User Tag List

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just bought 9 pairs of leggings for twin girl for $15. I’ve bought things from this lady a few times. While I was picking these up she gave me a brand new coat for twin girl. It still has tags on the jacket. I was happily surprised. It is a lighter winter coat, fake fur on the hood, a medium blue colour.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, Tweets77 and 6 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Babysat the girls last night ,my son/wife went out at 7.00 came home at midnight.I took the girls a treat baby pc cheese puffs in tin and a kinder egg for Ashlyn ,poor cara was sitting up crying at 9.00 and 11.00 she is teething ,so I rocked her back to sleep

We were able to see Sebastian thru face time at my son's he was so excited for his birthday ,today he will have my son-in-law's family for a party ,next week it will be us ,my daughter's house is very small so she cant host everybody at once
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I managed to do a short grocery trip to Walmart last night, and also try on a couple of women's coats too and got home 20 minutes before the downpour!
    The $59.97 George coat has the features I want and is more close to what I expect to spend on a coat. Have to see if there are colours beyond the red with black knit combination. Tiny reflective strips are attached to the three front pocket zipper pulls, so I probably would need to buy matching black/silver reflective tape to add to the sleeve ends and bottom sides of the coat. Will wait to see if there might be a store coat deal in the first week of October (when GST credit is out) to move on a purchase, unless a thrift store find comes along first.

Since I decided to look for Hanes undershirts, I stopped near the underwear rack (not the cardboard display area where I got my 6pk) and realized I had purchased Fruit of the Loom underwear in 2018, not Hanes underwear. Both brands have their products made in the Honduras. Anyway, I am noticing the Hanes product seems shorter but I cannot replace the product with say more new Jockey at this time. Got to have grocery money for remainder of Sept!

I will post that roasted chicken breast recipe from the Sept. 2019 MSL issue and also Longo's slower cooker potatoes recipe.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Went to no frills spent 101.44 got 16,000 points in total 10,000 was when you spent over 100.00,mind you i hated shopping on a sat (way to busy) but i want to relax on sunday . I was gonna redeem and save some money this month but I would have lost out on the 10,000 points so will wait til end of sept ,plus saved 4.47 in coupons

Have 2 birthdays this month Sebastian's and son-in-laws plus our anniversary ,so this month adds up

line dried 2 loads this morning ,supper tonight BBQ hamburgers ,roasted potatoes and corn on cob
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am dead. ugh. 5.5 hours for staining the front deck . i need to do a second coat on the main part tomorrow. but that will go much much faster.

went to independent for gr shopping, i had a couple of that store only offers. so i took advange of them

for over 21000 points.. i think it was 21900. but i am to tired to look
    4.00 in coupons, and 3.50 back via co51
    i bought a hristmas present as well.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found out this week that my flights to Hawaii in Feb had been cancelled although I was not notified. Have filed an online complaint with the airlines customer service. Managed to get a refund(thankfully) after quite a bit of time on the phone and booked a different trip instead. I will be starting to do some occasional childcare again at the end of the month-the family has 4 children and the 2 year old was just diagnosed with leukemia so they can use an extra set of hands when Dad is at work and grandparents cannot be in town.

I called Kraft as the extra old cheese I always buy at Costco tasted much milder-like a Havarti perhaps. So we ended up eating this block of milder cheese and they still offered me 2, $9 coupons or 4, $5 coupons by mail-naturally I said I would take the 4 coupons.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I wake up early and go out to come home to go back to sleep. I have an ice pack under my left wrist it’s in pain today. And it’s slightly swollen I noticed the swelling yesterday.

Why cannot Tracy leave me alone? I want to sleep, listen to my music and not talk to her. She came over last night ate my last muffin and left all her garbage all over my dinning room table. She’s a pig, a plain pig I don’t leave my trash all over her house. I don’t like picking up after someone else I barely can pick up after me. Tracy also keeps calling out people who in her mind need to go after her instead of the homeless population who are living in the bush within our town. She makes it dangerous for everyone who walk the streets that now live in housing herself included.

