User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

spend about 150$ in value village to dress me for the fall and winter I got great deals first time i was in this place but not the last it is huge lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    crave fpcs saga lol....
    contacted kraft for this issue of not receiving my coupons,.....this is not their promo i got response.....its websaver so contacted websaver will see but i doubt i will have those fpcs....witch is a bad thing i could really had use it for my schools lunchs .............
    Late mail delivery perhaps still in the works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    Late mail delivery perhaps still in the works?
    everyone seems to had getting those so i would not holding my breath.

Ciel, lilo0003 and GoodBoy like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Wow it has been a long week, I have tried to post many times but kept getting pulled away from my computer.

I was working out of town as we have a branch going through some transition now and I am trying to work with them and some new processes and policies. It has been a very very long week, I spent most of the week on my feet circling the branch helping everyone which means I did not get to spend time doing my job. As well Monday night we did we weekly grocery shop, Tuesday I was just supposed to stop and get flour but Mom realized she forgot something the day before I went to 3 stores and never found the item she wanted, so I gave up. Wednesday night we went to bros for dinner. Needless to say by Thursday I was dead on my feet due to pure exhaustion but still had to get through the rest of the week.

I am really happy with our shop this week, I was expecting this week to be very expensive as we skipped 2 weeks of shopping but we really did not spend that much. We got some fresh stuff plus some stock up items. I am really trying to find 2 or 3 things each week at the right price to stock up on as my stockpile has been neglected lately. This week I got Pasta Sauce, Flour, Brown Sugar, Icing Sugar & Soya Sauce.

My house has been seriously neglected. I did load and turn on the dishwasher today and did some of the dishes. That is all I had in me.

Tomorrow night we have family dinner on Dad's side as Opa goes in for surgery next week. I am a bit torn on the dinner, I always love seeing my family but there are still some hurt feelings after the wedding. I am still torn on if I will say something, I want to but I have a feeling it won't get me anywhere. Also I am just really tired and would have liked to just have a weekend off.

Well off to watch a movie and relax before bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post

I didn’t get one I was too late to be able to get one.

Giseledta, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Finally booked the hotel for our weekend in NYC. Yikes, glad I am frugal in many ways so family travel can fit into the budget. I did remember to go through Ebates so that will result in some amount of cash back. My mom is pup sitting and that will save us a chunk of change so we will take her to dinner as a thank you.
    Got lots of deals shopping today, earned 40000 points and used 30.00 worth. I wanted to use points for my No Frills shop but the cashier did not process it, so I have 300.00 on my card so a nice cushion for October. I try not to let the points accumulate because there are too many stories of theft.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Rain and possible snow are in our forecast for tomorrow. We had our 3 children try on the outdoor winter clothes and boots that I had purchased in advance. Everyone has winter clothes to start the season. Twin girl needs winter boots. I’ve noted a few items that I expect they’ll outgrow, like ski pants for twin girl. I’m pretty happy with it. I have a collection of winter items to wash and post for sale.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.
    yesterday was a right off. so today will be housework day.
    i need to get to the grocery store for fresh stuff, bread ect. i am taking advantage of foodlands bonus airmiles currently . and they have wole chicken on for 2.00 lb. so i will get one and slow roast it for supper tonight. tomorrow i have a spend 20.00 get 5.00 in pc points arribving. so i will get milk and cream there . cheaper anyways
    i am also trying to do some mini stocking up on stuffé and i need to continue to clean out the freezer.
    and laundry.. so much laundry

thats my plan.. and do up the weeks menu plan.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning we have our granddaughter Ashlyn here she slept over last night ,(to give my son a break)as my daughter-in-law went to montreal with her 2 girlfriends for a few days

We took Ashlyn our for supper last night McDonalds of course cost 12.59 with 2 cpns hubby and I had egg mcmuffins and Ashlyn had a kids meal ,then topped it off with 3 cones I had a coupon for one so 2.10-pretty cheap meal with coupons .We played Barbie ,with my 50 year old "Chrissy doll" her hair grows and shortens ,we coloured with pencil crayons ,markers and crayons .I dont believe I have coloured so much in awhile but I enjoy it it is relaxing .Gee Ashlyn will be 6 next weekend such a fun age she hugged me and said "nana I love you and I love sleeping over",you have such fun stuff to play with .

I didn't pack a jacket for Ashlyn how silly of me as I thought it may be nice all weekend but I went thru the tote of size 6-7 clothing my daughter has me store for Sebastian(her sister-in-law gives her clothing from her 8 year old ) and I found a roots jacket size small so it works for now .

We will be taking her home at noon as I need to get a bit of fruit and yogurt for me a few veggies too.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Sep 29th, 2019 at 09:47 AM.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Slow start to the day but laundry is going. Depending on when I finish laundry I might do a little bit of grocery shopping before I head to Dad's for dinner.

I am hoping for a slower week this week. I was hoping to get some meal prep done today but does not look like that will happen. I am sleeping but still feeling so worn down. I really need this week to be a week to recuperate and get back into a routine, that isn't me getting up at 5 working till 5 then coming home and doing a few more hours of work. Also part of my plan is to book nothing for next weekend, just a weekend at home, to do nothing, or to cook or clean or whatever I want to do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Yesterday I made a list and stuck to it and bought everything I needed and wanted. Still spent less then what I was projecting. 40$ in points and 6.35$ in change.

Yesterday I sat down with a causal that had a different perspective on what I have been doing to take care of myself. She sees that I am trying to do small things in my journey because I live in high amounts of physical pain.

Now to maybe reflect that with some higher ups because really it’s degrading that they took away something I am passionate about and something that may help with my mental health struggles. Because they believe what is good for me without consulting me or having me in the meeting. They are not by any means professionals that have degrees as doctors or nurses. I have been lonely without doing something I love. My friends all see it but they don’t.

Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

spent 86 ish at foodland got 77 airmiles . and a chicken 50% off for supper tonight.

got the stuff i need for the daycare.
    kitchen clean , laundry going bathroom done.
    takinga break then vacuming.. and transfering laundry.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i popped over to sobeys after son picked up ashlyn spent 45 got 15 airmiles
    Just now decided to have 2 pizza pizza slices (2 for 5.00)used some change up in the house

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Twin boy was sick and throwing up today. I’m glad that he was back to himself by supper time.
    House is vacuumed. 6 loads of laundry done - 2 loads sick little boy laundry, 3 loads of outdoor winter clothes, a load of my dress shirts for teaching. Winter mittens washed and ready for kids to try on in the morning. Then I’ll have a large amount of outdoor clothes to take pictures of and post for sale, I already washed the items.
    I redeemed some Pampers points and got a $10 Amazon.ca gift card.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I went to bed last night I measured 9 inches of snow on my deck-this morning looks like more than 12 inches. We have some company flying back to the US today but luckily they have an afternoon flight so I think they will get out. I have the fireplace on and drinking morning coffee.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread Information