User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Thank you for your kind words, I will admit I have mixed emotions as I was hurt but part of me feels bad for feeling hurt when it was their day. All and all I just wish it was handled differently, obviously this discussion was made well i advance and I just wish it was handled differently. I am still torn on if I will say anything or not. There is a lot going on right now and I know sis is going to speak with them so I am not sure if I would just be added salt to an open wound. I find the situation much more complicated because we all work together and are in the same branch where is sis works else where and only has the family relationship where is I also have to tackle the working relationship as well.

Not much going on today, again I thought about grocery shopping this morning but it did not happen. This weird mix of driving, sitting, standing, walking, sitting at high desks has done a number on my body and I am really feeling it. So now I think my plan is to grocery shop Tuesday as we do not have event this day so I am just working and so far just being me, I am not covering anyone but that could change, I will know for sure tomorrow.

We are going through a bit of a rough patch at work, we have not lost any staff (knock on wood) but we have staff needing time off and being off unexpectedly which is putting some strain on our team as all departments are short staffed so no one is really available to step in and help.

Alright well I better get ready for the day and see if anything is going on I have to take care of since I am working an event tomorrow which will mean limited access for me.

Have a wonderful day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just went to mastermind store -their perks membership is great (if you have kids you should join)
    I got a 6.99 free dragon stuffed tye baby toy for Sebastian's birthday plus I bought 2 booklets of tatoos for the grandkids

Plus covergirl lash blast mascara 8.99-2.00 checkout51 in Walmart =6.97

Plus got $1.15 in beer can money -from found beer cans -found 2 on a walk this morning
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Sep 15th, 2019 at 03:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

happy Monday !

crabby bunnies were at the bus stop this am .
    sent a message off to the new family starting in 2 weeks.

heading to th e park soon. need to water the house plants today. and clean the fridge.

i need to get all my house stuff done during the week. i need to help my mom alot this weekend. my dads passing was 1 year ago this weekend... it is going to be a bit rough
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I just went out to marijuana dispensary controlled by the government bought someone a 1/8 of weed for $59.35. And all the way home they were complaining on how expensive it was. I thought I should be the one complaining not them. Funny how that works right as soon as legalization happens they think should be getting a deal. I thought I would get them a present that they could use. My downfall was allowing them to pick what strain they wanted.

Anyways I came home to put on some shorts and sit on bed to hear bang bang then “stop it!” A guys voice. As it echos up through my vent. I didn’t honestly do anything. I called downstairs to make a complaint and said enough is enough who ever is banging with a broom and yelling needs to take a time out elsewhere. I thought to myself maybe it’s Whiney and complaining Josh. Sure sounded like his voice...apparently he got bad news in the form of a letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Today was a PD day for the younger. So glad these no longer send us in planning mode. I left him with instructions to cut the grass and clean his room.
    We had a busy weekend so I am doing laundry tonight and planning meals for the week. Weather looks decent so I think we will BBQ a few nights. Friday we are going to see Downton Abbey. I can’t wait.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Do u think sample source is coming out today? I cannot find the thread if they made one this time around Tapatalk sucks for that kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i had heard sample surce is today.

i was able to skpe with middle child last night. always nice to do that.

trip to the skateboard park this morning. and blueberry muffins

i might move one of my plants this am.. hmmm. options options. maybe move the spider plant..

ok. natchos for supper. . recyling and garbage to go out.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning!

I ditto the laundry and meal planning tonight. We are already discussing the upcoming weekend...busy busy. Oh well gotta enjoy life while we can!
    I will pile a load of clothing for donation into the back of my SUV tonight and drop it off at the bin when I fill up with gas tonight (price is suppose to go up 5 cents a litre here tomorrow.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't think samplesource is today......have been checking since 9:00 am.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I went to No Frills wanting to pick up a few things with the plan to redeem points. Total was $20.50 less $20 pts redeemed so .50 cents OOP. Received back 1200 PC pts.
    No bad for honey, yogurt, red & orange peppers, grapes, cucumbers, bagels (DS requested) kolbassa, wieners (for campfire roasting) and bananas. Happy with my little haul.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Worked at home today, made it a no spend day but I still took advantage of not having a commute to get a few much needed returns done after work which put money back on my pocket.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning everyone. ... tea in one hand... todo list in the other.

going to be quiet for a couple of hours.. so i have the kdis playing... i will tidy up a part of the play room tht needs to get done. toy disinfecting is a real thing. lol

tonight hubby is taking my brother for computer stuff. supper will be easy stuff.
    i am hoping everyone gets picked up on time... i want to get one of th4 garlic beds prepped. i need to plant in 2 weeks.

thats it from me.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mornin!! A lazy day here. Time for coffee.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve been putting in some longer daycare hours this week. Overtime for two different families. I’m scheduled to teach on Friday and next week Tuesday. We enjoyed a few hot days of weather. Thunder storm last night. It’s cool and windy out today.

My head CT was normal. I’m waiting for the phone call to tell me when my MRI will be taking place. I have some other, unrelated, medical tests scheduled too.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Giseledta I am thinking about getting the harvested garlic cloves separated and put into the garden soon too! Will plant in a different spot of the garden. Have noticed that a few bulbils from the July harvest have self-seeded-there are about 10 green tails about 6 inches high already in the old planting area. Will let them winter there on their own.

Thoroughly enjoyed the morning tax seminar by the CRA liaison officer at the Hamilton Business Centre. Learned something very interesting-worldwide income applies to multiple businesses. So if a person is not registered for an HST number and has two businesses (unincorporated) that both earn under $30,000 each but the total income from both business is over $30K, s/he will have to register for the HST number (another scenario involves one business-if you have three fiscal quarters where their total combined income hits $30000, the owner has 29 days to apply for an HST number). One person in the seminar learned that (the two business situation) from her own experience. The same HST number will apply to both businesses but the RT number at the end will be different. Very good examples presented and attendees also provided what-ifs or upcoming situations in their areas of business. Did you know you can book time (30min or 1hr)with a liaison officer to go over your business questions? You can go to their office or they can meet with you.

Very sunny and breezy lunchtime in Hamilton downtown. Did find a nickel on the road while walking from Giant Tiger (winter coats are expected by month's end) to the new Thrift Store downtown (in the former Scattalon Cycle/Shoppers Home Healthcare stand-alone store building). Got the new HSR bus schedules-happy!

Last night before bedtime, I wrote myself a letter (based on advice I got yesterday) regarding my reactions on Monday. It will be reviewed tomorrow night and I will plan out how to address that matter.

I had also put on display an old wedding group photo (with it's own heavyweight cardboard display frame) of my parents and older relatives (only two of them are still living) from the late 1970s. It was fun to see their wedding best again and remember that photo studio session.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information