User Tag List

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

mornin g all.
    hubby wants to go back to the store today for more icecream . its on for a really good price. lol. I will use a few more coupons. .. i didnt use all of my dove ones yesterday

hubby is also taking oldest to see the Lion king tonight... it was the movie that was popular when he and I started dating.. and she entered into his life. It hasa very special meaning to the 2 of them.

i am spending the time working on the dc room, and prepping for next week. it will do me good to get it done.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning-ahh giselta that is so nice my daughter/her hubby are going to see lion king this morning with Sebastian

I on the other hand am not doing much may return an item to carters as its too small for Ashlyn and I may check out winners (I love looking at the clearance section in this store)

Supper tonight bbq chicken and mashed potatoes for hubby and I
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Its already very hot out .So stay hydrated everyone.
    @Giseledta that’s very sweet that you hubby and your husband are doing something special together . I guess she is one lucky kid and so is he for having that bond. By the way what’s the deal on the Dove please share.

Will be going shopping with my DDs today we will soon be going on our vacation.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    first set of coupons are up int eh trade section
    Do you have a coupon wish list @Giseledta .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Made my shopping grocery list for maxi and iga..a few pmat maxi and 3 coupons will be used...I cannot shop without a list and stick to that list lol. QOTD: Do you always grocerie shopping with a list,coupons and pm ?? Or you can go my memory?
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Use my CAA card to get a free appetizer at Swiss chalet, with the purchase of 2 entrees, as it was too hot to cook last night.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Do you have a coupon wish list @Giseledta .
    i need to do that....lol. message me .. do you have a trade list... i can peek at that and we can go from there if you wish

the dove was the buy 2 get 3.00 off. i bought hair conditioner. it was on sale for 3.99 ...

i went back for more icecream hubby is happy i got his strawbery shortcake icecream. it tends to be hard to find.

used 13.00 in coupons. 2.00 on caddle, and .50 on co 51.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Giseledta . Didn’t make up an official trade list just too many coupons. But I do have a wish list and some coupons in the trading section that I think people might be looking for.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cath007-i dont always shop with a list but always have my coupon bag with me and i always try to p.m with the flyers (no cell phone here)

Popped over to carters to return 2 tops -too small for the grandgirls (haha just made that word up) then i went into winners bought a dish drying mat for my glasses in grey to match the new colours ,bubble bath for me on clearance 4.00 and a mellissa and doug colour in the car travel small book with crayons 3.00

I was so tired I didn't feel like going into shoppers and looking at sat/sun specials
    Just planted all the begonias my daughter gave me and now inside relaxing as I babysit both girls on Monday (hubby will help me)
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My coupons are not organisated so I dont have so many coupons,but I bring with me the coupons I know I will use with my list.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon,
    Oh what a week it has been, I knew it was going to be busy for me as I had 2 days of training. We have started using a module in our system we have been paying for, for a few years but really has not been used to it full capacity. So now that I have that I have it up and running, we personalized it to our needs, it is time to train everyone and my first 2 groups were this past week. The rest will be done one on one.

We have had a number of other things going on at work which has resulted in my life being a bit insane. I cannot talk about much yet as there are a lot of maybes and potential for change but nothing official yet. The good news is my new boss is more like me with the view point of let's be ahead of the curve and plan ahead if we can vs my old boss who was more of a wait and see and if it happens then we can go into panic mode to get it done. I prefer being prepared, only downside is I already have so much on the go finding the time is s challenge. This has meant I have been working a lot outside of work hours which I think I need to cut back on.

I am really hoping for a calm put my head down and work type of week but as always we will see. I have come to learn you just never know what will pop up.

Today I did manage to get a few things done around the house:
    Mom bought a family package of ground beef this week, so I cooked the whole package and broke it up into meal side servings. We already have raw ground beef in the freezer and I like these pre cooked packaged to use in the Slow Cooker and Instant Pot so it is just dump and go. I got 6 packages for later use. 4

I also set aside a some of the cook ground beef and turned it into Taco Meat which can be issued for Taco Salad or Taco Bowls later in the week

We also had 2 packages of Romaine Hearts in the fridge I cut up and washed for Salads during the week. I was only going to cut up one packages but I was a little disappointed as the first pack there was quite a bit I had to throw away. It looks like something was eating the lettuce from the inside out. The second package was better . Now we have a Large Baggie full of grab and go lettuce.

I also cut up a 2 lbs package of strawberries, originally I was going to cut some up but discovered we had a few moldy ones in the package so decided it was best to cut them all up.

Before I did any of this I emptied the Dishwasher and reloaded it. As well I did all of the hand dishes and there were quite a few.

There is still more that can be done but I decided no matter how far I got I was done at 2 and would spend the rest of the day relaxing. I am feeling quite worn out and stressed (I might post about this later, I will see how I feel). I was hoping to take some time off as I do still have some vacation days but when I looked, I could not find any days that would work. Plus if I take days off, I want to take them off (normally I book off time to get stuff done) and right now do no think that is in the card. Due to $$$ i cannot go away and if I am home I will end up with a to do list or working from home.

Alright well I am going to go watch a movie and relax well I try to figure out dinner. Have a wonderful day everyone
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Highlights of my shop at maxi and cie qc but the chicken wings was cleared (the ones I wanted) so I will need to return this week and pm with gt ..so bad the 3,00$ Flamingo coupons are good only in ontario grr..mad
    Anyway manage to get a few things on my list:
    Lactancia butter @2,98$(just a nice price)
    Heinz Ketchup bottle pm wm with cell because I never get the flyer grr..2,98$ x2minus 2$wub2$ coupon zone=1,98$ (I would never paid more than that)
    Kraft BBQ sauce @1$ x2 minus 2$wub2 coupon zone=free!!!(cashier say ok since I was with my father,pretty strick maxi when It said 1 per costumer)
    Whiskas temptations salmon big pack @ 2,50$x4 and got 1000 pc points
    Pepsi diet and pepsi 1 of each @6,98$ and got 2800 pc points
    Strawberries pm metro at 2,50$ plus got 200 pc points
    Flamingo chicken tournedos(managed to find the last 2 boxes) pm super c for 5,99$ same as maxi 7,99$ but not paying 7,99$ hahaha
    Lous pork back ribs 5,98$
    Seed of change 4,29$ jasmin rice fpc so free(wow that stuff is expensive,I would never paid that)
    Bifteck @8,09$ minus 30%
    I wanted pc shrimp garlic frozen but they are too expensive right now ..I am sure they will be on sale soon
    Will do a 10$ redemption next time
    Ciel, coupon girl and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

will go for more bbq sauce this week as i have 8 coupons and will probably donate to familly and friends
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Made my shopping grocery list for maxi and iga..a few pmat maxi and 3 coupons will be used...I cannot shop without a list and stick to that list lol. QOTD: Do you always grocerie shopping with a list,coupons and pm ?? Or you can go my memory?
    I usually have a list . I PM most of the things that I buy as long as I can find it. Always have my coupons bag with me with an assortment of coupons just in case I find a fabulous deal. Some times if I see something on the clearance rack and I know that I have coupons for it at home I would go home and come back for the items.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Bought the kids pizza for dinner today and DH and I will have leftovers. We were out all day so now enjoying the deck. I did not get groceries this weekend. We leave next Saturday for a week out east so I am going to see if we can make it on what’s in the house. I may need to pick up some produce.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information