I went to the grocery store (no frills) nestle 50 chocolate bars were on sale for 6.50$ regular 12$. I also bought honey that was on sale for $4 the 500ml size. Tide pods 41 for 21$ the oxi clean ones. 2 chop chop salads by dole the Cesar salad version $4.97 each and a box of honey nut cluster cereal for $4.37. Redeemed 20,000 pts.

I put the ice pack on the back of my neck. I also took a muscle relaxer.

I also don’t like shopping on a Saturday because of the large amount of people at the grocery store. Sunday is worse though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Have not really been online in a week as I am in the middle of my two week insane stretch. We have a lot going on personally and at work.

Bro got married last weekend, it was a lovely wedding but sadly there was drama and as much as I tried to stay out of it I got dragged into. Both my sis and are were in the wedding party as Bridesmaids but apparently were excluded from some wedding events. Apparently it was decided aside from the actual wedding all other events including the Bridesmaids were deemed friends only, no sisters allowed which sis and were excluded. Both of us went into the wedding weekend knowing what happened and decided it was what it was but sadly all weekend (rehearsal dinner and wedding) we were constantly reminded that we were excluded and even as the events were happening for the wedding we continued to be treated differently. Don't get me wrong I get that it was her day but both of us wish this was addressed with us one on one (or us and the bride) vs constantly in front of her friends who were included. I kind of felt like she did not want us in the wedding party which if that was the case then do not ask us and we would have just attended as his sisters.

Right after the wedding we went into work events, there are 5 events in 2 weeks. At this point we are at 2 down, 3 to go. We were "off" Thursday & Friday but I was already committed to covering running production for the Lead Hand and then on Thursday our production manager was also away. I kept joking next time I want to see the fine print as I do not remember agreeing to be 3 people that day (myself, Lead hand and production manager).

Good news is I have been so busy and am so tired I have not had time to spend money. Thursday night after work I stopped at the grocery and spent all of $20. I got Milk, Yogurt, Ricotta & Ice Cream Bars. Mom was supposed to grocery shop last week but she fell down the stairs and sprained her ankle so she has been very limited to what she can do and has been off work. It has been tricky as I have been away for work and have not been around to help.

Not much else going on. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Off to get some more work done, I am so far behind right now and on the road most of next week and they are all day trips which makes getting my work done tricky as I leave super early and get home late and usually just want to go to bed when I get home. Just 1 more week to go then hopefully things get back to normal.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sassy- i am sorry... but that is just wrong . i dont care if it was her special day. that is just wrong. i am sorry that happened to you .
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I totally agree! So sorry it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    Sassy- i am sorry... but that is just wrong . i dont care if it was her special day. that is just wrong. i am sorry that happened to you .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. plan for tomorrow.
    final coat on deck.. i will use a roller as it will a go faster..... b .. i already gt all teh crevices

so , independent had a ex lean gr beef deal . i usally get my beed... via the quarter cow.. but that is all frozen. and i had bonus points .. and sale beef.. so ..
    yea.... i am preping some bacon wrapped mini meatloafs... and homemade burgers for the freezer. easy meal later

laundry.. 2 loads to the line..

get some dc prep done. and watch a movie with hubby!!
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassyashley -i agree with gesileta that was wrong ,sorry that you went thru all that .My neighbour told me last year when her son got married his sister was asked to be in the wedding party and was asked to drop out a few weeks before as she was too large for the pictures -wow i was shocked when my neighbour told me that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@sassy Ashely I agree with everyone your SIL was totally wrong Sorry this happen to you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I was able to make 2 trades for those Yopilat coupons . I couldn’t find it anywhere so it’s easy to trade for them .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    sassyashley -i agree with gesileta that was wrong ,sorry that you went thru all that .My neighbour told me last year when her son got married his sister was asked to be in the wedding party and was asked to drop out a few weeks before as she was too large for the pictures -wow i was shocked when my neighbour told me that.
    Wow!! What a way to join a new family in marriage....sounds like a mistake marrying her in the first place! Not a nice person at all!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information