User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I saw this item on basic fares on WestJet and remembered what @lizzie bargain posted about her cancelled future flight, I wanted to share this link with SCers: https://ca.yahoo.com/news/missed-fli...090000461.html
    Giseledta, barbis9 and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On that note I just got an email giving me a 20% credit on my next flight for cancelling my flight and not emailing me to let me know. I also got the airfare refunded.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I fingers crossed my fingers that the 3 trades for yoplait will enter before the wm 1,38$ sale for minigo ,tube and yoplait tubes will enter before the sale end and the shelves will not be empty will be handy to donate for my friend and for my school lunch ,...it is not free like last time but still cheap I like that!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 my sister was lucky to find the Yoplait coupons today at RCSS and No Frills maybe you should check your stores out it was refill again. Your trade was mailed on Monday

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

we just have a maxi and cie in qc and no signs of the coupons ...grrr
    Newfiescreech, Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 is a Maxi not like No Frills I thought it was when I was there last year . My cousin it like our No Frills

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I slept 20hours in total I was awake for 4hour slept 16 hours yesterday and another 4 hours today. I am sick of playing the games and sleeping. So long I dream of cookie/brownie bought in a box and onion rings. Gosh darn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Brownie/cookie is in the oven baking garbage and recycling is out in the hallway I am going to make onion rings after the brownie/cookie is finished cooking.

And I made peach ice tea from drink crystals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Thu, Sep 19th, 2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

late day again yesterday. but i managed to spend 15 min puling weeds.
    i am hoping to get 30 min tonight.... lol
    supper is pork tenderloin stuffed with asperagus and havarti. white and wild rice.

i set up a new sensory bin for the dc kids. they love it!!!
    park in a bit... my kids need to get out and enjoy the sun when we can.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! What a beautiful day it is! I should have taken the day off!

Left the house with a clean kitchen (Will text DS to empty the dishwasher when he gets home from school)
    Laundry is pretty much done. Just have one load of towels in dryer to put away.

Gt purchase- The chicken balls that are reg $4.97 (800 g box) on for $3.97 are actually really good. I don't like chicken fingers etc but these were a nice change (with cherry dipping VH sauce ) I will buy a few more boxes since both boys liked them.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well i went to my family doctor today ,i have been dealing with a problem the past 2 months ,got worse the last month , I finally have an answer and medication ,so pleased .

We went to Toronto Tuesday and watched Sebastian so my daughter and her hubby could go out to a show ,plus he missed nana and papa we haven't seen him for 3 and a half weeks ,we came home Wednesday morning ,so nice sleeping over
    Saturday is Sebastian's birthday party with my family son his wife 2 girls and papa and nana so it will be nice ,as it will be nice weather too .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

went to wm with my 20 yoplait coupons thanks @flemeth for the easy trade!!!!
    I bought 10 tubs of yoplait and 10 yoplait tubes, 1,34$ each
    donated 2$ to the breakfeast club. oop for the yogurt 7,52$ half will be donated to one of my friend who is more than happy I am still waiting 17 more coupons so will stocked up for me...But I am sad my foodbank dont take perisable donating...grr I am Always amazed what a good deal and couponning could do for help the others and save money!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 I received another trade for those $1.00 Yopliat coupons today hoping for a sale to buy some more cookies to donate hoping for 1 before Thanksgivings. I think families would like to have this.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The community paper bundle did arrive yesterday and there was no Walmart flyer...but most of the other stores plus a few that don't often put out flyers were in the bag!

Since I was feeling achy from my lovely long walk uphill yesterday afternoon and it was rather humid this morning, I enjoyed time at home until about 4:30pm. Laundry done, bagging of branches done, cuke picking done (half of leaves have yellowed, which meant I watered the plants to ensure the small emerging cukes plus the new yellow flowers stand a chance of getting through this humid last blast of summer weather on the weekend). Tomatoes are still miffy-the cherry ones , about half of of a bunch ripens whilst the rest remain green. Gave Mom's flowers some water as well, to help the annuals not give up their petals in this hot weather.

Carb-loading all day--probably due to long gap between meals yesterday and long walk yesterday using up calories. Mid-afternoon, I decided a double batch of Greek style lemon potatoes were required so that last lemon was zested (for baking) and the juice was used for the potato recipe! Noticed that spoiled potato odour from one of two bags of spuds-one of my Yukon gold spuds started to liquify, so I did a pick and toss session. The other spuds are still intact and not off-gassing. I will make a second batch of lemon potatoes on Saturday.

Mom also asked me for opinions on what to wear this weekend. She got plenty of my opinions and has two outfits figured out---about half hour of back and forth and switching things. I am still holding out that she gets a new jewel tone blazer by Thanksgiving so she has one new piece to rotate with her other wardrobe separates for the autumn.

Longo's has a flash sale of Ontario peaches $3.99 today until Friday. I plan to buy one box tonight. Plan is to use a few for peach platz and the remainder for eating. Noticed the lean ground beef price for their value pack is $4.99/lb! I paid $6 last week at Walmart for one pound of lean ground beef. Will check tonight to see if a one pound package is might also be at $4.99 at Longos.

I took out one of the two freezer bags of stuffed pepper soup-you bet that I am pleased to have leftovers come in handy during a hot day (craving protein along with all those carbohydrates). The soup will be for tomorrow, as it was still frozen about 2 hours out of the freezer today (in the fridge).

Can refund today-60 cents. Treated myself to a Mountain Dew Baja Blast from Dollarama.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hamilton Public Libraries will have some branches open 10am-5pm (they usually are not open on Fridays) for the elementary PD day tomorrow. Considering that schools might be affected on Sept. 30 due to work strike likelihood, Friday could be a good day to discuss childcare options if a strike occurs, so families are not left scrambling on Sept. 29 to figure alternate arrangements.

The used book sale will be on next week at Central and other locations will have mini-sales later too!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information