felt like a mountain fell on me then I thought well good for them. I know the law more then them and if they want to sign up for a job that is 2hours a day that’s there prerogative.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I finally sold something for $30 today and I sold more garden produce for another $5. A different lady is supposed to buy more produce this weekend. She is a repeat customer. I’m still recording everything and I’ll share the grand total at the end of the month.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    @cath007 I haven’t sent the coupons yet. I haven’t been near any post offices or I mean shoppers drug mart to send them. And I am still judging how much pain I can be from day to day.

Ok .I understand.Take your time
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! In QC we are in a canicule days so it mean running the ac all day and maybe night long and I am not going to venture outside except to go to breakfest with father and go to harvest marche for cooked roast chicken and chicken dijonnaise .Have a fabulous saturday all!!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning,yesterday my girlfriends daughter came for a morning visit with her 2 little ones since i had ashlyn and cara (they played together so it was a playdate for the kiddies as they are all the same age .She bought my 2 granddaughter's a toy each and a begonia plant for me (such a lovley girl) i had popped over to sobeys Thursday night for fresh rolls ,potatoe salad and deli meat ,oh and Danish for dessert

We never went out with the kiddies way to hot.Then my son asked if we could put cara in her own crib so she would have a better sleep,but alas she didn't as she was teething

Then son asked us to stay for supper to celebrate my hubbies birthday we had fortinos wings ,fries and a ceasar salad

Today off to Toronto to see my daughter/son-in-law and Sebastian .He is finding it hard losing his dear mom so suddenly with him being only 36 and small Sebastian doesn't have a nonna anymore .I found a tank with a realistic picture of a dinosaur at carters the other day $4.40(25% off clearance ) for Sebastian and I will take him a kinder egg too ,I love spoiling my grandkids every now and then
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday was a stellar example of why it paid to get juices and frozen concentrates on Thursday--I saved my own skin because the house was a sweaty place and I did spend time downstairs tinkering with some sewing. Until I could not fight off the nap urge. Not that it helped--brain would not go to sleep but body was willing.
    Then prior to 9pm, I took a shower (refreshing) and walked to Walmart for a case of Pepsi and three bags of Lays (sugar & salt during a heat wave are vital to me!). Had a fine breeze going to store but coming back, I felt sweaty again due to bags of groceries.
    I have 75 cents left in my coin purse after putting $10 away for next week, when I expect to go out for a few hours with a friend.
    Breakfast today included celery sticks and marinara sauce, some lightly salted wavy Lays and 3 Pepsi colas. I have my frozen water with berries again and a second water bottle. Cooking is just not happening at home. If tomorrow is cooler, then I will pan fry the veggie burgers for brunch.
    The sky after 6am was a sepia toned watery sky and then it brightened a bit then it got washed out again. I really thought a few downpours were going to come but I got walking after 9am to be early at the library for once this summer.

If you want a different sci-fi/origins type of DVD to watch, I really recommend Along with the Gods:The Two Worlds and its sequel Along with the Gods: The last 49 days. They are Korean and some of the sci-fi effects you've seen in blockbuster movies. But some of the dialogue/scenes are funny and some are hard to keep watching (glad I was watching on a tv screen rather than in the theatre) but the main stories are a mix of mythology, afterlife and present day Korean drama. The sequel carries a plotline from the first DVD plus offers the origin stories of the three guardians. Might be some scenes that feature some gore, so hold onto the popcorn.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Circle K in my part of town does not offer the griller dog free item, so I'll make sure to get the free pop today (could not find the coupon in my tote two days ago but bought newspapers to not waste the visit).

Early Friday morning, someone drove a pickup truck into a neighbour's tree. It was just a matter of time for an accident to happen by the sharp corner during the detour. The truck is a write-off.

Wow, it's July 20. Summer is making a strong impression for 2019. #Spwinter is meltwater in our memories...
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Today is A&W free rootbeer day. I don’t want to walk to mall for free rootbeer when I bought cans of it.

It’s already 19C @ 10:33am and suppose to be 26C today.

Food items keeps filtering through my mind and I want to get up and do something last night I smashed my knee on someone’s coffee table metal leg in their hallway. Why on earth is it their hallway. If they don’t need the friggin thing then sell it. I paying for it with lots of pain. I didn’t sleep well last night I woke up at 4:30am after I went to sleep at 1:30am. And the sun was really bright at 6:30am. It’s now almost 11am. I want to go shopping in my mind but physically I feel like crap. I wish I could drive and had a car it would be more convenient then how I usually walk everywhere. I feel like body is punishing me after 34 years being together my mind wants to do lots of things. I feel trapped in a broken body that is falling apart over the last 8 years.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@cath007 - i will message you this weekend. thank you for your patience

ok. grocery shopping done, fridge cleaned out. i got 38 800 in pc poitns. i think my best yet. and 19.75 in coupons used.
    i will get cream at shoppers tommorrow.

i made the veggie tray . love having that ready . made some dip for th veggies. i have enough epicure stuff to start a store... lol . a dc parent of mine sells it. it is her go to gift for me.

supper tonight is veggie tray, sliced meats and cheeses.. crackers. done. light not to heavy . good nibbles.

plan for the rest of the weekend is housework. dc prep. and coupons.
    we should mow.. but that can wait till monday when hte heat goes.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Just got in -wowser it was sure hot today in Toronto ,Sebastian asked for us to take him to playground (as daughter had and appt with her hubby) he couldn't go on the seesaw as it was metal -ahhh so he rode around on a small tractor someone left in the park for kiddies to play on -thankgoodness I had 3 water bottles with us

Then daughter/her hubby and sebastian and papa and I went to "white lily diner " for early supper at 3.45 but they had all day breakfast so I enjoyed pancakes ,then my daughter had bought a few special donuts and we sang happy birthday to papa

My dear son-in-law looks so sad since its only been just past a week since his mom died .So we didn't stay after the donuts ,they need time alone as a family .

I got a few free pots of begonias my daughter didn't want so may place some outside and a few inside
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

first set of coupons are up int eh trade section
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@
    Giseledta
    : received your e-mail and replied

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wrothe so far to 2 compagnies for coupons !!! Gosh I need motivation to finish to writhe those compagnies coupons and do survey for my 3 magazines....Still hot,glad to be inside with ac,have a wonderful evening all!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! It is raining day and thunderstorms in qc that will low the temperature so that is good!!! I planning to go to maxi today or tomorrow for a few things and otherwhise I will relax!!! Have an awesome Sunday all!!!!

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information