User Tag List

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

list the most expensive things you can

I'll start:

HAIRCUT:

1,925 pounds

I sure hope this isn't it. I hope this is the stylist. It looks like his har was done with a dull weedwacker.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

At that price, may I have 4?? World's most expensive hamburger

Restaurante Estik, which sells (they reckon) the most expensive hamburger in the world. At 85 Euros (about $107) the Kobe steak hamburger will set you back a little more than your standard burger but it will ceratinly be one that you won't forget eating!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

wats a kobe, is it like a cow?

mine:

24 CARAT SOLID GOLD TOLIET

worth 32 million if melted down.

but then where would the emperor crap?

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The World’s Most Expensive Tea

World's most expensive tea

The world’s most expensive tea is a Chinese tea called Tieguanyin and retails for about $3,000 for a couple of pounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

http://most-expensive.net/pet-exotic
    Worlds most expensive exotic pet- is a white lion cub $138,000.
    hes sooo cute- i want one ...but only if it stayed that small.
    Long Live the Frogs!
    One busy Frog hoppin' along.....

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

bra:

What is the most expensive bra in the world?
    Well, we showed you the longest bra so how about the most expensive.
    Every year Victoria's Secrets offers a one of a kind creation from Mouawad's.
    The bras are made from thousands of diamond with usually on very large diamond in the center.
    The 2002 version called 'Red Hot Fantasy' contains 1,300 diamond and rubies valued at an whopping $15 million USD.
    We could not find a picture or the $15 million creation so here is the next best one.

An $11,000,000.00 Bra

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The most expensive wine ever sold is a bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafite which sold at Christie’s London in December, 1985 for £105,00 (about US $160,000). The wine is reported to be from the cellar of Thomas Jefferson, the former US President, and this most expensive bottle of wine had the initials Th.J etched into the glass bottle.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

1.Bugatti Veyron $1,192,057. This is by far the most expensive street legal car available on the market today. It is the fastest accelerating car reaching 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. It claims to be the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]fastest [COLOR=blue! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] with a top speed of 253 mph+. However, the title for the fastest car goes to the SSC Ultimate Aero which exceed 253 mph pushing this car to 2nd place for the fastest car.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

The Grand Opulence Sundae from Serendipity of New York City has the title of the World’s most expensive ice cream with a meal ticket of $1,000.00 per sundae.

The Grand Opulence Sundae is actually garnished with 23K edible gold. You may believe that this treat is one that can be purchased on rare occasion by only the rich and famous; however, Serendipity reports they sell one of these sundaes per month.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Imperial Majesty, which costs $215,000 a bottle, is the most expensive perfume in the world. Would it smell as sweet at any other price?
    Actually, yes. Imperial Majesty is a limited edition of a Clive Christian signature scent. Sold simply as No. 1, the fragrance is priced at $2,150 an ounce. But the reason Imperial Majesty costs so much is that Christian, a British designer-turned-perfumer, poured 16.9 ounces of No. 1 into a Baccarat crystal bottle, stuck a five-carat diamond into the 18-carat gold collar and unveiled it at Harrods in London and Bergdorf Goodman in New York City this past holiday season.

Of the five bottles released for sale (the others were kept for Christian's archives), three have sold.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

The world’s most expensive vodka is Diaka Vodka. It is packaged in a bottle made with crystals; made in Poland with a filtration system that uses one hundred diamonds all around one carat in size. Around $250 for a litre bottle.

Thread Information