User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1422Likes

Thread: September 2019 Frugal Chatter-Ring the bell for deals and goal adjustments

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@lizzie bargain sample source is live

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I almost forgot about sample source today! I got 13 items, would have been 15 but 2 items were sold out. My mom got only 11, but is extremely happy as last time there was a postal code issue.

My order from Marks came in, free shipping.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

thanks @ flemeth, I got 11. 3 were sold out but since last time I only received 5 this is good. I qualified for the cottage cheese and that is a favourite hear. We discovered it because of a sample source.
    barbis9, Ciel, SassyAshley and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i got 15 .

went to the park. making cupcakes with the kids.
    supper is chicken and rice. just taking it easy today.
    hard to believe its been a year since my dad died.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good shop st RCSS. Found the Yop coupons! Happy they were good on pillsbury dough! Taco meat is cooked. Veggies cut up for tacos/taco salad. Fridge cleaned out. Kitchen cleaned!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i missed out on sample source -darn it
    I was out shopping at the mall i hit 8 stores and got deals galore plus then went to valu village for the first seniors day for me 30% off

Frugalbigmama -i was at american eagle today and spent 23 ,their clerance was 60% off not sure if you are near a mall but i remebered you shop there -i got a lovely fall top for me 10.00

I listed my super good deals under the brag section -i am a bit tired now ,first time in months i have been out that long due to my health problem i had and is now on the mend
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

hi all ,busy day today at school and I had to pay for my session so expensive day,,,,,need to plan better my lunchs too still waiting for a special k protein bars fpc from sample source and 5 crave fpcs starting to worry,,,,,, will stock up with remaining coupons on barilla this upcoming week since it is 1,00$ at iga

i am exausted have a awesome night everyone!!!!

oh I did 13 samples on samplesources today during my break but no pogo for me lol...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

did a shoppers ... spend 30 get 8000 pts. did not get the points .. submitted a inquiry.
    supper is in the oven.. new recipie. chicken and baked rice. fingers crossed.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Popped into Goodwill, found a warm cardigan for $6.99 plus all the books were .99 cents, so I found a few great hardcovers. On a mission to find "the goldfinch" novel for cheap as used bookstores are getting expensive.

I told my friend about samplesource and she only got 1 item. She was crabby after I said I got 13 saying that I must be on the internet all the time to find deals......not true as this forum makes it easy.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thanks Flemeth, I was able to log on just before 10 am and got 16.

I was sitting there waiting for 9 am to come and got called into a meeting when I came out of my meeting just before 10 am I logged on.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

At first when I tried samplesource site it wouldn’t allow me on and there was 4 things sold out. Why list them if their sold out is my concern. Early at 7am this morning. My friend only got 4.

Everyone got their checks today I get direct deposit so I have to wait tomorrow at 3am before I see mine. But Tracy gave me 50$ I went shoppers thinking I was getting a amazon gift card. I got junk food and this cool light...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Hump Day! Nice day here so far but chance of thunderstorms later.

Hockey meeting tonight so we know what is going on this season.. Bring it on!

Dinner- Tacos/taco salad. Love cooking once and eating the next day with no cooking! They are still working on the 1st container of taco meat. There is another huge one in the fridge as well.

Off to save my PC pts!
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just looked over the upcoming sale flyers...lots of deals on fresh stuff....yeah for .99lb apples and pears and grapes. My kids will be happy. Will go the last day of the sale as well to stock up for the next week too.
    $3.44 lb for BLSL chicken breast is good too. Definitely a good time to redeem points and stock up (and have point offer too)

Dinner tomorrow night will be chicken souvlaki (ready in the freezer- just need to thaw and cook) rice and green beans and carrots.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i just spent this morning online ordering from the gap and old navy -used my gap cash and old navy sent me a code for my birthday week for 15% off(on top of their 30%off) I got
    shorts for hubby for next year old navy 14.22
    fitted black dress for me old navy 13.07
    jersey tank for cara 1.77 old navy for next easter -see I buy ahead
    peppa pig long sleeve shirt for cara for her birthday (nov) 16.99 I paid 10.11
    a long skirt for me for next summer 13.33
    and a pair of joggers for me from the gap $30 something a little more than I would spent but tired of never finding a pair thrift shopping I have 2 pairs and need more for fall/winter as I hate jeans now I find them all constricting

so my shopping spree is over from yesterday and today -happy with my deals -lets see if the dress and skirt work for me

Off to the library to get my movies -I booked a movie about a woman who does puzzles and enters a tournament -I would love that
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday-perfect sunny and breezy day for a movie outing with Mom and a sold-out theatre. If we had gone to the concession (we did not), we would have been stuck to the front rows for seats (we got into the theatre at about 12:25pm and 15min later, a staffer told us the show was sold out). I'd like to have Mr. Branson's charm (from the Downton Abbey movie) to chat up men like he does with the ladies!

Then a trip for mower gas and some mowing (I always get the tractor to generate too much smoke and managed to run the tractor dry; fortunately a little gas in the can (after filling the push mower) got the tractor back to storage). Have to see if there's enough left in the tractor to finish one lawn section or just use the push mower. Evening walk to Longos for $3.99 La Croix water and an orange sorbet Coke.

Walk finds-10 cent coin on Monday night and 40 cents yesterday from can returns.
    Did get the Cineplex Aug/Sept. magazine at the theatre--there's a really good image of Lady Mary's beaded flapper dress in the magazine!

Tomorrow will likely be a grocery shopping day. I was looking at the papers from today and yesterday and noticed mention of China's need for protein, so expect to see a hike in pork prices soon (China had to cull some of its pork due this year) and also expect some quinoa prices to jump (a couple of months ago, China was said to be keen on the Peruvian export) too. Stock up!

I'll post a breakfast patties recipe from a book I'm reading in the recipes subforum.
    barbis9, cath007 and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information