User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We left Saturday morning and returned Sunday evening. We saw 36 people and put 1,000km on my van. We saw 2 of my brothers and 2 of my sisters. We didn’t see my youngest brother because he didn’t take time off work, so our paths didn’t match up this time.

Including my family members that traveled up with me today, there were 31 of us at Thanks Giving supper on Saturday. That’s my Dad along with his 5 brothers and sisters. 4 of them had children. Some of us have had children too. I think only 7 were missing (3 cousins and 4 nephews).
    wendymac, super_e, ROMEO and 7 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I did my NF trip
    $36 in coupons (strawberries and yogurt), redeemed $20 in points, earned 13,100 points, spent $36.33. The fridge is now very full and I put some boxes of yogurt tubes in the freezer. I traded for too many Yop coupons, but the kids like the yogurt and drinks.

$1.97 Yoplait tubes - $1 coup + 400pts/$2 = $0.57/box
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:31 PM.
    wendymac, super_e, ROMEO and 9 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all .
    Hope you all had a great long weekend. I am back from my trip from New York. I am very tired since it was a busy weekend. Needs some rest
    So back to routine. Will need to do laundry tonight and get a few fresh fruits and vegetables
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning all glad everyone had a wonderfull thanksgiving .

I am off to my dentist appt at 11.30 I have a cracked filling -ca ching here goes some money ,ah that is life .I may pop into the Dollarama just a few doors down when I am done .
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Tuesday! Garbage day here for us. Since it is nice and sunny out I made sure to put all the bins out since nothing would be blowing around.

Tonight I will get all our winter jackets ready in the main closet. I have my long one in the car already for the arena since I have worn it there already. But I need my short jacket for this time of year.

Was at my sister's last night and she sent me home with a bunch of food. 2 packages of stuffed pasta she bought for DS at Costco since she knows he loves it. A large package of mushrooms and a bunch of apples they picked at a apple farm yesterday. Will plan to use up the next few days. Tonight I plan on cooking one of the roasts I bought last week (I put 4 in the freezer and 2 in the fridge) but it will be for tomorrow nights dinner. DS has a hockey game tomorrow night so want to be able to feed him quick.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Even though I am so far behind at work, I decided I was not working this weekend so I limited my time on my laptop. What can I say I know me too well and the temptation would be there to be like oh I can quickly do this or that and before I know it hours would be gone.

Mom cancelled dinner on Sunday with bro and his gf, not sure what is up with her lately but her mood could make me scream. She is in total I hate my life but won't do anything about and I can't even think about saying anything as it seems like everything I say is wrong even when I agree so it is what it is.

We had lunch at Dad's yesterday which was a nice change, I personally prefer a lunch if we are having our meal on Monday since we all have to work the next day.

Not much else going on, I went on strike last week, I was annoyed that I am the only one who does anything at home. It has been noticed that I am not doing anything and commented on but no moves to help.

I am really trying to be upbeat and positive but kind of feeling like the world is against me as everyone around me seems to be in a mood. Even at work Friday started out great we were laughing and joking and were like today will be a good day, by 1 pm the mood on the whole building was "okay just going to sit in the corner and do my work." Even today a bunch of us were joking and now I am just working away in my office away from everyone. Just seems like everyone is in a bad mood. Not sure if it is everyone else's mood but now I have that weird feeling like something is wrong but I have no idea what is wrong.

Oh well time to get back to work, hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    wendymac, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Oh my goodness I am so frozen ,I am sure supper will be soup .

I was told if the sensitivity is for a few seconds that's okay when freezing wears off (may be that way for a few weeks) but if it lasts longer like 20 seconds I may need root canal work as the crack I had went pretty deep near the nerve .I hope its fine this filling .

