User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

A new SDM opened in my city and its only 2 minutes from my house. It will likely result in increasing my points. Today I earned 27000 and need to submit a request for 1200 missing points.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.

all shopping and running around is done for the day.
    i have stuff out for bbq for supper.

returned a defective item. dropped off stuff at value village. went to costco ( submitted to caddle for .50 ) went to global pets for dog treats , and metro for veggies. ( submitted for 1.00 to co 51 for 1.00) went to micheals. got a buy 1 get 1 free item ... saved 12.00

tomorrow...
    church with my mom and a trip to the cemetary for my visit. my dad passed away 1 yr ago on this tuesday

my front deck is dry and done. i will move back the items later. and call it a day. i am very pleased with how it turned out.

hubby has a todo list. it needs to get tadone.

depending on how it goes with my mom tomorrow. i may work in the backyard with the garlic area. it really needs to get tadone. as well
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Well I can admit not a lot got done today, I am feeling very done, I am mentally and physically exhausted.

But the good news are events are over, we celebrated our anniversary in every branch. Wish I could say next week will be better but we have an issue in a branch and need to lay out some new processes so I will be there this week.

I did manage to empty the dishwasher and re load but with that being said I literally had 1 thing to put in, all we had was a spoon to go in.

I will admit I did spent a good chunk of my day working, I am really behind again and this way I still accomplished something without need to be on my feet a standing is not my friend. My feet still hurt a bit and for some reason my one hip is really not happy. I am not done everything for work but got a good chunk done.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$71 from tomatoes that I sold this weekend. People always want more than I am able to grow in my back yard garden. I’m still making some freezer tomato sauce tomorrow for our family too.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Oh my goodness got back from Toronto at 8.30 tonight -didn't spend the night this time as we wanted to come home when son left with his family
    My dear grown kids spoiled up gave us a gift card for Niagara on the lake we can stay 1 or 2 nights depending on the price I guess -I looked at all the hotels we could pick and I am liking 'Prince of whales " we will enjoy this this oct or nov .Does anybody have any tips for restarants or where they stayed in Niagara on the lake ?? They said happy anniversary mom and dad -you do a lot for us plus my dear daughter got me a bunch of pink roses (8) for my birthday tomorrow. I cried as they spent so much and it was very thoughtfull of them .
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Oh my goodness got back from Toronto at 8.30 tonight -didn't spend the night this time as we wanted to come home when son left with his family
    My dear grown kids spoiled up gave us a gift card for Niagara on the lake we can stay 1 or 2 nights depending on the price I guess -I looked at all the hotels we could pick and I am liking 'Prince of whales " we will enjoy this this oct or nov .Does anybody have any tips for restarants or where they stayed in Niagara on the lake ?? They said happy anniversary mom and dad -you do a lot for us plus my dear daughter got me a bunch of pink roses (8) for my birthday tomorrow. I cried as they spent so much and it was very thoughtfull of them .
    Happy birthday and congratulations on your anniversary. Nice gifts. With all you do for your adult children and grandchildren, the gifts are well diserved

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Happy Fall everyone

Had enough points to cash in 10 dollar in Air Miles. Used the Air Miles and bought skim milk powder and mixed some with water. Tried it. Tastes like water, more than milk. So bought the 250 ml bottles of Fairlife milk on sale at Freshco for 0.50. Mixed the skim milk with water and added some of the Fairlife milk. Tastes good. And stretching our milk money for cereals and such.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...png&f=1&nofb=1
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Happy Fall everyone

Had enough points to cash in 10 dollar in Air Miles. Used the Air Miles and bought skim milk powder and mixed some with water. Tried it. Tastes like water, more than milk. So bought the 250 ml bottles of Fairlife milk on sale at Freshco for 0.50. Mixed the skim milk with water and added some of the Fairlife milk. Tastes good. And stretching our milk money for cereals and such.

YMMV, but IMO, the taste of skimmed milk from powder improves if you don't drink it until a few hours to a day after mixing. It's still not very good, but for perspective, I don't think regular skimmed milk is either.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Fall everyone

@Shaw Girl is the Fairlife link advertised in the flyer TIA
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now it all makes sense!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Had a lovely free booster juice for my birthday today $7.35 .I thought they cancelled this program but maybe because I signed up years ago they are keeping the original birthday members

Then went to swiss chalet and used my 20.00 credit this time we got baked potatoes with our 1/4 chicken meal -you cant screw up baked potatoes -only cost me 6.30

Just got a call from my older dear brother in London,ont ,so nice .
    barbis9, Ciel, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I spent a little over $100 at Sobeys to earn the bonus 100AM. I used $37.98 in coupons, earned 118AM in total, SCOPed a bottle of Sunlight laundry detergent (got 2 more jugs at the right price, but noticed at home that I didn’t earn the bonus 5AM wub2). I also got my money back from the bag of popcorn twists that I bought for the birthday party and was overcharged on it. I had a pic of the price tag from the date...good thing too because the sticker price changed since then, so I got $3.30 back in cash.
    barbis9, Ciel, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Shaw Girl is the Fairlife link advertised in the flyer TIA
    No. Some stores got the Fairlife. Some did not. It's up to the store manager
    barbis9, Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Had a lovely free booster juice for my birthday today $7.35 .I thought they cancelled this program but maybe because I signed up years ago they are keeping the original birthday members

Then went to swiss chalet and used my 20.00 credit this time we got baked potatoes with our 1/4 chicken meal -you cant screw up baked potatoes -only cost me 6.30

Just got a call from my older dear brother in London,ont ,so nice .
    Happy birthday 🥳
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

No. Some stores got the Fairlife. Some did not. It's up to the store manager
    Thank you @Shaw Girl
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information