User Tag List

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. i feel like a mac truck hit me. sigh. ok.
    slept in.. leaving in a bit for visit with middle child. i will tidy up teh kitchen before i go

i cashed out my swaggo board on sb. so goal is done for the day. i ordered from amazon last night.. toilet paper ( we use a enviromentaly friends one. ) and cat treats.. they are massivly spoilt... should be in thursday or sooner. thank y ou swagbucks. thank you free shipping.

middle child wants to go to walmart.. and also rcss for a few groceries. i am coupon huntting while i am there as well.. cause ya know.... : )
    i am looking forward to seeing middle child.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi all!
    Beautiful day today.
    Lots of laundry done and put away.
    Have the carrots ready to bring to dinner. Working on the mini chocolate pies now.
    Pumpkin pie already put in fridge where we are having dinner (dropped it off yesterday)
    We plan to go for a nice walk after dinner at the park. Hopefully all the kids want to go.
    We saw the Joker at the Cineplex last night. I didn't know what to expect but i liked it.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I am waiting on package purolator is delivering it. My life is on hold until it gets here. My friend tried to say she was me if it came. Not that I don’t trust her but I really don’t like waiting for something for her especially when it’s heavy like 27lbs. I ordered it, it’s in my name. She made me order all these things then expects them to be here in time for her. That’s not how things work they come when there ready cannot force free shipping I don’t subscribe to prime I don’t have a guarantee 2 day shipping. I generally just hope it comes soon.

And I will just go to Walmart when I am with my mom on Tuesday she has wheels. I’m just tired of pizza pockets but I guess I could take out some meat I have ground beef in the freezer.

There’s a fly in my room I don’t know how it got here there’s no windows open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I notice it is so hard to find a pair of jeans to fit me well....the size are not the same with all the compagnies and that suck a lot ...and it is expensive Ordered friday 7 t shirts from laubainerie online with free shipping because they where in clearance.Stopped at value village for some english dvd to practice my english.Worked in my books today but it is difficult because this week I sufffer with the stress insomnia...that suck....I drink herbal thea to help before sleeping because I dont want sleeping pill....off to watch the notebook,.Tomorrow more work in my books,grocery shopping and then eye appointement and after the week restart gezz Have a good one.Lovely weather althrought it is colder and the leaves are beautiful!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I made poor mans Sheppard’s pie with ground beef. I made a lot of mashed potatoes. My delivery truck is on its way, it said it left port kells.

Ciel, cath007, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Daughter and her family left at 2.00 p.m .I gave her laundry soap,fabric softner and paper towels ,wanting to help out as their financial situation has changed .

Today went to Walmart ,Canadian tire and winners just now all the stores were dead (which was nice) I finally found a Rubbermaid bathmat in Walmart -used my 1.00 cpn on it I have had for years (no expiry date)

Found toilet paper cheaper at Canadian tire and got my first xmas gift for the grown kids 2 Kitchenaid tea towels reduced to 7.00 in black /grey for daughter as they only own 4 .They are so minimalist in some items in their house Sebastian has not that many clothing and a lot of hand me downs (which is great by the way)I have at least 10 tea towels but daughter-in-law has 20 as she loves to overshop -lol

Supper salad with turkey pieces thrown in and soup
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!!! Wow the week end did goes so fast...Want to bake apple crisp tomorrow but I will have to do the dishes because the sink is full and clean the kitchen.Because I went to orchard 2 times I have 2 bags of apples(honeycrisp and mcintosh) and apples products to eat it was nice time to go to the apple 3 week ago and last week Have a good night everyone,,,,
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hope everyone had a great day. The weather was beautiful today. I went to No Frills this morning after dropping DS off at work. Spent $50.49 and redeemed $50 in PC pts. Grabbed 4 large beef roasts (no limit today). A few taco kits, grapes, apples and a fee other items. We are good for the next while.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

The portable piano came the box was just awkward to carry inside. It’s got a lot of modes and demos and other things. Tracy got controlling when we were opening up the boxes and assembling it. I really think she needs to stop that because it can be shown as abuse towards her friends and others. I was reading the diagrams on the instructions and manual. She told me that we were not using instructions at first I was little hesitant because I come from common sense background that tells me to use instructions on how to put things together. I let her put everything together backwards and even watched her get frustrated that nothing was fitting. At one point she tried to force the thumb screws into holes that were not meant to go together. I stopped her when she went to toss the stand across the room. Fearing she was going to break something like a mirror. Since she does have lots of mirrors up. I gently dissembled the pieces and lined up the diagram with the pieces and handed them back to her in the way they were suppose to go. When she gets frustrated which is often she gets mad instead of stopping herself going down that path she takes it out on everyone around including her dog. But then acts all funny when she tries to make it up to her dog or people instead of apologizing she comes across as a jerk. Then she wonders why no one wants to be around her or hang out with her.

I waited all day for this piano and being up for 14.5hours I retreated to my room. Tracy even had the nerve to ask me to go to Walmart to pick up some pop. I made her lunch but that wasn’t good enough it was like I had to be her slave to. She told me yesterday that she didn’t like how I am always asleep or doing things by myself without her. I told her I have different priorities then her. My health and taking care of myself trumps anything. If she cannot see that I need to take care of it then we are not really friends. I said not everything I do you will agree on and not everything you do I agree on either. But respect goes a long way.

Tracy told me the thing I said yesterday she hopes that I change my mind. I said no.

ROMEO, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Went to see Beetle Juice on Broadway. Not at all frugal but the kids loved it. Times Square is insane. I cannot imagine living in such a busy place. Tomorrow we are going to the 911 Memorial. It’s beautiful but so sad.
    ROMEO, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all. i am feeling a bit better. thank you benylin. all in one

i am actually cooking a turkey this afternoon. my kids tend not to like it . but i am doing it anyway. lol.
    also on track... plant garlic. steam clean the hallway. and work on family room . as well as laundry.

laundry is currently going. and in a bit i will start in on the family room.

this evening i will work on the menu plan for the rest of october.

happy turkey day everyone
    wendymac, ROMEO, Angela273 and 5 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

garlic is planted. compost is ready for the winter. i need to get a bale of straw....
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon -went to visit hubby's brother and his wife took my last 2 no frills butter tarts (as I don't want to eat anymore)

Hubby and I went for a fall walk today 35 minutes -nice and refreshing

Supper leftovers for me hubby wants something else

Starting a new puzzle -yeah as I have my dining room table back
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hope everyone is having a restful holiday today. We joined family for dinner last night so a quiet day at home today-laundry, bike ride and sorting out some things from the basement. Expecting overnight company tomorrow so some grocery shopping and cleaning will be done in the morning. Not really loving this coolish fall weather, but with winter on the way I better not complain!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information