I did go into Dollarama got a few things for grandkids,plus a paring knife and toothpicks for me spent 19.00
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

long day. but that is to be expected after a holiday weekend. we have rain for the next 2 days. so that should be interesting.

my flagstone comes tomorrow for my walkway.

i will start in on it friday night.

i never did work on the menu plan, so i need to do that for a bit... prob tomorrow.

i am kinda glad its a short week., it will be nice.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had another bone density scan last week. It took a few phone calls to get my bone density scan results and details today. It is NORMAL. Even better than that...my scan this time is BETTER than it was 2yrs ago. I am thrilled. It means that the medication that I’ve been taking for the last 12yrs hasn’t damaged my bones and I can continue with this treatment.
    wendymac, ROMEO, barbis9 and 7 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Rainy day here today. Perfect day to work.

I put a roast beef in the slow cooker this morning. Will get dinner on the table quick when I get home.

Tonight's plan: Continue on laundry. Clean the kitchen after dinner is done. Clean out the car. Have DS move in the big bag of dog food. Put Christmas gift purchased for the dog in the Christmas bin (set of 4 toys at Costco for $9.97) Take meat out for tomorrow nights dinner (thinking BLSL chic breast since we are stocked up ) Take DS and his friend to hockey practice.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Just a grey, rainy day, which is perfect for keeping me in front of the computer where I need to be to get work done. DH has a busy day of appointments outside the house so that should help me concentrate as well. Desperately needed. I may lose a good customer if I continue being "blocked" on a writing project. Not work I enjoy, but, hey!--work.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Yesterday I went to an appointment in Coquitlam then we stopped at the Walmart in POCO...I got a lot sweet treats. I couldn’t pass up the discounted mini strudels. But I forgot to buy another phone charger cable. So waiting until Walmart is open at 7am to go there and see what they have for phone charger cables. I am waiting on two orders I think that are coming today I am really not sure Canada post’s website and amazon are very vague as to where they are located. At least UPS they give the truck number and GPS location as to where the item is. It’s suppose to rain 6 days here. Yesterday it was sunny until the skies opened up and started to rain.

Yesterday I went downstairs for a meeting to find that person didn’t even show up to work. So I was told to come for turkey soup instead and maybe a different day could do it. I thought to myself she was fine yesterday so she must be faking it which she was going to whistler on Saturday and Sunday. Plus her two days off which are Thursday and Friday which she said she was staying in Squamish. Must be nice to be able to go away.

Tracy came and told me she was asked to write a song for peer support video for rain city. She asked why I wasn’t happy for her. Not that I wasn’t happy for her just I wasn’t or hasn’t been really here in reality. I suffer from psychosis, well the episodes come and go I been having very real hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. While I can be totally honest with myself and others it doesn’t seem to matter while I drift from reality to non reality. While I don’t do drugs I been so stressed out with everything so basically it’s stress induced psychosis. I’m really tired that I have to go through this mental health issue while I thought when I stopped doing medical marijuana and drinking alcohol that I wouldn’t have to deal with it. I guess I was deceived.

Anyway I gotta get dressed I think it’s raining outside and I will check the temperature before I leave for Walmart as in what to wear under my umbrella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I picked up pink micro USB charging cord, lightning cable, 2600mAh power bank on sale and day old old fashioned donuts for people in my building to have for breakfast.

It was slightly cold outside but nice change I must of hit different clouds in town because there was pockets of no rain then downpours across the street for instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I had another bone density scan last week. It took a few phone calls to get my bone density scan results and details today. It is NORMAL. Even better than that...my scan this time is BETTER than it was 2yrs ago. I am thrilled. It means that the medication that I’ve been taking for the last 12yrs hasn’t damaged my bones and I can continue with this treatment.
    So glad to hear about your bone density results.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Just a grey, rainy day, which is perfect for keeping me in front of the computer where I need to be to get work done. DH has a busy day of appointments outside the house so that should help me concentrate as well. Desperately needed. I may lose a good customer if I continue being "blocked" on a writing project. Not work I enjoy, but, hey!--work.
    Exactly! I have had a very productive morning at work today since I wasn't looking out the window at the beautiful day wishing I was out there. Sometimes a rainy day is good!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information