User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yeah cath -great to hear you are better

I just popped over to shopers spent 65 but its seniors day so got a 10.00 promo card for next time
    The clearance rack had nabob coffee for 3.99 a bag so bought the 2 ,pampers wipes 2.99-2.00 checkout51=.99 like to have on hand .

I will not be on for a few days as I am going to Toronto to see my dinosaur grandson for Halloween ,he is 3 and I have never seen him on Halloween so off we go for a few days as daughter needs us to babysit Friday night (she is going to a girlfriends party and her hubby is at an engagement out of town )

See you in a few days .
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to Walmart today and picked up bocconcini cheese, Gouda babybel, mini Brie in individual cups, a wheel of Camembert, veggie Breton crackers, poscuitto and Genoa Salami Mild. I have some marble cheddar that I will cut up to and I already have ritz crackers, and triscuts. Oh yeah and a big jar of cocktail olives on hand already in the fridge. Because I love my olives.

I finally got an email from my counsellor of the new office it’s closer to me then the last office in town.

And my doctor is sending me for an EEG I not sure what they feel they will find. Maybe there is some sort of truth to it who knows.

I made the cheese plate and I forgot to take a picture of it. It was fancy not many people liked the bocconicini I put on it I quite love that stuff it’s an acquired taste.

And my olives went bad in the fridge and the best before date was May 09 2020...I am little sad and had to buy expensive olives at the health foods store near my building called Roots. I actually liked those olives much better then cocktail olives I normally get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Thu, Oct 31st, 2019 at 11:24 PM.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

TGIF Tomorrow!!!! I cannot wait...What a bizzare week of school with my 2 appointements
    French teacher give us candy!!!
    A few students where costumed.
    I am in a book that I have to read many texts and do the grammar,long but fun
    I am in ''algebre'' sorry for the french so maths are difficult for me ..it is like that since I was a child...
    May go to cinema november 8,I will see if discount still apply,...Last Christmas seems a good movie(I saw the preview on fb)
    I learned today that a fitness course exist but since the beginning of the year.I may inform myself if I could join,that would be great for me

I need to inform myself next week if I can have money from the school (with pret et bourse or cle )....and not touching my rest of ineritance money ..that would be awesome

In another class of french with another teacher(us is carole,the other is cecile) have coffee machine in the class..we dont have that us..that suck!

Just taked my bath now relaxing and making my lunch

Have a great evening everyone!!!

I would like to find some tear pads coupons but the groceries stores are always empty when I go(cannot go today my father work )
    ROMEO, Ciel, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I saw the neigbour 2 floors son when I was on break..they where at school..probably to resubscribe him???
    I was not aware because I was not in school yesterday that a hockey game october 30 was free for the students...that suck ...
    Ciel, SassyAshley and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I talked on fb with my auntie marraine and was not aware she is in spain since 2 weeks and for 2 more weeks..wow..I did not tell my familly my new glasses,my dentist visits and my return to school because it is my life
    Ciel, SassyAshley and GoodBoy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I am alarmed at City of Hamilton even thinking of reducing trash collection to biweekly (I'm sure it will be one container or bag per residential house (as it has been for about three years) but not that the logic is applied to townhouse condo surveys as I've seen heaps of garbage) plus I don't know what council intends about the trash tags (12 free and you can ask for additional 14 more for your one year allotment).

All it will take is for a resident to get ill and needing to put a second or third bag of trash that has to go out and a really hot day to send home the message that waiting for collection every other week is not going to work. Councillors' phones will be perpetually busy as a result!

And if any councillor wants to to charge for the trash tags, there will be massive dumping of trash.
    They have reduced Burlington to bi-weekly garbage pick up a few years back, recycling every week and junk pick up is every two weeks. It seems to work, and I have reduced my garbage significantly with these changes 🙂
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haven't been on this forum much, DH is in hospital and the last 3 weeks are a blur.

Reading posts on this forum has been a welcomed diversion.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

October savings

Stuff Sold
    $16

Garden
    $40

Coupons redeemed
    $228.37

10% off Tuesday @ Sobeys
    $11.76

Air Miles
    $40

PCO - No Frills
    $20

Amazon.ca - from Swagbucks
    $65

SCOP (amount item scanned for)
    $6.81
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread Information