User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1758Likes

Thread: August 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (turbocharging everything with Sunshine!)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Giseledta -one fine day, your child may be displaying works in this showcase! https://twitter.com/the_ssu/status/1165005903034290177
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@Ciel currently they are display at the London Potters guild. if anyone is in the area and wants to pop in .. message me and i will send you thier name. i am insanly proud of the work they have done.

they also have a page on Instagram that has thier art displayed.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. tonight.. worked on the side area for a bit. found a shed that would be perfect for the snowblower and lawn mower.

tommorrow. take my mom to no frills. then home. and i plan on working on the back yard. yes i know for some that is not thrilling . for me.. it is . insanly so

i may make a potatoe salad. and grill hot dogs.. bliss.

tonight.. herb and garlic chicken breast cheesey potatoes and corn

cashed in all the beer bottles ect. some come from can walks.. or the rest. our homes drinking. i usually have 1 rubber maid bin full every 6 months..
    a easy 9.20 for me
    Last edited by Giseledta; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2019 at 06:50 PM.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to my appointment today at 10am and I get a new mental health case manager mine was fired. 2nd week of September she said possibly. But my counsellor comes back on the 6th for being gone nearly a month on short term medical leave.

Today it’s very tired day I walked very slowly home then was asked to buzz someone to my floor Tracy it was geeze she needs to find her keys or stop loosing them. We live on the same floor but I am sick of doing favours for her but when I ask a favour of her she cannot. She just asked me to bring her some food I am not a gopher. I basically said no after her statement of “I love you...” in a text message. Now I am getting “what am I doing?” Little too need to need to know like right now.

I am trying to have it stay a frugal day by not spending my money on others for now.

It got up to a high of 18C and it’s raining outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi all not much time to writhe this month but I am still reading all of yours posts!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good weekend morning!

Finished watering neighbour’s yard and now paper and coffee.

Heads up that in today’s paper there was a coupon insert pack. One of those was an FPC for Uncle Ben’s Bistro Express rice.

Enjoy the day folks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@GoodBoy which insert was that. TIA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday I took my children and my daycare kids to the rodeo parade. It was hot and muggy, but it was enjoyed by all.

I’ve spent time last night and today sorting out “new” clothes from our bins for twin girl and ds. I’ve also put away too small clothes for twin boy to grow into.

Our local Salvation Army has a customer appreciation sale today. $1/item, free door prize draws, and fresh baking to enjoy. I bought a t-shirt and pair of jeans for myself. I was very surprised because these were the only items that I tried on. T-shirt and pants for twin girl to grow into. Pants for twin boy. Sleeveless shirt for ds. $6 for 6 items.

We didn’t know about an event across the street, but spotted it when we went to the clothing sale. We had known about it other years. Anyway, we went to check out the police, ambulance, and fire vehicles. We had free bbq lunch, drinks, cotton candy, popcorn. Kids got free toys, finger printed in new safety books, saw the police dog, free draws, colouring books, etc. Played in a bouncy castle.

A thunder storm hit us during the night and finally stopped at 11am. Very humid outside and under a new thunderstorm alert. We are enjoying the AC at home while our twins nap. We’ll be heading to the public library next. We are returning a DVD and picking up a reserved movie. I’ll also pick up some audio books. I have road trip for medical appointments next week. I’m travelling alone, so the audio books will be nice.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @GoodBoy which insert was that. TIA
    Sorry do not know which specific insert it was. It was in the Toronto Star, but as for the company doing the insert - no idea. And the paper is already in the recycle bin.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Good weekend morning!

Finished watering neighbour’s yard and now paper and coffee.

Heads up that in today’s paper there was a coupon insert pack. One of those was an FPC for Uncle Ben’s Bistro Express rice.

Enjoy the day folks!
    Thank you was just wondering if it was the or smartscource since 1 was due in the local paper for a long time @GoodBoy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I figure Tracy doesnt understand anything like personal space. I did too much the end of week and I feel like crap today . I first woke up at 12:30pm but it’s now 2:30pm. She doesn’t get me on text message she tries fb messenger. If I am at an appointment she calls my cellphone multiple times, but it’s on silent as I feel it vibrates in my pocket. And she never leaves a voicemail message. She thinks I am mad at her when I don’t return her text messages but if you were sleeping how could you? When people read too much into text messages it definitely would be Tracy.

I was going to go to shoppers today but I really just feel like laying in bed and doing nothing. I have a cough and blowing my nose issue. And the time I want to do something I am stuck inside. I bought pants on amazon last night I thought they were camouflage but I guess they weren’t after all and I went to cancel the orders but it wouldn’t let me. I’ll try again today.

Just waking up thing is slow and steady as the day flies by. I bet you it’s raining outside as it’s raining inside my mind. Next week all I have is a doctors appointment which is Thursday. The heat is suppose to come back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I sold a lot of dill and a large yogurt container full of cherry tomatoes for $30. I’m quite happy with that.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Had a great shop at RCSS today. DH had a chicken offer as well as a bonus chicken offer if he spent 80.00 on Zafir halal products this month and this was included in the chicken breast sale so we are stocked for awhile and earned over 20000 points. It certainly has cooled off here but it’s nice to have the AC off and the windows open.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all
    nice and brisk this am.

i need to go to costco for my mom, walmart for shoes.

plan is to clean half the daycare room
    and to work on the back yard for a good solid amount of time.

laundry must also be done..

not sure if middle is going into town today...
    youngest works.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Crisp, crunchy morning!

On today’s busy agenda .... nothing!

Enjoy it all!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information